Grade 'Down the Rabbit Hole'

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Top41, Oct 24, 2007.

1. yas_NYPD

yas_NYPD Rookie

Sure, I'm completely agree with you, Partly. It seems pretty sure that the father-son relationship isn't done yet. So we can prepare ourselfs for more great Adam's moments!!

yas

"I'm glad you stayed"

2. Rad

Rad Hit and Run

Really Fay !!!! :eek: Who wld've guessed!! ;) :lol:

3. MissKraft

MissKraft Rookie

As always, I just cannot grade any CSI series with lower than an A+. I guess I see something others do not.

There was no doubt, Adam was the true star of this episode. The gladitor scene was priceless!

The "bald" guy, in next week's preview, played the "doctor" in Star Trek Voyager. The actor's name eludes me, at the moment.

My "Grisgraham" self is now in SL, but only for CSINY at the moment. Grisgraham Frog is her name, and you just cannot miss her...... Trust me. ;)

4. Lessien_Tinuviel

Lessien_Tinuviel Police Officer

I forgot to mention this in my initial post, but I really liked the opening scene, of the janitor tango-ing with the mannequin. It was a little funny and weird at first, but once they explained that it was in memory of his late wife on their anniversary and that the tango was their first dance as man and wife, I felt all warm and sad inside.

Very nice touch for an opening scene. :D

5. yas_NYPD

yas_NYPD Rookie

I'm completley with you, Lessien_Tinuviel, it was such a sweet moment!!

yas

"I'm glad you stayed"

6. Twinkletoes

Twinkletoes Lab Technician

Loved it, loved it, great episode but I am so with Mac on this one. I am Mac to my 13 yr-old son's Adam. He knows all this stuff, I haven't got a clue. In fact, Mac got the hang of it far too quickly..I'd still be working out how to plug the flaming thing in...

But great fun and a real diversion from the normal routine without losing the integrity and identity of the main cast. Adam was sensational, really playing to the character's strengths while Danny was just, well...*sighs*

I agree Fay, Lindsay's jacket was curiously misshapen and where, oh where were Stella's bosoms - I've got so used to seeing them I think I'm suffering withdrawal symptoms. And what shoes was Mac jogging in?

7. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

TT I agree^^^ :lol:

8. Lessien_Tinuviel

Yes, I noticed the absence of Stella's girls too. She's just about the only woman whose cleavage I can stand to see. :lol: With other female celebs, I'm like, "cover up, please!" Heh.

It looked like Mac was wearing his work shoes when he was jogging. And they were real shiny too. :p

9. Hannah

Hannah Rookie

My favourite part of the epi?

Macs horrible chat up lines. Stella had to help him out :lol: :lol:

10. Lessien_Tinuviel

Stella's got skills, you gotta give her that. :cool:

No wonder Peyton had to pursue Mac. ;) :lol:

11. yas_NYPD

yas_NYPD Rookie

You're right, Lessien_Tinuviel, poor Peyton, the girl really had to push him in order to get a date, hadn't she?

yas

"I'm glad you stayed"

12. BonaTaylor

BonaTaylor Pathologist

Okay, late, later, me...

But I just have to write some notes on this outstanding eppy. I gave it an A cause it was absolutely great. Good story-telling, lovely character interaction, Adam could shine once more as the lovable geek he is and all the run and hides with the suspects that took place. Great! My fav couple *points to left* got more than one cool scene together and the way the cliffhanger was done, got me really on the edge of my seat.

Random notes:

- Mac's tacky dress, Stella's comment, Adam's (hidden) amusement about Mac in SL? All just AWESOME!

- Stella helping out Mac on flirt lines. Gosh, it couldn't have come better. LOVE the way she is handling the situation and how is looking at her in awe. Perfect!

- Adam's Dude comment was sooo hillarious and I loved the way Mac looked at him. It wasn't pissy Mac, it was rather "what the hell is going on" Mac. Brillant! And then the fighting scene with Adam. Great :D

- Gosh, who can disconnecting a whole lab network by pressing "ESC"??? That cracked me up. :lol:

- Sid! I love you! You are the man!

- Mac's letting the girl Venus walk of with that guy was a bit stupid. Wouldn't Mac rather check on them before just send'em off. He saw her before in the elevator, he must have noticed the resemblance. THE BOOTS!! HELLO?

- Everybody is Kefler vests! So perfect! Loved that!! Flack is such a cutie pie!

- Now that DL went canon, they don't have any shipper moments at all. Not that I care, I am not into that ship. Still... Danny didn't leave a moment to do a line on her the last 2 seasons and now they just working together as if nothing happened whatsoever. Well... fine for me... But that's what happens when pairing got too quick together. Let's hope for a better development on M/S.

- Why is Mac calling Danny and Stella by first name and in the same call, he says "Flack" to Don. Isn't that weird, based on the fact that it is the same eppy he confided Don the thing with Peyton? I hate those little discontinuties. But that's probably just me.

This eppy was so much fun to watch and exactly the reason why I watch this show! :D

13. Ceindreadh

Ceindreadh Pathologist

It's not really a discontinuity. Most people, Mac included, call him Flack instead of Don. IIRC, the only times I remember Mac saying "Don" were in Charge of this post, and even then he started out calling him Flack after the explosion and only said Don when he saw how badly injured he was.

14. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Yeah, everyone pretty much calls him Flack. Danny's called him "Don" a few times, and Mac once or twice, but mostly he gets called by his last name. The same is true of Hawkes as well.

15. BonaTaylor

BonaTaylor Pathologist

Still... weird to me. Sometimes they call Danny just "Messer" as well... but I like to think that Flack likes it that way. ;)