Grade 'Turbulence'

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Top41, Oct 8, 2008.

?

How would you grade Turbulence?

1. A+

8 vote(s)
    14.5%
  2. A

16 vote(s)
    29.1%
  3. A-

11 vote(s)
    20.0%
  4. B+

9 vote(s)
    16.4%
  5. B

6 vote(s)
    10.9%
  6. B-

2 vote(s)
    3.6%
  7. C+

1 vote(s)
    1.8%
  8. C

2 vote(s)
    3.6%
  9. C-

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. D+

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  11. D

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  12. D-

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  13. F

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Murder in the air... literally! What did you think? :cool:

2. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Ok, my cable went out halfway through Criminal Minds and didn't come back on until halfway through CSI:NY. I'll make a few notes about what I saw, though.

I adore Adam. Seriously. MY LOVE FOR ADAM IS BIGGER THAN YOUR LOVE FOR ADAM! :adore:

Flack is adorable. Also - yay for the return of the cat allergies. :lol:

Danny and Flack are always good in scenes together. Seriously, can we demand one of those per episode? Too good. Danny is pretty cocky when Flack's around, though - I guess he knows he's got the big dog backing him up if anybody decides to leap at him. :lol:

I'm undecided on Terrence. Nelly did a good job, but I'm not sure I trust him. I guess we'll see.

Overall, the episode was good from what I saw. I'd like to sit down and watch the whole thing so I can say more about it (and perv over everybody - not that I didn't do some of that during the past half-hour, of course :devil:).

3. racefh853629

racefh853629 Pathologist

List as we go...

-Of course Mac would be all chill during the turbulence...

-"What are you, a rocket scientist?" No, he's just a regular scientist. And a very good looking one at that... ;)

-"Yeah, that guy's definitely dead." You know, just maybe... ;)

-Bags? Blood/vomit?

-Dude jumping seats... suspicious? Maybe? Let's just take a mosey by there... oh, blood on the sleeve... Smooth move, Mac. (And I'm only half sarcastic)

-"We have a problem"... ya think?

-"I'll collect the barf bags..." Way to make yourself useful there, buddy. (And I'm not being entirely sarcastic again)

-I was just wondering where everyone else was. The fireman isn't too bad looking... Not my type, but not bad.

-Poor Stella can't even hit on the men without a call from Mac... haha. But I'm likin' the tank top...

-Looks like dude (*puts on shades*) got the death penalty for his third strike... Sorry, wrong show ;)

-Danny and Flack... and Danny definitely just scoped Flack's ass. Then again, who wouldn't? (hopefully someone can screen cap that moment...)

-B.A.G.... and fibers in the head wound?

-That poor panda. :( He was just minding his own business, and someone used him as a silencer. :(

-Plane lands... and the world is there...

-ADAM!!!! And he's in a vest... SEXY!!!

-Mac asserts his authorit-ay.

-"I didn't do anything." Dude, that's what they all say.

-Damn complex stuffs with legalities.

-Adam!!! Do work, son!

-Damn, Mac. Lay down the law...

-"I'm not a bad guy..." again, that's what they all say.

-"Remove your clothing." I don't think I would need to be told twice, but maybe that's just me...

-Oh, Adam. Nice line. And you would have to play with Pez dispenser...

-Aww... poor Adam gets all the dirty jobs.

-Hmm... mad moolah and the ID?

-SID!!! Looks like he recovered quickly... unless a bunch of time has passed...

-Hmm... Mile High Club? Fun times...

-I bet the letters are an acronym (10:31).

-Flack... "at least they go out with a smile on his face"... Nice!

-That's the third shirt Stella's worn, for anyone keeping count (like me).

-10:32- okay, I was wrong.

-Hijacking? Alright, but I agree with Stella's question. More importantly, who does it and just chills afterwards like, "hey, what's up?"

-Is it always about money? And/or drugs?

-It's always the little things that get you... but here comes Nelly!

-"Either I'm allergic to half naked women, or there's a cat in here." One of the best lines of life.

-Nelly's pretty damn jacked... it's kinda hot...

-"Assume the position." Yeah, that's hot. And anytime, Mr. Flack. ;)

-Adam!!! Aww, poor thing got all smelly :(

-"I'm just not feelin' you, Flack." Yeah, that's hot too.

-Flack's right foot was bouncing. Don't know why I thought that was important, but anyway... Aww, I knew they'd be friends too... ;)

-Mac's angry. :(

-Damn... just as they get something, they're too late :(

-Hawkes is the man. And very good looking in those glasses.

-The flight attendant? Seriously?

-"Oops." Nice, Flack.

-RUN, BOYS! RUN!!!

-Busted!

-Is that his make-shift interrogation room? Under a spot light in the hangar?

-"And now you're grounded." Hmm... so many ways to interpret that line... and not all of them are good... ;)

Overall, better episode than what I had expected... I was afraid it'd be too much like LV's "Unfriendly Skies," but it wasn't, so that's good. :) I give it an A-.

ETA: Aww, Faylinn, I'm sorry about your cable. :(

4. Faylinn

I know, it's so sad. I kept watching the clock, and 10:00pm came and went. My sister heard me squeal on the other side of the house when the cable came back, though. :p

5. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

I think I've seen this case on LV before, well maybe not. Anyways, it was an ok episode not as good as last weeks and of course it was the Mac Taylor show. I love Mac (Gary rocks!) I do, but couldn't it have been someone else on the plane? So the Danny and Flack scenes were good (scoping his ass? what? yea, um, no) and Flack was extra funny and cute as always. Loved the continuity there (oh my gosh! continuity on CSI NY!) with Flack being allergic to cats. Flack can tell me to 'assume the position' anytime! :lol: Mac's last line was a bit, don't know how to say it, but it sounded like Gary worked hard on trying to make it sound good but it just wasn't. It was more a Horatio line, lol! No previews? No new NY next week? :scream:

6. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

I rated the episode with an A -

Any episode full of great Adam moments and Flack saying "Assume the Position," I'm all in :D and it's nice to know that Adam hates poop, don't we all? :lol:

7. racefh853629

racefh853629 Pathologist

^^ :lol: I forgot about that part. Yes, it's nice to know he hates poop. :lol:

It was a quick second of Danny glancing down, but I swear, he was looking at Flack's bum bum. It was just before they were going to walk into the hotel room.

8. Faylinn

The scene where Adam came in smelling like garbage - and worse - was hilarious. Poor baby. And yet he still got a pivotal piece of evidence! Give that boy some cookies. :p

ETA: I'll be sure to look for said ass-scoping when I watch the episode, racefh853629. :devil:

9. Springmoon

Springmoon CSI Level Two

I don't see what's the big deal. Guys check each other out all the time! They just don't like it when you point it out. Maybe Danny is becoming self-conscious that his bubble-butt has competition; maybe Angell told him Flack has a nice booty too?

I gave this one a B+. My brain is quite frazzled at the moment, so after I re-watch, in about a year, I can post my complete review.

10. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Adam was adorable playing with the pez and when Mac told him to check the toilets. I loved how nervous he looked. :lol:

And Flack's line "Assume the position" was the best line of the whole episode.

So, if the Flight attendant killed that guy to stop him from hijacking the plane (and cause he had a gun to her neck), does she only get charged with accessory to robbery and accessory to the real agent's death? Or does she get charged for her partner's murder to?

11. Half

Half CSI Level Two

I had to give it a B-. Just not my favorite episode. It wasn't very engaging to me. I was more interested in the Criminal Minds episode and talking about it than I was about paying attention to Turbulence.

12. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

Really? Yea, I don't think so with that either but if that's what you want to believe....

13. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

lol I felt sorry for Adam getting all smelly.

CSI_STOKES_GIRL, there's another presidential debate next week. I didn't like it either when I saw the TV guide. I hope there's an ep the week after.

'Assume the position' was funny.

I'd forgotten about Unfriendly Skies. Shows seem to share plots a lot. There's a Bones ep with a similarity or two coming up soon as well. *stops there to avoid spoilers*

When the rocket scientist question came up, I so wanted him to say "no, but I played one in a movie...twice." (Apollo 13 and Mission to Mars)

I was interested by the changes from the spoilers...I thought it would be an ep with the plane actually getting hijacked. Either way, I wonder if he had thoughts about Claire somewhere along the line...could make for a sad drabble or something.

Grr *ties up fireman and throws him in the ocean* I want my Smacked! And I'll stop there since this isn't the ship area.

14. seahawk

seahawk Prime Suspect

I gave it a B+
    I liked Adam out in the field, poor guy. I'm glad there's no smell transmission on TV though
    Danny and Flack in the club were just priceless
    I hope in the next episodes there will be more teamwork and less Mactionhero (not that there's anything wrong with it...in small doses)

15. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

Danny doing the panda bear thing at Flack was adorable beyond words.

And Flack's line of, "Either I'm allergic to half-naked girls or there's a cat around here," is priceless. :lol: Flack, were you trying to tell Danny something? :devil:

Gee.

Ya think Flack might pass on his pussy allergy to Danny?

:p

P.S. My gosh, Adam was hilarious this episode. ERK ERK ERK. :lol: