Grade 'Raising Shane'

I'm excited. *bounces in chair* Hehe. :D

I'm really interested to see how the team handles this storyline, and I hope there's some good interaction between the characters...

Of course, I also hope that the storyline makes sense. :lol:

T-minus ~10 hours and counting for me. :p

I hope I can stay awake for this tonight. I've been sick, so I medicated myself and fell asleep early. I didn't even make it through NCIS last night.

Faylinn, I'm bouncing in my chair right along with you :lol: I can't wait to see this ep tonight! *Crossing fingers that it's everything I've been hoping for*

*continues bouncing* This is making my brain rattle. :lol:

T-minus 2 hrs 45 mins for me now. :p

My pants are already tingling at the thought of pouty!Hawkes in an orange jumpsuit. Does that make me a bad person? :lol:

Hawkes is accused of robbing a bar and killing the bartender. The team works to exonerate him, and catch the real killer in the process.

First they mentioned Massive Attack on Bones, and then they played Inertia Creeps on NY. Weeee! I love Massive Attack.

Good episode so far. I love it when Mac gets all pissed and starts yelling.

Was it just my computer, or was this board down for about an hour? I was going nuts! It's awesome, so far! *Bouncing out of my seat*

I'm glad I didn't know the title-I was surprised by the return of Shane Casey. Good ep so far.

EDIT: Shane may be a scumbag, but I can't help feeling sorry for him-what if his brother WAS innocent?

I loved it, really edge of your seat drama. It's hard to believe that the cops would think Hawkes would do it even with the overwhelming evidence. Motivation??? It just didn't make sense. Still I really enjoyed it.
Shane was just the right mixture of insane and intelligent. what great actors they get for this show.

I'm new to the board this is my first post.

serenat

ACW1129 said:
I'm glad I didn't know the title-I was surprised by the return of Shane Casey. Good ep so far.

EDIT: Shane may be a scumbag, but I can't help feeling sorry for him-what if his brother WAS innocent?

IMHO if his brother was innocent, he would have done better to find a way to prove it instead of showing that insanity and a penchant for violent crime runs in the family.

I'm LOVING it so far. I feel kind of bad cuz I shushed my mom without thinking when she started talking over the show.

I've gotta say I got chills when Danny got his attitude on at the beginning. hehe

Who am I kidding? I've had chills through the whole thing!

I didn't care for what Mac did to Peyton though. I can understand it, but I still felt bad for her.

CynRyn said:
ACW1129 said:

IMHO if his brother was innocent, he would have done better to find a way to prove it instead of showing that insanity and a penchant for violent crime runs in the family.
I guess you're right. Turns out his bro. was guilty (where did they find the ring again?). Solid ep, slightly above average, if a bit contrived, but I liked it. I'll go w/ a solid "B"

Back