"Goodbye & Good Luck" Discussion *SPOILERS*

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Nov 10, 2007.

1. _Hush_

_Hush_ Winchester Inc.

Thanks for the info, Leftyguitar and Destiny !

2. assumenothing

assumenothing Rookie

A fight between Greg and Sara worries me... I don't want Sara to leave on bad terms with Greg. They've been friends for such a long time, I would really, really hate for her to leave mad at him. I want Sara to leave on good terms, as she obviously does with Grissom. I also hope that she leaves with all story lines tied up- I don't want another cacoon incident where we never got an answer. Hopefully the issue of Sara and Grissom planning to get married is resolved.

3. Shipwrecked

Shipwrecked Police Officer

I think everybody is hoping for some resolution. The Greg/Sara fight is really going to bum me out. I hope it got cut out *crosses fingers.*

Okay, is it just me, or is Sara wearing an ipod with her coveralls in one shot of the promo?

4. Purejoylove

Purejoylove Lab Technician

If there are going to be two kisses, I hope they cut one (or both) of those out. This is GSR overkill. XP

I'll still watch the ep, just because I want to see Hannah and Marlon again... But I'll watch it online or something instead.

5. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

People are talking about this "explosive row" with Greg as tho he said or did something to start it. My guess is that Sara's on edge and goes off on him for no reason.

Sara and Nick "bungled the case"?? I think they did the best they could with the evidence that they had. Certainly the justice system in real life doesn't have the great record that TV cases do, but I hardly think not getting one right qualifies as bungling.

6. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

I think Sara and Greg will resolve their situation, they've been friends for so long, and maybe he's trying to talk her out of leaving, and she gets PO, it's been leading up to this, she's on edge all the time lately, this leads up to her temporary exit! is sick of all the crime and death.. she needs a break like Grissom did, when he left on his sabbitcal. and that Hannah, a creepy little pyscho, and she seems to have Sara pegged. a good actress. but not so cute, and as a GSR shipper, I was excited to see the "KISS" I don't care for suprises, where they're involved.. it was great to see it on YouTube ;) and the latest from our TV Guide guru Auseillo is that "Jorja will return"... when is the question :confused: I'm not really looking foward to sadness, and CSI's leaving the show.. and part of the heart of CSI will be gone, and that's terrible!

7. idahomom

idahomom Hit and Run

I remember reading how they filmed part of this episode at a college. It will be interesting what brings Sara and Hannah back together. From the preview, it looks like Sara is working 2 cases-domestic violence and Hannah. I wonder what Hannah did this time?

It'll be interesting to see how everything weaves together to tell the story. Also, how many scenes in the previews aren't in it...remember Warrick in locker room from Dead Doll?

I really like Sarah Goldfinger...she's done some of my favorite episodes.

After reading the cast list, I want to be on a TV and listed as "Sexy Coed."

8. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I really liked Hanna's character in 'the Unusual suspect' and I am looking forward to seeing her again.

I'm not sure about the Sara and Greg fight, part of me wants to see it because I adore Greg and would love to see him angry and emotional but at the same time it just seems so OOC for those two to fight. I hope Greg isn't made out to look like an ass or a jerk.

I'm sure this will be a very emotional episode, although Sara has never been my favorite character, I don't think I'll miss her much.

9. Clarrisani

Clarrisani CSI Level One

I'm not looking forward to the fight between Sara and Greg. I hope it's not as bad as it's being made out to be, becaues Greg wouldn't verbally attack Sara unless he was given reason to do so, which would mean she would verbally attack him, which I don't see either unless she's that much on edge. But even then, she wouldn't do it without a reason. Sheesh, confusing.

And as for "The Unusual Suspect" and Hannah, I personally think Sara did bungle the case. They had the case in the bag, but Sara listened to Hannah and convinced Nick, despite his and everyone elses protests, to go after Hannah. I had a feeling we wouldn't be seeing the last of her.

10. Leftyguitar

Leftyguitar Police Officer

I'm just wondering what the fight is about, because Greg had no part in the original case with Marlon and Hannah, unless they have a fight with the other case.

Expect the last Sara got upset over a domestic violence case, he was trying to help her. Arrghh! It doesn't make sense them to fight.

Of course there is the possiblity it may have something do to with thier relationshil in general, as it's no secret he wants to be more then just friends. But if that happened Grissom would probably shoot him.

11. ashleycsi

ashleycsi Victim

blahh this episode is making me quite mad. I'm a huuge shipper fan here, and to see the kiss in the preview it did make me mad also, i've waited forever for this, and for them to ruin it in the preview! grrrr.

Anyhow, the big thing i've been thinking about is if sara's gonna like call off the wedding. maybe she just realizes she needs to get everything CSI out of her life, and that includes grissom, although i think that would be a stupid reason, i always thought that if we were gonna see a kiss form those two, we wouldn't see it until they reached the altar at thier wedding.anyone else curious about it?

Also what about Grissom in future episodes? I read a summary on gsr.com that for hte next episode titled "you kill me" hodges makes up murders for the team, while the team members help grissom with the loss of sara, i wonder if we're gonna loose grissom for a while?

12. yamanbaia

yamanbaia Dead on Arrival

My crazy guess is that the reason she tears off the "Sidle" tag from her vest is that's because she's replacing it for "Grissom". Why else would she tear that thing off??

13. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Maybe she tore it off because she is leaving the job and it is just a symbol of her leaving/being a CSI.

14. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

I agree with Dizzney. It's like turning in a name tag when you leave a job for something else. Taking it with would be a bit odd and probably not help her.

15. DJRideout

DJRideout Following the trace Moderator

I too agree with DIZZ. tearing it off symbolizing her leaving. She's also been very frustrated and emotionally unbalanced in the past couple of episodes, it's like, "enough is enough!"

I highly doubt that seeing she is leaving the show, she'd be tearing her name tag off to replace it with "Grissom". Even so, that would be kinda inappropriate or unprofessional given the circumstances of the overall situation.