Grade 'Sangre Por Sangre'

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by vegaslights, Oct 15, 2010.

?

How would you grade Sangre Por Sangre?

1. A+

10 vote(s)
    31.3%
  2. A

4 vote(s)
    12.5%
  3. A-

2 vote(s)
    6.3%
  4. B+

5 vote(s)
    15.6%
  5. B

1 vote(s)
    3.1%
  6. B-

1 vote(s)
    3.1%
  7. C+

1 vote(s)
    3.1%
  8. C

3 vote(s)
    9.4%
  9. C-

1 vote(s)
    3.1%
  10. D+

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  11. D

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  12. D-

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  13. F

4 vote(s)
    12.5%
  1. tobinhr

tobinhr Hit and Run

Hmmmm....A-.

Loved Edward James Olmos. Loved his slow delivery and his quiet, low voice. Nice change of pace from the action-packed loud screamers of the past. Nice chemistry with Mac.

I like that I saw all the players--Adam, Sid, Hawkes. Yeah, the lab budget must have been slashed pretty bad if Lyns has to make her own latex spray.

Mac...alone in the warehouse. Doesn't call backup until he's shot. :shifty:

Flack. Ohmygoodness. Glad he still has those lightin' fast reflexes. Had to chuckle when Mac said, "Someone pumped 50 rounds into a NYPD police car. I want them found." What about Flack?? :wtf:

Shoot out at end was too long...

Can someone PLEASE get Flack to a barber????? :scream:

Tobin, waiting for her short-haired man o' beauty to return

2. spunky86

spunky86 Hit and Run

I re-watched the episode and realized I was a little harsh. I'm not saying that there are not different gangs in NYC I'm just saying that the ones portrayed on tv are usually Hispanic and Black.

My D/L coment was when Hawkes, Danny and Lindsey were in the hotel room and Hawkes made the quip about leaving the bedroom for them.

3. ~Sarah~

~Sarah~ Lab Technician

That wasn't really that obvious. If someone had never seen the show before I doubt they would have gotten that.

On CSI: NY they don't always depict gangs also always being black/Hispanic though. The Gavin Wilder Crime Family (Irish) and Tanglewood Boys/Pelean Bay (both white) come to mind.

4. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

That's true. But in NY they do pretty much only have a large number of people of color on an episode where they need a lot of criminals and that is maddening.

5. spunky86

spunky86 Hit and Run

ICAM. That's why I flipped out in my original review. They just seem to have people of color around when they need a lot of criminals. Besides Hawkes there is no other positive representations for people of color.

6. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Hawkes said that? I didn't even hear that lol. It's possible that I missed it because I was trying to fix the tracking on the tape or something. :lol: