"Grave Danger" Discussion (Beware Spoilers)

Re: Post - "Grave Danger" Episode Discussion/Review ***Spoilers***

The moment after Nick hears the message from Walter Gordon..how we watched his face from reflection of the plexi-glass coffin go from shock to sheer fright..and the scream that came out of him. I first heard that scream in the promo and I broke out in goose bumps then after the finale, I heard that bloody scream of his for days.

There's a tie, the moment after Kelly hung up the phone on Nick and the look on his face where he just broke down. That tore my heart apart. I cried so hard after that scene.

Poor kitty! Big night out, methinks?

I still get choked up when I watch that ep. And TV rarely makes me get all teary-eyed. He just did such a real job, you know? And all their reactions when they first saw the live feed... they were all amazing!

Poor kitty! Big night out, methinks?

I still get choked up when I watch that ep. And TV rarely makes me get all teary-eyed. He just did such a real job, you know? And all their reactions when they first saw the live feed... they were all amazing!

Baba..I left a message about Nick's kitty in the GE thread..Nick's kitty is just plain tuckered out from the Day of Rage.

Actually in my fanfics..Nick's kitty is a Rex cat-nonshedding because I saw an ep where after he puts a cat down, Nick starts pulling cat hair off his shirt in disgust..thus born the theory of Cat-Nick's hairless kitty.

didn't meant to digress..carry on..

So, do you actually like cats or should they all be in "Grave Danger" in your opinion?

(See how I cleverly tied that into the topic? He heh... I better gett outta here, PDQ! :eek: )

:lol:

Oh no..no cat should be in Grave Danger. I worked at a humane society for five years and saw plenty of Crime Scene Investigations where cats were in total Grave Danger. So we we tried to Nick the problem in the bud, but we always seem to have a cat or dog in Grave Danger.

At times we seemed to bured alive with cats in Grave Danger, but we managed to pull a few out of the hole.

At times our cats seemed to be quite frantic about being stuck in plexi-glass cages, and cried and cried to get out. But they had lots of air supply provided to them. As well, they were always being watched, and like Nick on CSI developed strange stereotypical behaviours like singing the same songs over and over again.

We also 'debugged' a few that came in covered in biting insects.

You're right Baba you can really tie this topic in.

Greetings people! :D This is my first post. After several weeks of reading pages and pages of excellent posts, I've finally decided to join in the discussion.

I'd like to say - I've just pre-ordered the GD DVD!!!!! I am so psyched! I can't wait to watch it again!

I'm not sure if other UK viewers have noticed but I think we got a slightly edited version of GD than everyone else. We didn't see the clip between Ecklie and some guy about raising a ransom (?) - something about cutting back lab expenses? Also, the whole hallucination scene we saw was in black & white, but in a music video, some of those clips were in colour!

Anyone notice? Or did I completely imagine it all? Can someone on the other side of the "little pond" verify?

Re: Post - "Grave Danger" Episode Discussion/Review ***Spoi

The whole hullucination scene? That's odd... Most of it was in black and white over here where I am, but not all of it. Hmmm... that's very weird...

Welcome Beltiriel, and glad you're posting!

Yeah, we had a part where Ecklie's talking to his boss about cutbacks so they can raise the ransom (Go Ecklie! :) ) and the autopsy scene is mostly in black and white until Nick's dad is in it, then it switches to colour.

Have you all seen this? Apologies if it's been posted already it's such a huge thread.

GeorgeandQuentin.jpg

Have you all seen this? Apologies if it's been posted already it's such a huge thread.

GeorgeandQuentin.jpg

I love that pic...really shows how tense those scenes must have been, especailly with QT taunting GE throughout the shooting.

Not to mention uncomfortable! I wonder how much time he spent laying in that hard plastic box? My butt would be killing me, and George doen't have a lot of padding in that region! ;)

Unfortunately, Quentin Tarantino did not win the Emmy Award for Best Director of a Dramatic Series. He shoulda. Some guy (I think his name is JJ Abrams) won the award for "Lost" which in my opinion is one of the most overrated shows on TV, next to "Desperate Housewives."

Yes, I'm bitter.

Unfortunately, Quentin Tarantino did not win the Emmy Award for Best Director of a Dramatic Series. He shoulda. Some guy (I think his name is JJ Abrams) won the award for "Lost" which in my opinion is one of the most overrated shows on TV, next to "Desperate Housewives."

Yes, I'm bitter.

OK I am really, really, RUDE WORD offed now. I mean Grave Danger was brilliant. The acting was brilliant, the directing was brilliant, the writing was brilliant, the drama was brilliant. THE WHOLE DARN SHOW WAS BRILLIANT.

And what no recognition :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Goes to huddle in corner and whimpers at the injustice of the world

So the Emmy's have been on already? I never even noticed it on TV.

Back