Gilbert <3 Cathy #26: PureJoy--Layout Room. Right Away!!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by mj0621, Jan 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Purejoylove

Purejoylove Lab Technician

Re: Gilbert <3 Cathy #26: PureJoy--Layout Room. Right Away!!

I totally didn't get to see them on The Early Show today. Are there any clips online?? :confused:

2. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

^^ YouTube has the clip. Type in 'Chen's Investigations' you should get it.

as for thread titles, I'm waiting to see the outcome of this evenings and possibly next weeks episode to discuss what EXACTY Gil Grissom needs. :lol:

3. Lunalove

Lunalove Police Officer

Thanks hhunter! :) I'll look forward to hearing about the epi tomorrow!

New thread title: Got Spanked?

4. GraveyardIntern

GraveyardIntern Pathologist

I don't know if Spanked would be the right word. I'd say go with "He enjoys her slaps" :lol: I like it.

I'm so excited for CSI right now. It airs in....4.5 hours over here on the west coast but that would be in an hour on the east right? :D

5. Purejoylove

Purejoylove Lab Technician

Thanks, hhunter!

So excited for this ep tonight!!! Yay!

6. mj0621

mj0621 Pathologist

10 mins till eppie, :D cant wait! *gg* guys, love your new avie btw. made me lol literally.

7. GraveyardIntern

GraveyardIntern Pathologist

I quite enjoyed the episode. Kept me very well entertained and riveted to an extent. Loved the G/C fight. Grissom came off as extremely arrogant (maybe it's just me) and made it look like Catherine was just freaking out for no reason. I liked how she closed the door too. :lol: A little private talk. Loved Griss's line "Keeps my hands busy". :lol: O implications, implications.

Thought this episode actually did quite well, and totally looking forward to the finale now. Only a week away, people.

8. lexxy_willows

lexxy_willows Police Officer

I really loved the episode. I mean, it was one of the best of the season. My favorite scenes are, well, of course Cath & Gil in his office. The look on his face when she said the "I'd slap you..." line was PRICELESS. And also, when Catherine & Sara were processing the scene & Cath kept going on about how Gil liked Teri Miller but she wasn't enough of a challenge, and then how he liked Lady Heather because she was beautiful & could "beat him at mental chess." :lol: And Sara would attempt to change the subject - Cath kept on talking ;) And does Brass know about Grissom & Sara? Because I thought that's what he was gonna tell Cath before they found the dead body. We'll find out next week, I guess.

I can't wait till Catherine finds out about Grissom & Sara. Since she doesn't like when people "fish off the company pier." :)

9. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

I loved that Cath called him on his hypocracy. She said when his peronal life gets tangled in a case it's okay but not for her or anyone else. ZOMG is she GOING TO FREAK when she hears about Gris and Sara! I hope she does slap him... you never know.. he might like it.! :devil:

I'm still telling you, we need a Cath/Gris/LH thread :devil:

10. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

lmao Heather, start a thread for the threesome, then. I'll definitely join you there. :D

Oooh so Catherine did call him on being a hypocrite? Good for her. That's my girl. I can't wait for her to find out about the canon ship lmao. I don't care that there would be people calling her names, I think it would be completely in character for her to do that and I also think Gil seriously needs a spank like that. :lol: And Cath keeps going on and on about Gil and Lady Heather in front of Sara? Sounds just priceless. I can't wait to watch the episode. Something tells me I'll enjoy it. ;)

Thread title suggestions:

Gil <3 Cath #27: PureJoy--He enjoys her slaps.
    Gil <3 Cath #27: PureJoy--Got Spanked?

Apparently we need more here. Anyone? ;)

11. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

the beginning of the showdown:
    [​IMG]

Giving him the wrath of Cath:
    [​IMG]

ETA: and the convo --
    -- C: You were there all night. Wanna explain why? (Gil’s silent) Look, I know that you don’t go home and… cuddle your insects every single night, but why would you go there knowing that we’re in the middle of an investigation? Now she’s a prime suspect with you as her alibi.
    -- G: It was a social call. That’s all.
    -- C: So, when your personal life gets tangled up in a case that’s off limits?
    -- G: Yes.
    -- C: Isn’t that hypocritical?
    -- G: Apparently so.
    -- C: You know, I’d slap you, but I think you’d enjoy it too much. (Gil smirks for a brief moment)
    -- G: Look. I went to Heather’s on a hunch. There’s something not right with her.
    -- C: Well……….your timing sucked. (then she sees his miniature on his desk) What’s this? …….. So now you’re building your own?
    -- G: Yeah. Keeps my hands busy.

12. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

LOL. The episode sounds great, and I'm glad to see a scene with Catherine sticking it to him. It's been a while since they've had one of their scenes where Catherine is telling him he's been an idiot and him being ridiculous.

hhunter, I'm SO with you on a Gil/Cath/Lady Heather thread. Very, very awesome :)

Hmmm, thread titles...

Gil <3 Cath #27: They Keep Their Hands Busy

*snicker*

13. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

Woot. Thanks a lot for the caps and the transcription, kay. You know I totally love it. :lol: Go Cath. You know he so deserved that! :lol:

Okay, thread title suggestions:

Gil <3 Cath #27: PureJoy--He Enjoys Her Slaps
    Gil <3 Cath #27: PureJoy--Got Spanked?
    Gil <3 Cath #27: PureJoy--They Keep Their Hands Busy

:D

14. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

^^ I love the 2nd + 3rd one. I really enjoyed the Grillows scene we had. We need that dirty/playful/angsty love between them back. We better get something good in the finale!
    Thanks kay sweetheart for the caps & graphics. I loved it when Cath said "I'll slap you... but you'll probably enjoy it!"

15. bobo

bobo Lab Technician

waow can't wait to watch this epi ! thanks for the convo kaylyne. Only Cath can talk to Gil like that lol even if I think she'd could have been harder with him, regarding the end of WW . But at least, he doesn't stop her .
    As for his relationship with Sara, I don't think that Cath already knows but I'am sure we'll get another angst scene between them . A good slap on his face ? Go Cath :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.