Grade Season Five

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Top41, May 15, 2009.

?

How would you grade CSI: NY Season Five?

1. A+

19 vote(s)
    18.1%
  2. A

18 vote(s)
    17.1%
  3. A-

7 vote(s)
    6.7%
  4. B+

15 vote(s)
    14.3%
  5. B

12 vote(s)
    11.4%
  6. B-

9 vote(s)
    8.6%
  7. C+

6 vote(s)
    5.7%
  8. C

6 vote(s)
    5.7%
  9. C-

5 vote(s)
    4.8%
  10. D+

2 vote(s)
    1.9%
  11. D

2 vote(s)
    1.9%
  12. D-

3 vote(s)
    2.9%
  13. F

1 vote(s)
    1.0%
  1. Mac's Girl

Mac's Girl Witness

I gave it an A, it was a good series overall :)

2. lal

lal Pathologist

hi i gave it A as i thought it was a good series :)

3. v*a*l*y

v*a*l*y Victim

I gave it A because I really loved seasons five, especially "enough" "the box" "rush to judgment" "point of no return" " yahrzeit" and "pay up" They were awesome!!

4. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

I went with a B+. It was a solid but not great season, though there were some stand out episodes, like "Yahrzeit" and "The Box" and "Pay Up."

5. Flack-Angell

Flack-Angell Rookie

If it was a NONE D/L-centric season, it would've been an A. If Angell had survived it would be an A+. Unfortunately, it's not an A+. I liked Yahrzeit, Dead Inside and Point of No Return. Grounds for Deception, Greater Good and Green Piece was just plain boring (even though the beginning of Green Piece was good.) The rest... meh, it was just normal episodes :p Nothing special, but not very bad either. I'm giving it a B+ and hope season 6 is better! : ) WITH EVERY EPISODE REALLY GOOD (which is NEVER gonna happen.)

6. Geeno

Geeno Pathologist

Not yet a member during this time. So now my grade for season five is A+! This is by far my favorite season and the best so far! :thumbsup: The cases/topics are interesting like a muder at 30000 feet, Holocaust, heroin made out of humans, stalking, politics, NYC diversity, and many more. The charcter development is balanced among the team: Mac's (with Hawkes) flash drive story, Stella's (with Angell) antiquities smuggling case, Danny and Lindsay story, Flack and his sister's issue and family background, Sid and Adam's little back stories. This is what I love about CSI: NY - the characters - separates them from the other two CSIs. Each CSI has the capability of having great episodes but NY outshines them with characters.

Despite the high grade a gave, this season is so sad because NY got rid of one of my favorite chatacters, Det. Angell. I might/might not forgive what they've done but I will never forget! I was so happy I found this show around mid-season (Rush To Judgment) but then they chose to break my heart in the end. :(

Last edited: Jun 21, 2010
  7. Grissom rules

Grissom rules CSI Level Two

My favorite season ever!!!:guffaw:Many strong episodes,Stella's big storyline and Flack's big character development contain this season.

Best episodes:
    Turbulence
    Sex,Lies And Silicone
    Dead Inside

The Box(amazing episode!One of the few episoes that the D/L storyline has handled well)
    The Triangle(unique and perfect)
    Green Piece(Adam's episode!)
    Yahrzeit(outstanding episode)
    Greater Good(not about D/L but the powerful case)
    Pay Up(great finale although sad to see Angel killed off).

On the other side I didn't like Dunbrook's storyline.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2010