Grade 'The Thing About Heroes'

Top41

Administrator
Administrator
Premium Member
Final ep of November sweeps tonight! :cool: What did you think?

OT

Fay, if it makes u feel better, I clicked! Dunno why... It's a poll!! *gasp* :rolleyes: Why do we keep doing this? 300 views and 0 replies. :rolleyes: Can't control my hand... it just clicks! [/OT]

I'm looking really forward to this episode! Hope it will be a great one, to keep us going the next 2 weeks.

I was going to click and I was like, "No, I'll refrain this week, just so I can say I didn't look this time"--and you tricked me. :(

;)

I'm interested to see how this one goes as well. Final week of sweeps, it should be exciting. :)

Ok, I enjoyed the episode--right up until the end, it had you wondering just what was going to happen. No guessing the end ahead of time, that's for sure (at least not for me ;)).

I was disappointed that so little of it actually took place in Chicago, though.

Adam is such a dork, Sheldon is guh in a sweater, Danny is kick ass when he saves the day, Flack is just awesome, and Bubba--er, I mean Sinclair--isn't so bad when it comes down to it. :D

I'm glad Stella FINALLY figured out that Drew was bad news--good catch with that puzzle piece, though, because I don't think anybody caught that. See, there was a reason they concentrated on the Xs with Adam last week. ;)

Lindsay's hair just keeps getting shorter--even I noticed it this week. If she keeps cutting it, she's going to look like a man. Some women can pull off the short hair, but I'm not feeling it on her. :rolleyes:

Mini-Mac looked like he was about 10 or 12, and I'm supposed to believe Gary and Frank Grillo are playing characters that are the same age? Psh, please. I love Gary, but he ain't 44.

Drew is a crazy bastard, but you gotta feel bad for that family.

Mac was awesome when he 'shot' Drew at the end. Go Mac! :D

Ok, I think that's all for now. I'm interested to see what everyone else thought. :)

Great episode. Surprise surpirse, drew was a "bad" guy. bad that he did all those things but not in that in grief and rage, many people do lose their grip on reality. All in ll not a bad episode

i gave this episode an A+ loved the whole episode. Love it when Danny saves the day so hot :devil:. The connection between teh whole Drew thing was shocking to me when Lindsay and Stella figure it out i was like wow didn't see that coming. Glad that Stella went with her gut and when Mac " shot" Drew i said Go Mac yeah he shot the crazy bastard :D Flack and the " anything but the subway" line made me giggle :lol:.

I was on my seat till the very end of this one. I was wondering who would get shot....if anyone got shot. I was in suspense till the very end. This episode kept me on my toes.

My favorite part was the beginning where the runaway train was. I was freaking out till Danny saved the day. I also rolled my eyes in my head when Sinclair came in the picture, but I loved how they used his character in this one.

AnastaziaMarie said:
I also rolled my eyes in my head when Sinclair came in the picture, but I loved how they used his character in this one.
Yeah, Sinclair is a bit of an ass, but he put on that vest and went in with Mac and (part of) his team. :) Plus, he's rockin' a 'stache, so he's pretty cool now. ;)

Sheldon is still the sexual chocolate on the show, though. No competition there. ;)

[random]Someone needs to find a cap of Danny and Flack standing side-by-side in kevlar so I can make a banner. :p[/random]

^^ Yeah. What's up with Bubba and the 'stache? :confused:

I loved this episode. Like others here have said, I was glued to my seat.

I gave it an A+

How engrossed was I in this episode?

I watched the show at work. I specifically took my dinner break at the lab from 9-10 to watch. And while I was watching & microwaving my dinner, I wasn't really watching my FOOD and promptly set contents of the microwave on fire. Smoke fills the whole break room. Do I leave? HELL NO! Runaway subway car! I ain't goin' nowhere! Ergo, my clothes now REEK of smoke and I should be leaving here shortly cause I can't breathe now.

Ah, the things we do when our favorites are in peril.

I enjoyed this episode. As soon as I saw Flack with the brother in NYC, I knew he was going to be the one to walk in the door first and get shot. Before that I really didn't know how they were going to end it without one of the team getting shot.

I am a little confused as to how Mac avoided getting shot himself at the end since there was supposedly a gun aimed directly at his head, but then somehow he was able to grab it and shoot Drew/Andy? Maybe I missed something.

Anyway, I have to tell you that I laughed in the beginning when they were doing the recap. It made me think of the people on the board who last week were saying that they never wanted to hear the "333" story again from Mac. And not only did we get it once as the recap, but then we got to hear it again when he was telling the detective in Chicago. Anyway . . .

Also, I liked the Chicago detective. Did she remind anyone of Peyton? For some reason when I saw her on the screen, I suddenly had the thought that if she had been in the role of Peyton, I might not have minded Peyton as much as I did. (I really didn't like Claire Forlani in that role.) Anyway, it was such a random thought that I wondered if she somehow reminded me of Peyton. Just me probably.

Mac didn't grab the gun--he used his hand to trip the laser, and since Drew/Andy was walking in front of him at the time, the bullet hit Drew/Andy's arm instead of Mac's head. :)

I knew the spoilers but was still on edge...ever since I think this morning lolol I did hope more would happen here in Chicago what with the to-do that was made about the filming but alas we only got a couple scenes *sigh*

Now that Drew's gone, can Stella get a real, *decent* boyfriend next time?

btw even though I've lived in the area my whole life (Northwest Indiana till a few years back but close enough) I never knew that about the Tribune Tower either.

I had to laugh back when I read the spoiler about Det.Brennan...even though I know she can't be related to Tempe Brennan on Bones cause Brennan's not even that 'Brennan's real last name. Still it was good for a laugh.

I have to agree on the flashbacks, Fay. lol@ mini-Mac

Back