Great Parents and Great CSI

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by sarahSidle1981, Aug 23, 2007.

1. sarahSidle1981

sarahSidle1981 Lab Technician

This story is the sequel Longset months of Sarah Saidle Life

Chapter One: You forget about how painfully childbirth was after you seen the babies Linds!
    Gil runs into the break room with Greg right behind him. When they get into the break room Gil and Greg sees that Sarah is holding her stomach and look like she is in pain. Gil goes over to the couch and helps Sarah up off the couch, Sarah looks over at Catherine.

Catherine: I know, Go pick Lindsey and Caitlin up, so the two of them can see the birth like you promise she could.
    Sarah: Ok, Gil lets go to the hospital.
    Gil: Greg , you are in charges of the Skyloft cases now.
    Greg: Ok.

Gil helps Sarah out to their SUV and helps her into the passengers seat. He then gets behind the wheel and drives to Desert Palm Hospital. Gil pulls up in front of the main entrance of the Hospital and gets out of the SUV and goes over to Sarah sides and helps her out of the car. The Valet parking attendant walks over to them.
    Valet parking attendant: Do you want me to park your SUV, so you can stay with you wife?
    Gil: Yes

Gil help Sarah into the hospital and over to the wheelchairs. He then helps her set down in one of the wheelchairs. He pushes Sarah up to the admitted desk. Just as they get to the desk, she has another contraction. The lady at the desk looks at Gil and Sarah.

Nurse Lavender: How can I help the two of you?
    Gil: My wife in labor!
    Nurse Lavender: Ok let get her up to maternity ward.

Nurse Lavender takes over push Sarah and Gil takes Sarah right hand. The three of them hand up to the four floor. Nurse Lavender has Gil wait outside the room as she helps Sarah into a hospital gown. As soon as the nurse has got Sarah into bed, she walks over to the door and open it up at the sometime as Catherine and Lindsey was just getting off the elevator.

Nurse Lavender: You can come into the room now, Sarah also wants to know if Catherine, Lindsey and Caitlin get here yet.
    Gil: Yeah, they just get here.

Gil, Catherine and Lindsey walk into Sarah room. Gil takes Sarah hands and Lindsey set down on the couch in the room Catherine sets down next to her daughter. Sarah looks down at the sheet over top and sees it is all wet, then looks up at Gil. At the sometime Dr. Moonstar walks into Sarah hospital room and over to her.

Sarah: Gil, water just break.
    Dr. Moonstar: I need to check you now Sarah can you put you legs up onto the leg-holders for me.
    Sarah: No I am having another contraction.
    Gil: I put her right leg up, Catherine can you put Sarah left leg up.
    Catherine: Sure.
    Gil and Catherine get Sarah legs up on the leg-holders and Dr. Moonstar check her. And see that Sarah is already ten centimeter dilatation already.

Dr. Moonstar: Sarah how long have you been, have contraction?
    Sarah: All day yesterday.
    Dr. Moonstar: Well the first baby is ready to come out, So I need you to push for me now.
    Sarah: Lindsey, come stand next to the bed so you can see better.
    Lindsey: Ok, Sarah.

Lindsey gets up from the couch and goes and stands next to Gil. It takes ten big pushes then the first baby come out. After Gil cuts the umbilical cord, Dr. Moonstar put the baby girl in Sarah arms. Dr. Moonstar delivers the first placenta, then breaks the Sarah second water bag which was blocking the second baby form come down. Sarah then start having contractions again. Sarah hands her daughter to her niece to hold while she is having the second baby. After ten minutes Sarah has given birth to her son and the doctor are check the babies out as the nurse cleans her up.

2. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

I hope they're okay :) *has twin cousins herself*

3. sarahSidle1981

Chapter two: Sarah, Jorja and Jadon last day in the hospital and Caitlin finally practices at Cat’s gymnastics center, before platform training for the national gymnastics championship’s start up!

Gil setting on the edge of his wife’s hospital bed and hold his Son Jadon who Sarah has just finish feed and burping and now Sarah is breasted feeding their daughter Jorja. While Sofia and Greg had gone downstairs to the gift store to buy a one time use digital camera, so they can get pictures of Jadon, Jorja with their parents along with just the babies on their own and so Gil can take pictures of the two of them hold the babies. Sarah had just put Jorja up against her shoulder and was burping her when Helen, Caitlin, Lindsey, Catherine, Kevin, Katie, Greg, Sofia, Nick, Warrick, Wendy, and Bobby come into the hospital room. After a hour and half the nurse made all the guests leave so Sarah and the babies could get some rest, the only three people allow to stay are Gil, Caitlin and Helen. After everyone leaves Gil watch his wife, son and daughter sleep. He knows that he should take a nap too, because he has to be at work by 10:20p.m. that evening, but he just can take his eyes off her babies. Just then Jorja starts whines, Gil gets up and lifts his daughter out of the bassinet, once she in his arm he knows that her diaper is wet. He puts her back down in the bassinet and gets a diaper and the wipe. He takes the dirty diaper off and wipes Jorja off bottom then puts a clean diaper on her. Then Jadon start whines so he changes his diaper too. Caitlin picks up Jorja and holds her for a few minutes then puts her down in her bassinet. She then picks Jadon up and holds him for a few minutes before put him back in his bassinet.

Gil: Leave for gymnastics practices?
    Caitlin: Yeah, I see you tomorrow afternoon when you bring Sarah, Jorja and Jorja home from the hospital.
    Gil: Ok

Gil watches Caitlin leave the room, he starts thinking that Caitlin treat his babies like they will her brother and sister not just her cousins. Meanwhile a half hour later Caitlin pulls into the CAT gymnastics center and parks her car. She grabs her gym bag off the backseat and heads into the club and into the locker room to get changes. She goes over to her locker and set her gym bag on the bench then unlocks her locker. She grabs her brush off the top shelf. She brushes her hair then braid her hair and puts the ponytail hair at the end of the braid. She then changes into her sleeves-less leotard. She was grabs her bar grips out of her locker when her team mate Paige walks into the locker room and set her gym bag on the bench. Caitlin looks at Paige and sees she look wear out and flush again. Caitlin finish taking everything she needs out of her locker as Paige is getting changes for practice.

Caitlin: Paige are you feel ok, because you not look so good in fact you are pale then you was yesterday?
    Paige: Ah-Choo, No I have a really bad head cold and I think it moving into my chest. But you should be more worry about Sage, she can hardly put any wight on her left arm and she still plan, Ah-Choo, competing in the championship on Saturday and Sunday.
    Caitlin: Sage, doctor told her if she wants to continue to training and competing at the national this weekend she can.
    Paige: ( sniffling) She hurt self more shouldn’t we try and stop her?
    Caitlin: It her choice not ours, just like it your choice if you pull out of the championships because you are sick.
    Paige: I would not pull because I have a head cold that shows weakens and the Olympic Games are next summer and I want to make the Olympic team.
    Caitlin: That way Sage won’t pull out of the meet she wants to make the team like the two off us.
    Paige: We should head out of the locker, coughs, room and started warm up before coach Rice come in looking for us.

Caitlin and Paige leave the locker room and spent the next four hours training really hard. By the time practice end that night all Caitlin wants to do is go home and go to bed, but knows she has to help Helen set up for Sarah, Jorja and Jadon homecoming tomorrow. Once she gets home, she helps Helen set everything up for the welcome home then goes to bed.

4. MacsGirlMel

Please continue soon! I don't know how you keep so many stories going at once lol

5. sarahSidle1981

Chapter Three: Sage mishap at the USA gymnastics National championship.
    Sarah wakes up to the sound of crying babies at 6:30a.m. on July 7, she set up and pull both Jorja and Jadon bassinets over to her. She feeding her daughter then feeds her son. She just putting Jadon back into his bassinet when Caitlin walks up to Gil and her bedroom door. Caitlin looks in on Sarah. Caitlin then walks into her aunt bedroom, she set her gym bag on the floor. over to the babies bassinet and looks at her cousin.

Sarah: Head to gymnastics practice at the MGM Grand Garden Arena?
    Caitlin: Yeah, I see you this evening when Gil, Helen, Jorja, Jadon and you come to the first night of the national championships.
    Sarah: Yeah see you then.

Caitlin walks back toward the bedroom door and grabs her gym bag. Then leave the house and head to practice. Sarah gets out of bed and pick her son and daughter up and goes downstairs. She lays down both babies down in the playpen and then grab something to eat. Gil walks through the front door and over to his wife, son and daughter. Meanwhile, at the MGM Grand Garden Arena Caitlin and her teammates having their only practices on the platform before the meet starts that night. Caitlin and Paige are watch Sage practice the uneven bars and the both of them notice that she can hardly hold a handstand and she not catch the bar with both hands after a release move she only catch with her right hand. An hour before the meet starts, the gymnasts are getting ready for the meet in the locker room. Caitlin sees that Paige has finish get ready and is now taking a cat nape on the bench, she also sees Sage is ice her neck and her left arm from the shoulder to the tip of her fingers. Caitlin walks over to Sage and set down next to her.

Caitlin: Sage are you sure you want to competing tonight, You know that Martha Karolyi does not chose the world team at the championship but at the selecting camp in two weeks.
    Sage: I am going to competing tonight and you and know one else can stop me!
    Caitlin: Fine, I’m going to go wake Paige up, the meet going to start any minute.

Two and half hours later and Paige, Sage, and Caitlin have gone on beam, floor and uneven bars. Paige and Caitlin went on the vault along with the four others of the eight in the vault rational. Sage is the only one left to go on the Vault and the last gymnast to go on any of the events because the on floor, bars and Beam have all just dismount. Sage runs down the vault runway she does a roundoff on to the springboard. She then does a flic-flac onto the vault but her left hand slip off the vault table and she goes fly off and lays on her neck. Sage stands to get up but stumbles backwards towards the vault table she catches her self with her right hand then falls down onto the mat. Grab her left side of her neck. Coach Rice and Martha Karolyi come run over to Sage and kneels down neck to her.

Rice: Do not move Sage!
    Martha: We need the EMT right now.

EMT come over and put a neck guard on Sage neck, then put her onto a back board. Then Caitlin goes and get her first place model and Paige get her second place model and Shayla Worley gets her three place models. After the model are give out the gymnasts are take aside by Jim Brass and Sofia Curtis. Curtis takes the gymnast that training with Sage and Jim takes the other gymnasts. Everyone that take pictures of Sage’s vault has to head their cameras over to Gil Grissom and Sarah Grissom on their way out of the area. Helen Grissom takes Jorja and Jadon home.

6. MacsGirlMel

hmm I wonder what was wrong with her.

post soon!

7. sarahSidle1981

Chapter Four: Sage Thyme case
    After all the cameras Gil, Nick, Warrick, Catherine starts look for evidence on the platforms. Gil Takes the area where the vault is at and the vault table. Catherine looks around the area the floor exercise and the Floor exercise itself. Nick takes the area around the uneven bars and the bars. Warrick takes the area around the balance beam and the beam. Sarah’s doctor who gave her the ok to go back to work as long as she takes it slowly and does not over doing it. Take Sage gym bag and Greg takes the locker room where the gymnastic get ready for the meet. Meanwhile, in the Stand Sofia is set in one of the chairs and has her left hand on who stomach and is Talking to Paige and Caitlin who training and are teammates of Sage’s at cat gymnastics center. Sofia takes notes on what the girls say to her.

Sofia: Can you tell me what you think could have cause Sage left hand to slip off the vault table?
    Paige: Coughs, maybe she did not put enough chalk on her hands and they were sweated, Ac-Choo.
    Caitlin: (Paige blowing her nose.) She could of hesitated on her flic-flac onto the vault to the vault which caused her left hand to miss.
    Sofia: Did she have any injury that the two of you know of?
    Paige: Yeah she has a four inch stress fracture in her left arm and neck.
    Sofia: Was Sage training and competing against doctor order?
    Paige: Coughs, No her doctor said it was her choice if she continue to training and competing.
    Sofia: Why would she want to continue to training and competing with a stress fracture in her left arm and neck?
    Paige: Because it the, start having a cough fit.
    Caitlin: Because it the year before the summer Olympic and anyone that wants to try and make the Olympic team next year has to due they have to show Martha Karolyi the head of the USA women gymnastics team they are up to the challenges of performing in a major event no matter what wrong with them!
    Sofia: But the National championship is not a major event is it?
    Paige: Ah-Choo, Not a major world event but It a major USA event and the last meet before the selecting camp where Martha will chose who will represent the USA at the World championships at the bring of September of this year.
    Sofia: So you saying elite gymnast training and competing injury or sick?
    Caitlin: Yes, An elite gymnast goes to the gym to training even when they are too sick to be in school and are set out of gym class because of an injury. Do not misunderstand us if are doctor or coach tells us it not safe to continue to training because we are too sick or there is a choice will could hurt our self more we stop to we are clear to start up again.
    Sofia: Ok, That all for now Caitlin and Paige you can go home and rest before tomorrow and individual events finals.
    Paige and Caitlin: Will do.
    Sofia: And Paige’s it sound like you have a summer cold remember to push the fluids and get lots of sleep tonight.
    Paige: I will detective Curtis.

Meanwhile, as Sofia talking to Paige and Caitlin. Sarah is looking through Sage’s gym bag. Sarah open the gym bag and then take a photo of even then inside of the bag. She find a p pill prescribe bottle with several type of pills in it, but there no lab on the bottle. She takes a picture of pills that are in the bottle and then puts the cap back on the bottle and dust it for fingerprints. Once she finish with the bottle she puts in a evidence bag. She then takes out Sage water bottler and dust it for prints after takes a picture of it and puts into a evidence bag, so Hodges can test it to make sure it does not have in drug in the water. After two hours off work the scene and the only evidence at all being in Sage gym bag Gil Grissom clear the area to be use the next night and the CSI, Jim and Sofia head back to the lab to process the items in Sage’s gym bag. Meanwhile, at the hospital Sage lean she did not break her neck, but her left arm did break when she was doing the round off onto the springboard. She needs to wear a cast from her hand up to her shoulder for the next six weeks. Which means she out off the run for a spot on the world team. :(

8. MacsGirlMel

awww I feel bad for her :(

9. sarahSidle1981

I update this one in the morning, I tire and want to go to bed. I also need to think about what I want to happen next in the story. :devil: :confused:

10. sarahSidle1981

Chapter Five: Mrs. and Mr. Thyme Pushes Sage too far!
    Something about this case did not feel right to Gil or Sarah as they head to the Thyme household to talk to Sage, the two of them were going over the toxic results that Hodges hand to them on their way out of the crime lab. Sarah could not believe how many different types of drugs Hodges found in the two pill bottles. It looks like Sage has been under a lot of pressure to stay training by someone. The question is by who putting so much pressure on her?

Gil: So Honey what does the toxic report say?
    Sarah: They are Tylenol Extra-strength, Compazine, Prozac, Benzonatate, Tylenol with Codeine, Celebrex, Allegra D, Amoxicillin, Chlorzoxazone, Ominicef, Motofen.
    Gil: What was Sage thinking and Did Greg get a sample of her blood from Sage when he went and collect the leotard she was wearing at the meet?
    Sarah: Yeah Gil.
    Gil: What drugs was in her symptom?
    Sarah: That would be Allegra D, Tylenol Extra-Strength, Ominicef, Amoxicillin, Prozac, one dose each of Celebrex, Chlorzoxazone, Compazine and Motofen. She could not take these four too after the USA Gymnastic federal did the drug test before the morning practice.

Just then Gil pulls the SUV into the Thyme drive way and pulls in behind Sofia car. Gil turns the SUV off then Sarah and Gil gets out of the SUV and walk up to the front door with Sofia. Sofia rings the door bell and they wait for someone to come to the door. Gil and Sarah looking at Sofia and notices that Sofia is looking a little pale.

Sarah: Sofia, you not catch the summer head cold that going around the lab?
    Sofia: No, My stomach just a little upset is. Morning sickness can’t tell time is all.
    Sarah: Know that feeling.
    Gil: How Greg feeling Sofia?
    Sofia: Ok, he keeps tell me it just allergies, which it could be since he not running a fever.

Sofia rings the dell bell again, because no one came to the door yet of cause its 11:55 p.m. So they are probably just went to sleep. Someone looks out the window in the door and Gil and Sarah knows right away that its Sage they show her their ID and Sage open up the front door and lets the three of them into the house and shows them into the living room. Sofia, Gil and Sarah set down on the couch and Sage not a set across from them in the Surfside Chairbed and puts her foot up on the Ottoman. Sage rest her casted left- arm on the chair-left arm.

Sofia: I’m am Sofia Curtis, set next to me on my left is Sarah Sidle-Grissom and next to her is Gil Grissom.
    Sage: Yeah I meet Gil and Sara before when they pick Caitlin up from gymnastics practice.
    Sofia: Are you parents home Sage?
    Sage: No, they left for a business trip after bring me home for the ER, the last thing they said to me before leave was, make sure you go to practice to platform practice tomorrow morning to show Martha Karolyi that you still going to keep in shape and look you lower body out, as you are recovering from the injuries.
    Sarah: We need to ask you some questions about the meet. The weeks lead up to the meet and about some of the stuff we find in your gym bag.
    Sage: Go ahead asks what you need too.
    Gil: Sarah found two pill bottles in your gym bag with no labels and they are Tylenol Extra-strength, Compazine, Prozac, Benzonatate, Tylenol with Codeine, Celebrex, Allegra D, Amoxicillin, Chlorzoxazone, Ominicef, Motofen. Why do you have all these drugs with you?
    Sage: The Chlorzoxazone for when neither of Tylenol work. The Motofen because I have diarrhea. The Celebrex to relive inflammation. The Ominicef is because I have an Middle ear infection (otitis media). The Amoxicillin is because I have Tonsillitis and strep throats. The Allegra D for my allergies, the Prozac because I have PMMD. The Compazine because I also have a stomach bug and I am really nausea. The Benzonatate for if I can stop coughing. I usually only need at night when I go to bed.
    Sarah: Why did you not take sometime off to you was feeling better?
    Sage: Because that would show weakness and that something you do not want to show if you want to make the Olympic team next summer or this year world team.
    Gil: The only drug we find in your symptom are Allegra D, Tylenol Extra-Strength, Ominicef, Amoxicillin, Prozac, one dose each of Celebrex, Chlorzoxazone and Motofen, Compazine.
    Sage: Because I did not take the Tylenol with Codeine, Benzonatate today.
    Gil: Could either of the drugs you take today cause you hand too miss the vault table?
    Sage: No, I felt my left arm pop and hear a loud creak noise when I did the roundoff onto the springboard, I was a little hesitated going into the flic-flac onto the vault table and when I went to put my left hand on the vault I get a shape pain which case my hand to slip off the vault table.
    Sarah: Do you coach Or your Mom, Dad forces you to training when you are sick or injury?
    Sage: NO, If I tell my mom, dad or coach Rice, Martha Karolyi or her husband Bela, That I’m too sick to training or the doctor will not let me train because of an injury they do not force me.
    Sofia: Ok, that all the questions we have for you right now.

With that Sage shows Sofia, Gil and Sarah out. Sofia heads back to the lab. Sarah and Gil go home because Sarah needs to beast feed Jorja and Jadon. When she was feed Jorja and Gil was change Jadon diaper Sarah cellphone rings. Sarah picks up with her free hand and takes the call.

Sarah: Sidle-Grissom
    Sofia: The case is close it been rule a accident.
    Sara: Thanks I let Gil know.
    Gil: (As Sarah hangs up.) What to the lab want?
    Sarah: To let us know the Thyme case as been rule a accident and is now close.
    Gil: Ok, I have to go back into the lab till the shifts over, but you can stay home the rest of the shift I will clock you out.
    Sarah: Thank, I need some sleep.

Gil goes and washes his hands then heads back into work for the rest of the night.

11. MacsGirlMel

I hope they were right.

Interesting name for the girl...two spices lol

12. sarahSidle1981

correct Spelling and grammar for chapter one through five and I add somethings too.

Chapter One: You forget about how painfully childbirth was after you seen the babies Linds!
    Gil runs into the break room with Greg right behind him. When they get into the break room Gil and Greg sees that Sarah is holding her stomach and look like she is in pain. Gil goes over to the couch and helps Sarah up off the couch, Sarah looks over at Catherine.

Catherine: I know, Go pick Lindsey and Caitlin up, so the two of them can see the birth like you promise they could.
    Sarah: Ok, Gil lets go to the hospital.
    Gil: Greg , you are in charges of the Skyloft cases now.
    Greg: Ok.

Gil helps Sarah out to their SUV and helps her into the passengers seat. He then gets behind the wheel and drives to Desert Palm Hospital. Gil pulls up in front of the main entrance of the Hospital and gets out of the SUV and goes over to Sarah sides and helps her out of the car. The Valet parking attendant walks over to them.

Valet parking attendant: Do you want me to park your SUV, so you can stay with you wife?
    Gil: Yes

Gil help Sarah into the hospital and over to the wheelchairs. He then helps her set down in one of the wheelchairs. He then pushes Sarah up to the admit desk. Just as they get to the desk, she has another contraction, the lady at the desk looks up at Gil and Sarah.

Nurse Lavender: How can I help the two of you?
    Gil: My wife is in labor!
    Nurse Lavender: Ok let get her up to the maternity ward and I need you to full out her paperwork.

Nurse Lavender takes over push Sarah and Gil takes Sarah right hand. The three of them hand up to the four floors. Nurse Lavender has Gil wait outside the room as she helps Sarah into a hospital gown, As he is waiting Gil fills out Sarah paperwork. As soon as the nurse has got Sarah into bed, she walks over to the door and open it up. At the sometime as Catherine, Lindsey and Caitlin was just getting off the elevator.

Nurse Lavender: You can come into the room now, Sarah also wants to know if Catherine, Lindsey and Caitlin has get here yet.
    Gil: Yeah, they just get here.

Gil, Catherine, Lindsey and Caitlin walk into Sarah room. Gil takes Sarah hands and Lindsey set down on the couch in the room across from Sarah bed. Catherine sets down next to her daughter. Sarah looks down at the sheet over top and sees it is all wet, then looks up at Gil. At the sometime Dr. Moonstar walks into Sarah hospital room and over to her.

Sarah: Gil, My water has just break.
    Dr. Moonstar: I need to check you now Sarah can you put you legs up onto the leg-holders for me.
    Sarah: No I am having another contraction.
    Gil: I put her right leg up, Catherine can you put Sarah left leg up.
    Catherine: Sure.
    Gil and Catherine get Sarah legs up on the leg-holders and Dr. Moonstar check her. And see that Sarah is already ten centimeter dilatations.

Dr. Moonstar: Sarah how long have you been, having contraction?
    Sarah: All day yesterday.
    Dr. Moonstar: Well the first baby is ready to come out, So I need you to push for me now.
    Sarah: Lindsey, come stand next to the bed so you can see better.
    Lindsey: Ok, Sarah.

Lindsey gets up from the couch and goes and stands next to Gil. It takes ten big pushes then the first baby come out. After Gil cuts the umbilical cord, Dr. Moonstar put the baby girl in Sarah arms. Dr. Moonstar delivers the first placenta, then breaks the second water bag which was blocking the second baby form come down. Sarah then start having contractions again. Sarah hands her daughter to her niece to hold while she is having the second baby. After ten minutes Sarah has given birth to her son and the doctor checking both babies out. The nurse cleans her up.

Chapter two: Sarah, Jorja and Jadon last day in the hospital and Caitlin finally practice at Cat’s gymnastics center, before platform training for the national gymnastics championship’s start up!

Gil setting on the edge of his wife’s hospital bed and holding his Son Jadon who Sarah has just finish feed and burping and now Sarah is breasted feeding their daughter Jorja. While Sofia and Greg had gone downstairs to the gift store to buy a one time use digital camera, so they can get pictures of Jadon, Jorja with their parents along with just the babies on their own and so Gil can take pictures of the two of them hold the babies. Sarah had just put Jorja up against her shoulder and was burping her when Helen, Caitlin, Lindsey, Catherine, Kevin, Katie, Greg, Sofia, Nick, Warrick, Wendy, and Bobby come into the hospital room. After an hour and half the nurse made all the guests leave so Sarah and the babies could get some rest, the only three people allow to stay are Gil, Caitlin and Helen. After everyone leaves Gil watch his wife, son and daughter sleep. He knows that he should take a nap too, because he has to be at work by 10:20p.m. that evening, but he just can take his eyes off Sarah and the babies. Just then Jorja starts whines, Gil gets up and lifts his daughter out of the bassinet, once she in his arm he knows that her diaper is wet. He puts her back down in the bassinet and gets a diaper and the wipe. He takes the dirty diaper off and wipes Jorja off her bottom then puts a clean diaper on her. Then Jadon start whines so he changes his diaper too. Caitlin picks up Jorja and holds her for a few minutes then puts her down in her bassinet. She then picks Jadon up and holds him for a few minutes before put him back in his bassinet.

Gil: Leaving for gymnastics practices?
    Caitlin: Yeah, I see you tomorrow afternoon when you bring Sarah, Jorja and Jorja home from the hospital.

Gil watches Caitlin leave the room, he starts thinking that Caitlin treat his babies like they will her brother and sister not just her cousins. Meanwhile a half hour later Caitlin pulls into the CAT gymnastics center and parks her car. She grabs her gym bag off the backseat and heads into the club and into the locker room to get changes. She goes over to her locker and sets her gym bag on the bench then unlocks her locker. She grabs her brush off the top shelf. She brushes her hair then braid her hair and puts the ponytail holder at the end of the braid. She then changes into her sleeves-less leotard. She was grabbing her bar grips out of her locker when her team mate Paige walks into the locker room and sets her gym bag on the bench. Caitlin looks at Paige and sees she looks wear out and flush again. Caitlin finish taking everything she needs out of her locker as Paige is getting changes for practice.

Caitlin: Paige, are you feel ok because you not look so good in fact you are pale then you were yesterday?
    Paige: Ah-Choo, No I have a really bad head cold and I think it moving into my chest. But you should be more worry about Sage, she can hardly put any wight on her left arm and she still plan, Ah-Choo, competing in the championship on Saturday and Sunday.
    Caitlin: Sage, Doctor told her if she wants to continue to training and competing at the national this weekend she can.
    Paige: ( Sniffling) She will hurt herself more, shouldn’t we try and stop her?
    Caitlin: It her choice not ours, just like it your choice if you pull out of the championships because you are sick.
    Paige: I would not pull out because I have a head cold that shows weakens and the Olympic Games are next summer and I want to make the Olympic team.
    Caitlin: That way Sage won’t pull out of the meet she wants to make the team like the two off us.
    Paige: We should head out of the locker, coughs, room and started warm up before coach Rice come in looking for us.

Caitlin and Paige left the locker room and spent the next four hours training really hard. By the time practice end that night all Caitlin wants to do is go home and go to bed, but knows she has to help Helen set up for Sarah, Jorja and Jadon homecoming tomorrow. Once she gets home, she helps Helen set everything up for the baby welcome home party then goes to bed.

Chapter Three: Sage mishap at the USA gymnastics National championship.
    Sarah wakes up to the sound of crying babies at 6:30a.m. on July 7, she set up and pulls both Jorja and Jadon bassinets over to her. She feeding her daughter then feeds her son. She is just putting Jadon back into his bassinet when Caitlin walks up to Gil and her bedroom door. Caitlin looks into the room and at Sarah. Caitlin then walks into her aunts’ bedroom and set her gym bag on the floor. She walks over to the babies bassinet and looks at her cousin.

Sarah: Heading to gymnastics practice at the MGM Grand Garden Arena?
    Caitlin: Yeah, I see you this evening when Gil, Helen, Jorja, Jadon and you come to the first night of the national championships.
    Sarah: Yeah, see you then.

Caitlin walks back toward the bedroom door and grabs her gym bag. Then leave the house and head to practice. Sarah gets out of bed and pick her son and daughter up and goes downstairs. She lays both babies down in the playpen and then goes and grabs something to eat. Gil walks through the front door and over to his wife, son and daughter. Meanwhile, at the MGM Grand Garden Arena Caitlin and her teammates are having their only practices on the platform before the meet starts that night. Caitlin and Paige are watch Sage practice the uneven bars and both of them notice that she can hardly hold a handstand and the Sage, is only catching the bars with her right hands after doing a release move. An hour before the meet starts, the gymnasts are getting ready for the meet in the locker room and Caitlin sees that Paige has finish get ready and is now taking a cat nape on the bench, she also sees Sage is ice her neck and her left arm from the shoulder to the tip of her fingers. Caitlin walks over to Sage and set down next to her.

Caitlin: Sage, are you sure you want to competing tonight, You know that Martha Karolyi does not chose the world team at the championship but at the selecting camp in two weeks.
    Sage: I am going to competing tonight and you and know one else can stop me!
    Caitlin: Fine, I’m going to go wake Paige up, the meet going to start any minute.

Two and half hours later and Paige, Sage, and Caitlin have gone on beam, floor and uneven bars. Paige and Caitlin went on the vault along with the four others of the eight in the vault rational. Sage is the only one left to go on the Vault and the last gymnast to go on any of the events because the floor, bars and Beam have all just dismount. Sage runs down the vault runway and does a roundoff onto the springboard. She then does a flic-flac onto the vault but her left hand slip off the vault table and she goes fly off and lays on her neck. Sage starts to stands up, but stumbles backwards towards the vault table she catches her self with her right hand then falls down onto the mat. Grab her left side of her neck. Coach Rice and Martha Karolyi come run over to Sage and kneels down next to Sage.

Rice: Do not move Sage!
    Martha: We need the EMT right now!

EMT come over and put a neck guard on Sage neck, then put her onto a back board. Then Caitlin goes and get her first place model and Paige get her second place model and Shayla Worley gets her three place models. After the model are give out the gymnasts are take aside by Jim Brass and Sofia Curtis. Curtis takes the gymnast that training with Sage and Jim takes the other gymnasts. Everyone that take pictures of Sage’s vault has to head their cameras over to Gil Grissom and Sarah Grissom on their way out of the area. Helen Grissom takes Jorja and Jadon home.

Chapter Four: Sage Thyme case
    After all the cameras are collected Gil, Nick, Warrick, Catherine starts look for evidence on the platforms. Gil Takes the area where the vault is at and the vault table. Catherine looks around the area around the floor exercise and the Floor exercises itself. Nick takes the area around the uneven bars and the bars. Warrick takes the area around the balance beam and the beam. Sarah’s doctor who gave her the ok to go back to work as long as she takes it slowly and does not over doing it. Take Sage gym bag and Greg takes the locker room where the gymnastic get ready for the meet. Meanwhile, in the Stand Sofia is set in one of the chairs and has her left hand on who stomach and is Talking to Paige and Caitlin who training and are teammates of Sage’s at cat gymnastics centers. Sofia takes notes on what the girls say to her.

Sofia: Can you tell me what you think could have cause Sage left hand to slip off the vault table?
    Paige: Coughs, maybe she did not put enough chalk on her hands and they were sweated, Ac-Choo.
    Caitlin: (Paige blowing her nose.) She could of hesitated on her flic-flac onto the which caused her left hand to miss.
    Sofia: Did she have any injury that the two of you know of?
    Paige: Yeah, she has a four inch stress fracture in her left arm and neck.
    Sofia: Was Sage training and competing against doctor order?
    Paige: Coughs, No, her doctor said it was her choice if she continue to training and competing.
    Sofia: Why would she want to continue to training and competing with a stress fracture in her left arm and neck?
    Paige: Because it the, starts having a cough fit.
    Caitlin: Because it the year before the summer Olympic and anyone that wants to try and make the Olympic team next year has to show Martha Karolyi the head of the USA women gymnastics team they are up to the challenges of performing in a major event no matter what wrong with them!
    Sofia: But the National championship is not a major event is it?
    Paige: Ah-Choo, Not a major world event but, It’s a major USA event and the last meet before the selecting camp where Martha will chose who will represent the USA at the World championship at the bring of September this year.
    Sofia: So you saying elite gymnast training and competing injury or sick?
    Caitlin: Yes, An elite gymnast goes to the gym to training even when they are too sick to be in school and are setting out of gym class because of an injury. Do not misunderstand us if are doctor or coach tells us it not safe to continue to training because we are too sick or there is a choice will could hurt our self more we stop to we are clear to start up again.
    Sofia: Ok, That all for now Caitlin and Paige you can go home and rest before tomorrow and individual events finals.
    Paige and Caitlin: Will do.
    Sofia: And Paige’s it sound like you have a summer cold remember to push the fluids and get lots of sleep tonight.
    Paige: I will detective Curtis.

Meanwhile, as Sofia talking to Paige and Caitlin. Sarah is looking through Sage’s gym bag. Sarah open the gym bag and then take a photo of everything that inside of the bag. She find two prescribe pill bottles with several type of pills in it, but there no lab on the bottle. She takes a picture of pills that are in the bottles and then puts the cap back on the bottles and dust them for fingerprints. Once she finishes with the bottles she puts into an evidence bags. She then takes out Sage’s water bottler and dusts it for prints, after takes a picture of it and puts into an evidence bag, so Hodges can test it to make sure it does not have in drugs in the water. After two hours of work the scene and the only evidence at all being in Sage gym bag Gil Grissom clear the area to be use the next night and the CSI, Jim and Sofia head back to the lab to process the items in Sage’s gym bag. Meanwhile, at the hospital Sage lean she did not break her neck, but her left arm did break when she was doing the round off onto the springboard. She needs to wear a cast from her hand up to her shoulder for the next six weeks. Which means she out off the run for a spot on the world team.

Chapter Five: Mrs. and Mr. Thyme Pushes Sage too far!
    Something about this case did not feel right to Gil or Sarah as they head to the Thyme household to talk to Sage, the two of them were going over the toxic results that Hodges handing to them on their way out of the crime lab. Sarah could not believe how many different types of drugs Hodges found in the two pill bottles. It looks like Sage has been under a lot of pressure to stay training by someone. The question is who putting so much pressure on her?

Gil: So Honey what does the toxic report say?
    Sarah: There is Tylenol Extra-strength, Compazine, Prozac, Benzonatate, Tylenol with Codeine, Celebrex, Allegra D, Amoxicillin, Chlorzoxazone, Ominicef, Motofen.
    Gil: What was Sage thinking and Did Greg get a sample of her blood from Sage when he went and collect the leotard she was wearing at the meet?
    Sarah: Yeah, Gil.
    Gil: What drugs were in her symptom?
    Sarah: That would be Allegra D, Tylenol Extra-Strength, Ominicef, Amoxicillin, Prozac, one dose each of Celebrex, Chlorzoxazone, Compazine and Motofen. She could not take these four too after the USA Gymnastic federal did the drug test before the morning practice.

Just then Gil pulls the SUV into the Thyme drive way and pulls in behind Sofia car. Gil turns the SUV off. Then Sarah and Gil get out of the SUV and walk up to the front door with Sofia. Sofia rings the door bell and they wait for someone to come to the door. Gil and Sarah looking at Sofia and notices that Sofia is looking a little pale.

Sarah: Sofia, you not catch the summer head cold that going around the lab?
    Sofia: No, My stomach just a little upset is all. Morning sickness can’t tell time is all.
    Sarah: Know that feeling.
    Gil: How Greg feeling Sofia?
    Sofia: Ok, he keeps tell me it just allergies, which it could be since he not running a fever.

Sofia rings the dell bell again, because no one came to the door yet of cause its 11:55 p.m. So they are probably just went to sleep. Someone looks out the window in the door and Gil and Sarah knows right away that its Sage. They show her their ID and Sage open up the front door and lets the three of them into the house and shows them into the living room. Sofia, Gil and Sarah set down on the couch and Sage takes a set across from them in the Surfside Chairbed and puts her foot up on the Ottoman. Sage rest her casted left- arm on the chair-left arm.

Sofia: I am Sofia Curtis, setting next to me on my left is Sarah Sidle-Grissom and next to her is Gil Grissom.
    Sage: Yeah I meet Gil and Sara before when they pick Caitlin up from gymnastics practice.
    Sofia: Are you parents home Sage?
    Sage: No, they left for a business trip after bring me home for the ER, the last thing they said to me before leave was, make sure you go to platform practice tomorrow morning to show Martha Karolyi that you still going to keep in shape and keep working your lower body out, as you are recovering from the injuries.
    Sarah: We need to ask you some questions about the meet and the weeks lead up to the meet. Also, about some of the stuff we find in your gym bag.
    Sage: Go ahead asks what you need too.
    Gil: Sarah found two pill bottles in your gym bag with no labels and in the bottle was Tylenol Extra-strength, Compazine, Prozac, Benzonatate, Tylenol with Codeine, Celebrex, Allegra D, Amoxicillin, Chlorzoxazone, Ominicef, Motofen. Why do you have all these drugs with you?
    Sage: The Chlorzoxazone for when neither of Tylenol work. The Motofen because I have diarrhea. The Celebrex to relive inflammation. The Ominicef is because I have a Middle ear infection (otitis media). The Amoxicillin is because I have Tonsillitis and strep throats. The Allegra D for my allergies, the Prozac because I have PMMD. The Compazine because I also have a stomach bug and I am really nausea. The Benzonatate for if I can stop coughing. I usually only need it at night when I go to bed.
    Sarah: Why did you not take sometime off to you was feeling better?
    Sage: Because that would show weakness and that something you do not want to show if you want to make the Olympic team next summer or this year world team.
    Gil: The only drug we find in your symptom are Allegra D, Tylenol Extra-Strength, Ominicef, Amoxicillin, Prozac, one dose each of Celebrex, Chlorzoxazone and Motofen, Compazine.
    Sage: Because I did not take the Tylenol with Codeine, Benzonatate today.
    Gil: Could either of the drugs you take today cause you hand too miss the vault table?
    Sage: No, I felt my left arm pop and hear a loud creak noise when I did the roundoff onto the springboard, I was a little hesitated going into the flic-flac onto the vault table and when I went to put my left hand on the vault I get a shape pain which case my hand to slip off the vault table.
    Sarah: Do you coach Or your Mom, Dad forces you to training when you are sick or injury?
    Sage: NO, If I tell my mom, dad or coach Rice, Martha Karolyi or her husband Bela, That I’m too sick to training or the doctor will not let me train because of an injury they do not force me.
    Sofia: Ok, that all the questions we have for you right now.

With that Sage shows Sofia, Gil and Sarah out. Sofia heads back to the lab. Sarah and Gil go home because Sarah needs to beast feed Jorja and Jadon. When she was feed Jorja and Gil was change Jadon diaper Sarah cellphone start ringing. Sarah picks the cellphone up with her free hand and takes the call.

Sarah: Sidle-Grissom
    Sofia: The case is close it been rule an accident.
    Sara: Thanks I let Gil know.
    Gil: (As Sarah hangs up.) What did the lab want?
    Sarah: To let us know the Thyme case has been rule an accident and is now close.
    Gil: Ok, I have to go back into the lab till the shifts over, but you can stay home the rest of the shift I will clock you out.
    Sarah: Thank, I need some sleep.

Gil goes and washes his hands then heads back into work for the rest of the night.

13. MacsGirlMel

I do hope you start writing more again, I've missed this.

14. sarahSidle1981

Sorry I know, I am start to write update right now, by this evening I hope to have all the story update.

15. sarahSidle1981

Chapter Six: Deal With Ecklie being back at work!
    Sarah pushes the double baby stroller through the main door of the crime lab at the sometime is singing the Baby Lullabies, Baby Mine to Jadon and Jorja. She did not plan on coming into the crime lab at one o’clock in the afternoon but Ecklie and want to see her right away, she did not want to have to bring Jorja and Jadon with her but Gil had a doctor appointment for his annually hear check up to make sure he still can hear all level of hertz? She asks Caitlin to watch them but she had to go to gymnastics practices. She was going to leave them with Helen, but she was feeling under the weather, so she got her son and daughter dress and brought them with her to the lab. As Sarah pushes the stroller past the ballistic lab Bobby Dawson come run out and over to her.

Bobby: Hi Sarah, what are you and the babies doing at the lab this time of day?
    Sarah: ( Jorja and Jadon crying) Ecklie wants to talk to me . Gil and Caitlin had place they had to be and Helen was still sleeping.
    Bobby: Do you want me to watch Jorja and Jadon where you talk to Ecklie?
    Sarah: No, I just talk with me, it gets near feed time and they are very fuss right about this time of day.
    Bobby: I can tell as soon as you stop singing to them they both starting crying really loud.
    Sarah: ( Ecklie walks towards them.) It all right Jorja and Jadon, I feed before we head home.
    Ecklie: Sarah’s my office now!
    Sarah: Coming

Sarah push the baby stroller toward Ecklie office and starts sing to her son and daughter again. Ecklie holds his office door open for her and closes behind Sarah once she in the office. Sarah takes a set on the couch in Ecklie office. He walks over and takes a look at Jorja and Jadon, then takes a set across from her.

Sarah: So what did you need to see me about Ecklie?
    Ecklie: Sarah, I hear that you and Grissom get merry in April and that he is the father of your babies, is this true?
    Sarah: Yeah its Ecklie!
    Ecklie: You do know that it is against the rules for supervises to date and/or merry one of his/ or her CSI that are under his or her supervision!
    Sarah: Actually if you read the new departmental policies that come out the day you take you leave of absent, it is now allowed for members of the same team or supervises to date a CSI that under their supervising.
    Ecklie: Oh, I have yet to read the new policies!

He grabs a copy of the new policies of his desk on and reads it really fast and sees that Sara is right. He looks up at Sarah and sees she is push the stroller back and fourth to keep the babies from crying. Just then Gil walks through the door of Ecklie office. Ecklie stands up and walks over to Gil.

Ecklie: Your son and daughter are beautiful Gil and congratulate on you and Sarah getting marry.
    Gil: Thanks, Sarah is everything alright my mom said Ecklie need to speck to you right away?
    Sarah: Yeah, Gil.
    Ecklie: I did not get a copy of the new policy is all and you know under the old policy you and Sarah could not be together.
    Gil: Oh, so everything, is ok then?
    Ecklie: Yeah!
    Sarah: I need to go feed Jorja and Jadon now, are we done talking Ecklie?
    Ecklie: Yeah.
    Gil: Honey, take them to my office and you can feed them in there.
    Sarah: Thanks

Sarah stands up and Gil hand Sarah’s his office key. She then pushes the baby stroller out of Ecklie office and heads to Gil office she stops and unlocks her husbands’ offices door then she pushes the stroller into the office and closes and locks the door behind her. She pushes the stroller over to the couch and set down. She then unbuttons her shirt and undoes the right cup of her breast- feeding bra she picks up Jorja and feeds her first then burps her daughter and lays her back down in the stroller. She redoes the right cup of her breast-feeding bra and then undoes the left and feeds and burps Jadon. She has just rebutton when there is a knock on the door. She stands up and walks over to the door and unlocks it to sees Greg and Sofia standing there and she notices that Greg is looking very flush as she open the office door Sofia puts her hand over her mouth and runs into the ladies’ restroom.

Sarah: She still having trouble with morning sickness?
    Greg: Yes, Ah-Choo, have you see Ecklie around anywhere, he called Sofia and my place and said he needed to talk to us.
    Sarah: He was in his office last I seen Greg.
    Greg: Coughing
    Sarah: (Ecklie walks over to them.) You not sound too good Greg, and you looking very flush are you feeling alright?
    Greg: No, I think I am sick.
    Ecklie: (Sofia walks up next to Greg.) I try reach you and Sofia, but I miss both of you. I know long need to see you or Sofia, I just was going to tell you that the two of you could not be involved in a relationship, but I am wrong on that the policies were change the day I take my leave of absent. So you and Sofia can still date eachother.
    Sofia: We are Marry Ecklie and I am having his child the last week of February!
    Greg: Ah-Choo
    Ecklie: Oh, Congratulates on both Sofia and Greg. Now Sofia take Greg home and get him back into bed right away and Greg also make sure to push the fluids and get lots of rest.
    Greg: Coughs
    Ecklie: Greg, take tonight off and I hope you feel better soon.
    Greg: (Sniffles) Thanks.
    Sarah: I going to leave too and get Jorja and Jadon home and put them down for they nap.
    Ecklie: Gil tell me to let you know that he would see you at home Sarah, he want home to check on his mom.
    Sarah: Thanks for let me knows.
    Greg: I meet you out at the car Sofia, I going to uses the bathroom before leave the lab.
    Sofia: Ok, I walk out with Sarah and the babies. Sarah can I push the stroller?
    Sarah: Sure, Sofia.

Sarah and Sofia walk to the parking lot and Sofia push the stroller out to Sarah and Gil Kia sportage. Sarah put Jadon into his carseat and fastened him in. Sofia put Jorja into her carseat and fastened her in. Sarah and Sofia close the backseat doors and Sarah get into the drive seat. Sofia walks over to her car and get into the drives seat, because Greg has already get into the passengers seat and has closes his eyes. :confused: :lol: :(