Grade 'The Lying Game'

This episode should be really good--the spoilers look promising, especially from the Flack sector. I'm not sure how much screentime he'll have, but I think he'll have some great lines. :D

OMG I make a mistake, i vote here
Somebody can help me for delete my vote
lol
I mislead topic
sorryy
ps: OMG my english is not very well today lol

celtess said:
OMG I make a mistake, i vote here
Somebody can help me for delete my vote
lol
I mislead topic
sorryy
ps: OMG my english is not very well today lol

Actually the polls are made so they can't be altered, so the votes can't be manipulated. Hope that helped ya.

I'm looking forward to tonight's episode. The previews have looked good and so have the promotional photos.

Flack was awesome in the opening with the happy endings line and the BBM reference.

More comprehensive review when I re-watch.

Loved Flack in this one, nearly fell out of my chair at the Brokeback Mountain line! Longer review later, after more folks have had a chance to see it...

I gave it a C plus, I thought the one case was too much of that from "The Accused is Entitled" from Vegas Season 3

ok..that letter Lindsay left was totally lame. Who came up with that crap? Here it is:

Dear Danny,

I'm not good at long goodbyes. Or slow ones for that matter. But Montana calls and the cows are heading home.

MOO

See you soon

Montana

He was probably laughing at the cow part...kinda sad.

Um, whose bright idea was it to have a woman write a letter with cow references? Wendy Battles needs to stop the writing when she's "been in Jamaica," so to speak.

I think Lindsay was just trying to make light of a bad thing.

It looked like the scenes with Anna were filmed much earlier; she doesn't look as pregnant in them.

B+. Good cases, good character interaction. Flack and Stella compliment each other well. I just wish Danny could have spoken to Lindsay.

Back