Votes: 0 0.0%
  • D

• D-

• F

Votes: 1 1.5%

• Total voters
Good episode. Lots of Flack which is always good! Loved the interaction between Don and Sam. *hugs Don* But what the hell? Who just goes and kisses someone like that out of the blue? "Oh yeah, thanks'-here let me swap spit with you cause you waited for me. I mean, is this a GSR style thing? Have they secretly been dating all along? Excuse me, I feel physically sick! Angell is alright but, ugh!
Yup, I agree with ya. I must admit that I don't even like the idea of them dating (don't get me wrong, their chemistry works perfectly and I like all those other small scenes between them, but Flack/Angell? No thanks)

B, because I didn't think that this was as good as several eps before. Writers are going backwards with everything in this show. And is it just me imagining, but is there fewer Stella and Mac scenes than before (not particularly in 'Dead Inside' but in seasons 5 and 4 )? Now it feels like Mac is sitting in his room all day long. Okay, maybe I've watched too much CSI NY season 1-3 eps in the last few weeks or so..

Anyhow, this was a lame episode. Nice that the writers focus more on the CSI staff than the murders, but still I'd expect to see some good crimes for the team to solve. Now it's just boring to watch (of course those Flack scenes in this ep were awwwwwie, despite the Flangell part in the end), I'd love to see Adam more in the field (like in the 5x03 hahaha :D )

~ Hee, Sheldon, you're so horrid - you spend too much time with Sid. 'Midnight schnack'? :lol:
HAHAHAHA! :lol: That was the best scene in the ep :lol: :lol:

1. Veggie bongs. Sweet now I know what to do with my left over shell casings after target practicing.

2. Flack you got to love him. He’s trying to do his brotherly love thing. Sam may be getting help now, but I have a feeling that she’ll relapse and something is going to happen between her and Don; maybe getting drunk and hitting Don??? Then she might finally get it. She has to grow up and take responsibility for her actions.

3. Now the kiss, WOW!

I liked the episode, but the Flack/Sam stuff was fantastic. Great job casting! You casted the right girl to play Flack's sister, she looks like she could be eddie's sister. I want Flack has my older brother, and I felt so bad for Flack after the scene where he's trying to get Sam to open up the door by playing the song they listened to when they were younger(I thought she would open up...)

I thought the episode was fine. The case was okay. Not very original to have the wife kill her cheating husband. How can you say you love someone too much to leave them, but them brain them with a hammer? How exactly does that work?

The twist about the daughter being his online interest was original, but completely icky. She is going to need some therapy.

I have to see I agree with the above poster that the Flack/Sam stuff was really fantastic. Both actors did a great job portraying a troubled sibling relationship. The scene where Flack was playing the song into the intercom was really touching.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faylinn

I like Flack and Angell flirting, and I thought the kiss was nice and all, but I'm disappointed that the writers took something that worked and rushed it.

Congrats, NY writers, that had even less build-up than Danny and Lindsay.

Oh well. I still like Flack and Angell together, but I wish they'd teased more instead of diving straight in so soon.

Oh, I totally agree...I just watched the episode, and for a second I was like, "wait...he's gonna kiss her...oh, no he's not....but WHAAAAAAT??" Half of me was squealing and going "Awwww!", but then the other half was wondering what the hell just happened. I absolutely love them together, don't get me wrong, but why push them together so soon and so quickly? Their chemistry is excellent, so at least they have that on D/L, but all they've had had before is some coffee dates...how does that equal making out at the end of an episode?

Now if it was Flack kissing her, breaking away, and Angell having that "wow!" dumbfounded look on her face...that would make more sense, at least to me...with the way they showed it tonight, it seemed almost like a natural move, like they had done it before...and there is no evidence in canon that they have. But there is CSINY for you...:rolleyes:

I tthought the kiss seemed really abrupt.

I do think that F/A have a lot of chemistry so it doesn't bother me as much as D/L, but I am not really a fan of any relationship between two characters going cannon -- at least not this quickly. I loved the flirting stuff between F/A and hope that somehow they go back to that without it being all emotional and heavy-handed.

epi wasn't that bad! the case was kinda so-so. a bit predictable.

sam and flack were awesome together. didn't expect sam to be an alcoholic. at first i thought she was going to be this happy carefree girl. apparently she has some serious problems. i think she's gonna be back. the whole alcoholic thing is kind of a continuous storyline. and when flack played the song for sam, so sweet. sam should've opened the door haha.

flack and angell were.. woah. haha. did not expect the kiss. at first i said, yeah they're gonna do it, but then he walks away. maybe not. then he comes back and my jaw dropped down to the core of the earth. :eek: :lol:

well IMO i don't think we have to worry that f/a will be the next d/l. i don't think angell would be ranting about being "just a clingy girlfriend". sounds familiar? :shifty: they look great together, they have tons of chemistry, and they need those moments like the ones in commuted sentences and the irish coffee thing. the kiss was fine, but TPTB should not rush the storyline. they should take it easy with f/a. :p

loved also the last part. i think the greek storyline is shaping up quite well. can't wait!

i give it an A-. :)

Gave it an A+

Two crime scenes, one body - ooohh, a mystery!
"Smack dab in the middle of the East River" :lol:

Danny in the speed boat - LOVE IT!
"Show-off". What's wrong, Lindsay, you jealous? Nah, not you. You came with the Coast Guard (men in uniform!)

Awww, Angell let Sam off. And now feels bad for telling Don. Aww, how sweet. And Flack, getting all Big Bro about Sam. Awww.

Carrot. Um, healthy eating? I think not.

The killer cleaned up. But, whaddup with the broken window?

:lol::guffaw::lol::guffaw: Adam smoking the veggies! And Stella getting mad at him. :eek: ADAM! What are you doing?:rolleyes: "I get high on Science".:guffaw:

The phone - yup, product placement. Oh, it wasn't supposed to be that obvious? OK.

Mystery caller - oooohh.

Danny, where are your glasses? Did Don sit on them or something?

"Midnight Shnack" :guffaw::guffaw: Oh, Sheldon. You spend too much time with Sid in the creepy place!

SecretU. The daughter? GASP!

Ewwwww, getting like that with your Dad. Just ewwwww.

Sam. Love her, but something ain't right. She got fired for drinking on the job????

"Since when do you care?". Sam, he's your Big Bro. He's supposed to care.

Aww, he played that song for her. And she's drinking, right out of the bottle. HUH? Now I KNOW she has a problem.

Sheldon gets a "man"icure. Now he just needs a man hug, just for so! (I know, so lame. :rolleyes:)

The wife.:shifty: That wasn't so obvious. :rolleyes:

Sam goes to AA. Hugs for Flack.

Stella, you have an admirer. Oh, maybe not. Let's break some rules! You go, girl!

Flack kisses her. Eh, a little too much, but given what he's going through, I don't expect him to think straight.

Liked the ep. But now, I think it's time for man-hugs. Poor Don.

Next week: Ooh, Mac, shirtless. We don't see enough of our men without their shirts!

Dear TPTB:

Please give us more shirtless moments, and some man-hugs. Puh-puh-puhleeeeeeese!

Thanks!

Edited: Fay, as always, Thursday morning is great because of your review!

Last edited:
Just wanted to mention Sam's comment to Flack that he won't get the girls if he is so serious (or whatever word she used) -- it made me laugh. I think Flack is probably pretty enough to get the girls no matter how serious he is :)

Just wanted to mention Sam's comment to Flack that he won't get the girls if he is so serious (or whatever word she used) -- it made me laugh. I think Flack is probably pretty enough to get the girls no matter how serious he is :)

I forgot about that. What, Don can't get a lady? HUH! Yes, he can!:adore::luvlove:

Oh I wanted to also mention if the chance for me to place money on the daughter committing the crime I totally would've bet everything I had. Darn cliche case where the wife just had too much of her husbands cheating ways. Oh, and reallllly weird that the daughter and dad were involved in a sexual online chat. Blechhh.

I liked the episode thanks to Flack and Sam. The case was meh. That's all I have to say about it since much of it has already been said. I loved Flack and Sam. Kathleen Munroe was a very good choice to play Don's sister!

Sam to Don and Lindsay at the bar: "Are you two...?" :lol: Lindsay was really quick to say they work together. Sam's reply "okay" was really funny. I felt bad for Don when Sam refused to open the door. So sweet of him to play their song, awwww!

Don and Jess kissing. :adore: I had to do a happy dance after seeing that! Someone mentioned it almost seemed like something natural for them to do. I agree. I don't think it was their first kiss otherwise Angell would have had a look of surprise on her face. I really don't mind the way it happened. Maybe it was a bit out of the blue but on the other hand we don't have to see or know everything that happens. I like that there was no fuss about it. Let's just hope it stays that way.

best part of the ep: Flack and Angell!!!!! i was not expecting that scene yet so when it happened i was freaking out. my poor roommate thinks there is something seriously wrong with me haha she was in the room at that scene and got to witness my freak out. as Flack was walking away it looked like Angell was waiting for something from him don't know if anyone else saw that. i like how TPTB made it look like F/A were just good friends/coworkers and had them flirting a little here and there and then last night just had them kiss. Flack and Angell are just hot no need to show progression in a ship we know they belong together haha.

other than the glorious Flack and Angell scene.....

Danny and Lindsay talked to each other!! i like the scene where Danny came in on the speed boat and Lindsay was like "i came in with the coast guard" haha. can i just say that Danny looked pretty damn hot on that speed boat with his sunglasses on?

we got a "boom" outta Danny.... nuff said

the scene with Adam and the "bongs" that was funny. any scene with Adam will always get a laugh out of me.

there were somethings here and there that bothered me:
did not like how the story with Stella and the Greek embassy thing is still going on. i was so hoping that it was over. i like Stella but for some reason i had a bit of a hate attack on her last night so i wasn't thrilled with mush of her scenes last night (*that sounds weird right? don't ask*)

i'm glad Flack is getting a storyline but i wish it was his own storyline and one that didn't involve his sister. it's good to see he cares for his sister and wants to help her out like he does but i wish he had a storyline that was his own.

What I loved about this episode was Flack and Sam.I liked her character from the first episode and the chemistry between the two is really good.More of that please!;)..I hope we'll see more of Sam/Don and her storyline.

I am not a big Flack/Angell but I don't mind them at all.
I just hope the writers don't get too focused on showing all the romance.

I also liked it when Danny was concerned about Stella.

It was interesting to watch a moving house and it was freaky to realise that someone could talk to their own father/daughter without even noticing it.

Overall I think it was a good episode ..A

I really enjoyed this episode. Mostly for the Flack/Sam stuff. Which is why I gave it an A.
He is the sweetest brother EVAR. I love that he didn't give up on her. :adore:
I think there were some other good moments but Flack really stole the show for me. Like he usually does haha.
Woulda been an A+ for me...

BUT

Here's my thing. I like Angell as a side character that we see every once and awhile. But what the :censored: was with that kiss??? It didn't even seem natural!! And why would he call her? Danny's his best friend no? You'd think he'd be the one he'd call for a ride/to talk to. Which brings me to my other point, who really needs a ride in NYC? Cabs anyone? :lol:

So yeah I'm really not fond of the Flack/Angell stuff. As I've said before she always falls so flat for me and she's kind of just there whereas Flack is so dynamic and loveable. That alone makes it hard for me to see them together... Hopefully this doesn't become all dramatic and become the debacle that DL became post S2. :shifty:

Plus, my favorite relationship (just as FRIENDS) is Danny and Flack's. I mean we've seen Flack be there for Danny on countless occasions and now I want to see Danny being there for Flack. I mean if anyone knows what Flack is going through it's Danny (Louie anyone?).

Last edited:
Back