• Gil and Sarah

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gil and Lady Heather

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Gil and strange Transgender woman

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Sheesh, we're funny. :D I watched it a couple of times myself. :eek:

^Yes. I watched bits of Tanglewood way too many times. :rolleyes: Initially, of course, it was just because of the whabam! revelation of Danny having mob connections, and later ... well, I have no excuse for later. :D

And the end music! Wow. It was perfect; a rising beat that just built suspense ... has anyone else noticed how terrific the New York music is? Perhaps I'll skip over to the music forum and see ...

How I envy those who are able to tape CSI. :( For me, I have to wait for re-runs or the DVD's... :eek: :(

Posted by lament:
I start to feel strange...I've watched at least 20 timesthe last 2mins of Tanglewood... again and again.

Then go to start,watch where Mac asks about Tanglewood from Danny and Danny explains.Then when Danny asks how case is going...and then to the end.
I wonder if I start to get too ob... I mean... devoted?

That's one of the reasons I'm in grad school. You can justify anything as "research!" ;) :lol:

The reason why I do Weird Facts with CSI Miami... so I can watch those again and again... so I have reason... and then I can make excuses... now wait...because I'm doing that list means that I'm ob.... devoted :D

But it's just too great. Tanglewood I mean.

Posted by Polly:
And the end music! Wow. It was perfect; a rising beat that just built suspense ... has anyone else noticed how terrific the New York music is? Perhaps I'll skip over to the music forum and see ...

The music at the end of the episode was great--very ominous and it played up the fact that what Sonny said was indeed a big deal.

^I think "Tanglewood" really opened up a lot of interesting possibilities for Danny. I hope they do follow it up at some point.

Back