"Grave Danger" Discussion (Beware Spoilers)

Re: go TQ!

Mind blowing...being unspoiled is totally worth it! So emotional, and yet so funny (at least when they were taking Nick apart in that dream). It killed me when Nick was screaming because there was nothing he could do, and he thought he was going to die. I almost cried, and if I watch it again, I probably will. :eek:

Re: My Long Babbling

Judge Bill Stokes looked so... I dunno, I mean he's a man and all but he's his father. Show more emotions, I demand!! I don't think I like his comment "What the hell you've gotten yourself into, Pancho?"

I loved that scene. I thought it was soaked with emotion. By uttering that one line, Andrew Prine communicated more raw emotion than if he'd started crying or lost his temper.

Re: Post - "Grave Danger" Episode Discussion/Review ***Spoilers***

Posted by Minnie:
Posted by Techman:
Posted by Wojo:
You won't believe this one! I started recording CSI last night on my computer (while I watched in another room) and the damn thing restarted 30 mins into it and I lost the first 30 mins or so. Then I ran into my room and popped in a vhs tape and recorded the rest of it or so I thought, I hit play and NOTHING! IT DIDN"T RECORD! Now I can't see it again. Do you feel sorry for me?
No...I fell asleep just over halfway through and didn't wake up till 15 minutes into Without a Trace.

Next time...I'm taping it. :mad:

LoL! I feel for the both of you. I can see if I can get another copy from a friend of mine, its on DVD so its pretty good clarity. (However chances are slim that I can, my friend has a crush on me and gave it to me as a gift......) But I can ask tomorrow ok??
That would be great!!

Ok was anyone grossed out by the ants as much as I was. I really thought that Nick was going to kill himslef a couple of times there. I really liked the emotion that everyone had when they where trying to find Nick. I really think that was the best episode that had to date.

Eckly's the man! I would of thought it be fitting to have him be the kidnapper. Somebody had to have acess to the evidence bag, and the cup from the gordon case.

OMG!! That was an awesome episode. I watched it late last night and just finished reading through all those posts. I agree with those of you who say George deserves an Emmy, his performance tonight was AMAZING!

I thought for sure Nick was dead when they pulled him out of the morgue drawer. Thanks QT!! You just made me have a heart attack. That autopsy scene had me laughing my @$$ off...A meat cleaver?!?!! And then to top it off the chainsaw...nice :lol:

It took me an hour before I could fall asleep last night, I couldn't get the image of Nick losing it in the coffin out of my head.

Last night I had difficulty getting to sleep... I kept feeling an itch, which led to another itch somewhere else, and so on...

I freakin' hate bugs! AHHHHHHH! :eek:

:lol:

Posted by BabaOReilly:
Last night I had difficulty getting to sleep... I kept feeling an itch, which led to another itch somewhere else, and so on...

I freakin' hate bugs! AHHHHHHH! :eek:

:lol:

***pounces on Baba***

Where were you last night? I was scratching myself silly and asked everyone where you were so we could freak out about the ants!!!!!! Was that not nasty!??

Grrrrrrr, I hate bugs.

Posted by MissDee:

--- QT definitely is a fan of CSI if he knows exactly who to pair up to please the shippers. I don't think it was an accident that Grissom and Sara had their pre-terror conversation together, or that Catherine was the person to comfort Warrick later. (But, if that's the case... what's the deal with Greg and Hodges? Yuck!) And I, for one, liked Nick's and Warrick's conversation. I think it underscored the fact that both of them think Warrick's The Man... Warrick is the cool guy, and Nick looks up to him... and how that got flipped around later.

i totally agree with this, QT definitely knows the characters well~!

what nick said that was muted

nick: and grissom, i never meant to dissapointed you.
grissom: you never did.

Next year should be interesting with Nick, and I really hope they have a storyline that deals with what happened in the finale. I don't know if it's possible for a person to be put in that kind of situation and not be traumatised by it.

Re: what nick said that was muted

I've just seen the finale. I have no words. I was emotional as well... crying ... not a good thing too since I'm still at the office. heh...

Did anyone feel a spark of hope when at the end of the episode Grissom says to Ecklie "I want my guys back."

Does this mean we're getting the team back together again?!?!?!

Ok, I just have a lil question that's kind of related to the ep. At the last few minutes for the ep, theres the computer animated scene showing the ants biting Nick and then the camera zooms into his blood vessels and there were some green stuff in there. And when the heart was going into arrhythmia the heart glows green. So heres my question, does the fire ants have some good of toxin? And if Nick did die, would the ants be the cause? im doing a project on ants for skool.

Posted by wurlocke:

Did anyone feel a spark of hope when at the end of the episode Grissom says to Ecklie "I want my guys back."

Does this mean we're getting the team back together again?!?!?!

I sure hope so :) Although I have a feeling if it does happen, it won't happen right away.

Yeah...ya know there's gonna be some drama before the crew would get back together...

Back