Grade 'Second Chances'

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Top41, Dec 16, 2009.

?

How would you grade Second Chances?

1. A+

12 vote(s)
    20.3%
  2. A

11 vote(s)
    18.6%
  3. A-

3 vote(s)
    5.1%
  4. B+

6 vote(s)
    10.2%
  5. B

7 vote(s)
    11.9%
  6. B-

7 vote(s)
    11.9%
  7. C+

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. C

3 vote(s)
    5.1%
  9. C-

4 vote(s)
    6.8%
  10. D+

1 vote(s)
    1.7%
  11. D

2 vote(s)
    3.4%
  12. D-

3 vote(s)
    5.1%
  13. F

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Geeno

Geeno Pathologist

I thought Mac/Peyton love story during season 3 was soap opera. There was this episode (Raising Shane) where Mac shoved Peyton's hand away from his face when Stella was coming; when he called her Claire etc. Thank goodness it's over.

Last edited: Jun 13, 2010
  2. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

oh but that moment was memorable!!!!!!!!! :D (i mean when Mac shoved her hand away!) :D The whole episode was memorable. Period! :D (Actually a sit happened on 5.12 it was showed a team work and specially Stella's sister-type protection towards Sheldon :>D Actually i remember 5.12 and how she protects Sheldon and Mac lectures him like 2 parents arguing on their son's education :D

3. Geeno

Geeno Pathologist

And also, Mac/Stella's argument on 'Enough' about Adam and other lab techs. :)

4. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

5.06 was among my beloved episodes and i have voted it and i am very fond of it for so many reasons :luvlove::luvlove::luvlove:

when Adam heard and misunderstood Stella's words broke my heart and then when he went to his locker awwww:drool:

and specially that episode had printed the word C*H*E*M*I-S*T*R*Y all over it:drool: You just needed Mac and Stella and a catfight to activate it:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

I would pay for having an episode like that again:drool::drool::drool: (Did i mention the final scene was memorable? Beisdes i liked Stella's destination:lol:

and the dinner. Ummm Yeap that was MEMORABLE:thumbsup:

5. Geeno

Geeno Pathologist

I thought Stella was letting Adam go. At least in the end, she made a very smart move to save Adam and other 6 lab techs. :thumbsup:

6. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

I said he misunderstood her words because it was not she didn't love him and for that reason she was letting him go but because she was being pragmatical. She acted as a boss (even when i think she just received a promotion in S6) and she played Devil's advocate saying those things Mac hated to hear (I understand her sooooooo well ;)
    He couldn't hear when Stella said "I love Adam, Mac" because he had left before she said that
    So he had the idea she just wanted to get rid of him

But Stella mou is Stella mou :D she wouldn't let anything bad happen to one of her own. The lab is her home :) and all people there are her only family. Maybe she is not close to all of them but you could watch (in several episodes) how gentle Stella is with all lab techs and how much she loves her CSI family :)