Grade 'Hung Out to Dry'

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Top41, Oct 11, 2006.

1. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Grade tonight's ep after you watch it! :cool:

2. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Should I do the countdown thing? Someone always counts it down. :p

T-minus 8 hours and counting! :lol:

I'm excited about this episode. It has to be an improvement over the lackluster storylines last week, and I'm interested to see how it plays out. :D

3. Guest

Guest Guest

From what little we have seen of previews and such it looks like it will be great. Danny hanging from a fire escape and Flack with his collar unbuttoned. The latter is the draw for me, although I STILL don't want them to dress Flack down. I like him all neatly packaged. Do whatever you want to Danny but let me be the one to take off that tie! Anyway, my vcr is ready!

4. kasmith101

kasmith101 Rookie

What?! :eek: Flack unbuttons his collar? holy hell, I'm getting all worked up just thinking about it! :devil: I'm taping that bitch. :lol: :lol:

5. MBGrissom

MBGrissom Pathologist

Definitely looking sooooo forward to this one! Is it 9pm yet? *stomps foot* I've only seen the abbreviated promos that CBS has been showing, so I haven't seen Danny hanging from a fire escape, or His Unbuttoned Flackness, so I'm going to have my nose to the TV screen, and I'll be taping this, too!

6. JulieAnn

JulieAnn Witness

I seriously can't wait until tonight.

7. Guest

Guest Guest

OK so we are gonna get to see Flack slightly unpackaged. That should be enough for my imagination. Then we get to see Danny in heroic stunts. OH MAN, it just can't wait. I am like you guys, VCR is ready to roll and pray for no interrutptions. Thank goodness G W got his speech out of the way this morning.

8. Guest

Guest Guest

9. Guest

Guest Guest

Isn't it funny? We see Danny with muscles bulging out all over the place to where it's almost like "yeah, whatever, seen it", but Flack undoes two buttons and we are all swooning. See what having things left to the imagination can do? LOL!!!

Edit: Oh, I'm sorry, I know we aren't supposed to double post. I thought someone else had posted. Not done on purpose, honest!!!

10. ItDBMe

ItDBMe Witness

I seriously can't wait for tonight's episode. I totally agree with you hidinginmyeyes

11. Guest

Guest Guest

See, now I personally think that Flack and Danny need to open up every CSI:NY episode playing skin on skin hoops. You know what I mean?! The two button thing is good, but come on. Let's see some flesh.

12. Orison

Orison CSI Level Two

*LOL* Wouldn't that be great? ;)

Anyway, lucky girls, can't wait to read all your comments on the episode!

13. Guest

Guest Guest

Nah, I like the mystery. Too bad there isn't a chat room where we can watch and chat tonight. Oh wait, I hate chat rooms. But I'd almost make an exception for this. But my Mac probably wouldn't be compatible anyway. Oh well, we can all talk here after the ep has aired. I'll be looking forward to that. I'm sure there will be lots of lively debate...

14. Orison

Orison CSI Level Two

Well, if you lived on the wrong side of the world like I do you'd understand why I'm looking forward to getting the details... ;)

15. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

*pats you on the head* Poor Orison, after all you've given us and we can't share the episode with you. :lol:

But, you know, I'm still happy to see it. :p

I'll be taping it of course, and I'll have to rewatch it tomorrow. :lol: I do chat during the episode (Danny/Flack crazies unite! :lol:), so it's kind of hard to pay complete attention. :p

Flack with his top button undone is teh sex, baby. :lol: Danny has to get nearly-nekkid for us to really react, but like hidinginmyeyes said, Flackie-baby pops those two buttons and it's a topic of conversation. :lol:

Flack and Danny playing skin-on-skin hoops, gojunebug? :eek: That would make this girl very happy indeed! :lol: