Votes: 1 1.9%
  • D

• D-

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • F

• Total voters
I'm not too sure if it changed in later seasons, but in the earlier seasons, I remember Danny and Lindsay both introducing themselves, respectively, as "Detective Messer/Detective Monroe" (at least in City of the Dolls) when they went to interview suspects; so I think they had the detective title along with Mac, Stella and Flack, at least back then. Hawkes, I know, usually refers to himself as "Dr. Sheldon Hawkes from the crime lab", ever since Season 2. Maybe earlier...?:confused: And I think Aiden went by "Detective Burn" a few times.

I'm not sure how they earned those labels, though (well, Hawkes I know; but Lindsay didn't go through the NYPD academy, and presumably had more of a lab background than a detective one in Bozeman). But it makes me wonder how Adam would classify himself, if he were introducing himself to suspects.
Thanks. :) I'll have to pay closer attention when watching some of the earlier episodes -- I just don't remember specific instances. And I may have been influenced by some of the press releases, which seem to refer to only Mac, Stella, and Flack as detectives. But I'm not sure who's responsible for those releases and if the contents are always completely accurate.

Originally Posted by *lisasimpson*
^ i can't remember without watching it again but didn't they say it was his cabin or someone related to him (for some reason i'm thinking brother in law....)?
I'm pretty sure the cabin belonged to the DA, too. But they never found the actual body, did they?
For some reason, I thought the location was associated with a case that Mac and Stella had worked previously with the DA but don't remember how I came to that conclusion. :confused:

^ i can't remember without watching it again but didn't they say it was his cabin or someone related to him (for some reason i'm thinking brother in law....)?
I'm pretty sure the cabin belonged to the DA, too. But they never found the actual body, did they?
For some reason, I thought the location was associated with a case that Mac and Stella had worked previously with the DA but don't remember how I came to that conclusion. :confused:

actually yeah that rings a bell - but i think there was definitely some connection, it wasn't just random. i'll have to watch again to "remember" ;)

This is one of the best Stella-centric episode! :thumbsup: I agree with some of you who said Stella's grand entrance in the court room was over dramatic. She should have waited for the judge's decision instead of breaking in the court room right away. But I think the suspect would still be sent free even if she waited for the verdict, so her dramatic entrance kind of made sense.

Anyway, I enjoyed it. It's sort of a two-case episode, which I have been waiting for so long. A+.

Back