Grade "Manhattanhenge"

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Top41, Nov 25, 2009.

?

How would you grade Manhattanhenge?

1. A+

20 vote(s)
    38.5%
  2. A

8 vote(s)
    15.4%
  3. A-

3 vote(s)
    5.8%
  4. B+

3 vote(s)
    5.8%
  5. B

7 vote(s)
    13.5%
  6. B-

1 vote(s)
    1.9%
  7. C+

1 vote(s)
    1.9%
  8. C

1 vote(s)
    1.9%
  9. C-

2 vote(s)
    3.8%
  10. D+

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  11. D

1 vote(s)
    1.9%
  12. D-

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  13. F

5 vote(s)
    9.6%
  1. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

apparently so!

it was meant to be about 5.45 am so it's plausible. i live in london which i guess is vaguely similar and if you walk around central london at that time, it's usually fairly quiet. in fact i thought NY in that sequence looked too busy for 5.45 am! too many shops seemed to be open...

2. Robin

Robin Prime Suspect

See now the show down thing confuses me even more because in December the sun doesn't even rise until after 7AM.

3. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

i think they were including the twilight period though, which i think is when the sun is coming up but not quite there yet. i checked on a calculation site and it said that sunrise on dec 5th in NY is 7.04am, but that twilight starts at 5.26am - i guess they were factoring that in?

4. CSI Cupcake

CSI Cupcake Police Officer

There hasn't been much of anything this season that tracked correctly timewise. I just have to ignore it and enjoy the story they are trying to tell. It bugs me when they mess up timelines with people more than with something like the sunrise but I can understand how confusing it can be.

As for the underground house I think it was totally underground and they had me totally fooled. I really thought they were in a highrise apartment building, especially when the wind blew through the broken glass.

5. ~Sarah~

~Sarah~ Lab Technician

The time is incredibly wonky this season. It'd been one month since the shooting at the bar, yet Lucy was already ten months old... I feel someone lost track of what was going on. Then suddenly it's December 5th? So is Lucy 14 months old now? I'm just confused.

The Season started in what would be considered June if it was a month after the shooting because if I remember correctly they stated the date Angell died as being in May... somehow time just evaporated.

6. Robin

Robin Prime Suspect

CSI:NY must be in some kind of dimension where time as we know on earth is meaningless.

7. Jade_Nolan

Jade_Nolan CSI Level One

^ Haha, yep!! I just accept the fact there must be a parallel dimension that pulls on the space/time continuum affecting that version and wormhole location of that particular New York, and just enjoy the ride!!! :hugegrin::bolian:

8. laurmarie

laurmarie Hit and Run

like the episode skeet ulrich did an great job with the part in my opinion