Votes: 0 0.0%
  • D

• D-

• F

Votes: 5 20.0%

• Total voters
That reminds, me, I thought Mac didn't drink coffee anymore?
Haha, I never believed that. This is Mac who pulls obscene hours, take the beginning of this last ep as an example :lol: I always thought it was a ploy and excuse to get that overly pushy reporter to back off :p

Haha, I never believed that. This is Mac who pulls obscene hours, take the beginning of this last ep as an example :lol: I always thought it was a ploy and excuse to get that overly pushy reporter to back off :p

I just love how quickly Christine worked out that Mac has a weakness for good coffee and good food. I really do like that she feeds him and gives him coffee, it's very sweet and caring, it's nice that she 'looks out' for him like that.

I just love how quickly Christine worked out that Mac has a weakness for good coffee and good food. I really do like that she feeds him and gives him coffee, it's very sweet and caring, it's nice that she 'looks out' for him like that.

But isn't he giving the food to Jo? :confused:

But isn't he giving the food to Jo? :confused:

He did. He also drank the coffee since he asked for it. I didn't see any cups going out.

I thought the shrimp diavolo was for him that she gave him in 'The Ripple Effect' (especially as she offered him a drink with it), and then the big bag of food she gave him in 'Flash Pop' was for everyone. But she did give it to him for free. :) And she offered to take him for some 'mean peach cobbler'. :)

I also thought the episode was too predictable and the killer's reason for the murder was lame. I agree with other posters that Lee Majors was underused.

I want to nitpick about one thing: At the original crime scene when the detective pulls the victim's licence out of her wallet it had her photo on it - I seriously doubt that would have been the case in 1957.

Back