Votes: 2 3.8%
  • D

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • D-

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • F

Votes: 1 1.9%

• Total voters
the one that can't "have" them (figuratively speaking), therefore he's the one that won't be distracted by them because he has a much lovelier wife *insesrt irony here*
Considering the "delivery" of the comment it sounds like the new wifey ISNT so "Lovely"!:lol: Danny sounded like he was "Grounded for life"!

On a related subject...does anyone know the song playing while the body is being photographed in autopsy? Roughly six minutes or so in, it starts with the lyrics, "When the wind dies down and the howling stops / When there's quiet time there's aching time" (or something like that).

Thanks!

--c
Answering my own question...it's "Keep Quiet" by Hot Chip.

--c

but i also took a bit in a sense that because he's married he's the one that can't "have" them (figuratively speaking), therefore he's the one that won't be distracted by them because he has a much lovelier wife *insesrt irony here*

Can I also insert "hysterical laughing while rolling around on the floor" here?

:p

On a related subject...does anyone know the song playing while the body is being photographed in autopsy? Roughly six minutes or so in, it starts with the lyrics, "When the wind dies down and the howling stops / When there's quiet time there's aching time" (or something like that).

Thanks!

--c
Answering my own question...it's "Keep Quiet" by Hot Chip.

--c
I'm glad you found it - I tried to find out the song back when you originally posted the question, but I got nada. :)

the one that can't "have" them (figuratively speaking), therefore he's the one that won't be distracted by them because he has a much lovelier wife *insesrt irony here*
Considering the "delivery" of the comment it sounds like the new wifey ISNT so "Lovely"!:lol: Danny sounded like he was "Grounded for life"!

LMAO! :guffaw: Well, ain't that all men reaction about being married?! But it does seem to have happen too quickly for Danny :lol: Maybe we're just seeing the tip of the iceberg of their married couple life's struggle :lol: Pass on the Soap!

Back