"Grave Danger" Discussion (Beware Spoilers)

Re: Post - "Grave Danger" Episode Discussion/Review ***Spoilers***

Posted by midnight_tiptoes:
Honestly, I was a bit disappointed. The characters, sans Warrick and Catherine, seemed so emotionless. The only thing that struck me as 'Tarantino' was the hallucination sequence and all the quirky extra characters. I really wish he had written the whole thing.
Agree totally. And what was up with having Hodges and Gregg play Dukes of Hazzard? And Grissom and TRIGGER OMG. Watch the last 15 minutes and you get the best of the episode - rest was dull and characterless IMO. And for those of us GSR fans, Grissom gets blown up and Sara is completely unconcerned??? So much for undying geek love.....sigh.

The episode was excellent but I do not feel that Tarantino added anything. On the contrary, Tarantino's style simply didn't jive with classic CSI. This isn't "Kill Bill".

I am pretty damn sure the team is being reunited! They've gotta be. Besides, Ecklie talking about needing more money in the lab - that can be achieved by cutting the swing shift.

I was laying on my bed just talking out loud to myself "this is sick! how could they do this?! This is sick! This is such a great episode! They better find him before 10!" And I was constantly looking at my cellphone to see if they had enough time to find him before it was 10.

Such a good episode!!!

Whew!! Wipes sweat from brow!! As much as I enjoyed it, I don't think I have ever been more happy to see an episode to end...so intense!!! Nick's alive!! Yay!!!!

I'm going to need to rewatch before I make any detailed comments, but here are some thoughts:

-I disagree with everyone who said Grissom showed no emotions. I thought WP did a great job of showing Grissom's quiet angst. The scene where he called Nick "Pancho" and laid his hands on Nick's...wow.

-Warrick was phenomenal. :D :D for Warrick emotion.

-I thought the ambulance scene was very symbolic of the shift split. Cath and Warrick jump into the ambulance unquestioned, while Grissom and the others were forced to watch.

-"I want my guys back." Need I say more?

-I would liked to have seen more emotion out of Greg. Sure, they seem to be going to numb route with him lately, but come on! :mad:

-I love Andrew Prine.

-Hmm...Nick does have daddy issues if the dream is any indication. :eek:

-GE is fantastic.

Oh my gosh!!! Grissom trying to calm Nickie down by calling him Pancho!!!! Awwww I almost cried. I am still shaking from this episode!!! Grissom's comment " I want my guys back" omg that was sooo sad! This was an incredible episode! Even though our sattlelite went out and I missed like minutes 15-35.

He he...I was doing that too...I couldn't believe that there were pressure sensors underneath the box too!! That totally threw me for a loop!

The whole episode went by so quickly! I ran to look at the clock right after they pulled Nick out, and I was like "WTF?! Its already 10:00!?

I feel the whole 'daughter' storyline could have been left out completely. The scene at the end just didn't have the emotional impact as I hoped it would. In fact the entire episode seemed to lack in the emotional aspect, sans Cath and Warrick.

Overall, the episode was pretty decent. It ranks near the top of my list, but not the number one. Kudos to the entire cast and crew on a job well done.

<3 Paige

O...M...G...

Best episode ever.

I'm going to say 2 things...

YAY! NICK SURVIVED!

and

If I ever meet Quentin Tarantino, I will smack him for making me panic like that for 2 hours!!!!

I taped the ep tonight, and the WAT finale, so i haven't seen it yet, i like commerical skips.

As to Grissom being emotionless people are shocked by this? this guy only gets openly emotional reguarding his bugs, otherwise he tends to pent it up, shocking to me its not.

They hyped the ep, thing is was it worth the hype? if QT wasn't the one to do this but it was the same as you saw would it be better or worse?
Just somethings to think about a i guess, anyway i will watch it later.

I has very dissapointed with the end of the episode :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

I was expecting Nick to die I was in a way hoping for it. What really made me mad was in Tvguide they said even though the teams are getting back together the reunion will be short lived for one csi. Also Warrick's watch saying he had run out of air a few MINUTES before they got him :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
VERY UPSET

I only wanted Nick to die for some new different stories next season.

This episode was INCREDIBLE!!! Destiny it was very worth the hype!!!

if QT wasn't the one to do this but it was the same as you saw would it be better or worse?

For me, it was all about Nick, not QT. So, as long as GE was in that box, I was going to be there. :)

Just saw the thing.I was freaking out and yelling at the TV.I got pissed at Warrick for contamining the scene

Back