Grade 'A Daze of Wine and Roaches'

Danny- "he was screwed to death"
Flack- "6.5 Messer..little shaky on the landing"

The Danny/Lindsay/Flack scene was amazing. I did get a little bored towards the end, but at the same time was intrigued at the case with Evie in it.

I could not stop watching it. I love the line..."You killed a guy over a cockroach." Sounds like something that goes on where I live at.

FlackAttack said:
Sorry, I couldn't help but laugh over the name Luther Vandeross. How uncreative could the writers be? Unless, of course, it was some sort of homage to Luther Vandross that I didn't get.

Yeah, and Jackson Pillock... Guess the writers had real fun this week :p. Plus, I don't know if you have those chocolates and ads in the US, but the girl basically got killed by a Ferrero Rocher at an ambassy party :rolleyes:.
But why, WHY in movies are french people always either bad or dead :( ???

I'm in the minority but I really liked this episode. It was one of the best ones this season. I liked how they tied the case up. I thought Danny had great dialogue (I enjoy his character, I think he's fun to watch). And I LOVED how they did not refer to, in any way, any type of romantic relationship between Danny and Lindsay. I was able to watch it without cringing. My only complaint would be to maybe use the other characters more(more Hawkes, Flack) less Lindsay.

Wasn't too impressed with this one. I found the cockroach case boring. But it was good to see lighthearded Lindsay back. I like Anna how she plays that way. The other case was better, but sometimes hard to follow. Melina however was great again as Stella, figuring it all out and the end was a good twist.

The episode was alright. I liked that they got back to more forensics in this one but I missed Flack. I was really excited at the beginning when Flack was at both crime scenes but then he disappeared. I was happy to not see a lot of D/L love stuff. Not because I don't like it but because it shows that it isn't going to get in the way of their jobs.
I would have liked to have seen Flack involved in some of the interogations. He is a great interogator.
It will be interesting to see how they fit in the politics. They are everywhere in police work. Funding, assignments, promotions. You really can't take them out of police work. Especially in New York. They were the first to make police chiefs directly responsible for the crime in their precincts.
I don't want to bore you with the details but we are discussing COMPSTAT right now in my Police and Society class. It is about the weekly meetings that are held were the police chiefs are brought in and are asked questions about what they are specifically doing to address specific problems in their areas. If they don't have a good response then they get in trouble. If they don't have a good response more than once then they will probably be replaced.

oh my gosh... am i missing something here??? do you really mean that csi:ny only have 6 episodes left or just the season itself??? i can't believe it... it's the best show i've ever watch in my whole life!!!!

csi_genell said:
oh my gosh... am i missing something here??? do you really mean that csi:ny only have 6 episodes left or just the season itself??? i can't believe it... it's the best show i've ever watch in my whole life!!!!

:confused: I think you may have replied to the wrong topic. Did you mean to post in the spoiler thread? Anyway there's only six episodes left in the season, not the series itself so you can relax.

This episode is really great! I'm afraid of cockroaches!!! This is an icky episode but I love it! I really do...hehe...The roaches are just creeping me out..I'll give this episode an A-.

A+

Snarky back-and-forth between Danny and Don; Lindsay's animal rights' activists response to the "Roach Broach" :lol: jeweler

Lindsay possessed the knowledge about the wine, as did Flack. She also knew about the phony wine labels. Lindsay ran with the science this time, and basically left Danny in the dust..."Yeah, let me know what you find." Anna's back, and she's proving why she beat out all the other actresses who auditioned in the first place.

Mac and Girard...been there, done that with Ecklie and Grissom. As others have speculated, it will be interesting to note if anything comes from Mac stepping on Girard's toes.

The teams who worked together were strong. It was nice to see Flack, but his presence must be more consistent throughout the eps. It doesn't really work to have him in the beginning and then just fade away...that's unrealistic.

Fay, I totally agree about Adam...he's becoming my new favorite. :devil:

Back