Gil & Sofia #2-Let's have dinner. Shall we?

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by KiraGrissom, Oct 18, 2005.

1. forensicsgirl

forensicsgirl Captain

Hey all. Can't remember if I ever posted this pic of LL before in here, but I figured "what the heck". No harm in posting it again ;) I found this on my hard drive and she looks wonderful...

[​IMG]

2. LadySaraButterfly

LadySaraButterfly Corpse

I just had to drop in and comment on this picture. It just set my mind thinking. Yes, a very dangerous thing :lol:.

This is how I imagine the picture of her got taken. Both Gil and Sofia had a day off work. Took a little road trip with a picnic lunch. Drove until they found a field of wildflowers. Enjoyed a peaceful lunch under a big old shade tree. Feeding each other food and having light conversation. Gil suprises her by bringing out a kite. Nothing like feeling young. He gives Sofia the kite and she runs with it to get it in the air. Then she falls in the wildflowers giggling and Gil captures the picture to remember her beauty among the flowers.

Okay let me stop before syrup starts running out of the computer screen. Ha, sometimes we all need a little romance in our day. :D

3. Arturtle

Arturtle Lab Technician

keeping this thread up :D

omg great pic of sofia again.Though i have seen it umpteen times,i never get sick of that pic :lol:

Sofia Icons again
    Teasers:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Rest at my LJ

4. LadySaraButterfly

LadySaraButterfly Corpse

Arturtle thanks for posting some icons of Sofia and Gofia. Plus thanks for helping out on keeping the thread bumped up and going.

The picture in the T.V. guide has me wondering if Sofia is there working the case with him or approaching him about Brass's daughter Elle. I am hoping that scene is her working with him on the case. Then later hoping we get another Gofia scene when she comes to talk to him about Brass. I also noticed they put the caption Wounded Feelings in the picture. I am guessing that pertains to Gil. Only a few more days to find out.

5. ruzila

ruzila CSI Level Two

*bump*

I'm shocked and dismayed! Where are all the Gofia fans? :eek:

Especially with the finale containing these two. The idea of 'life being too short' might over take the dry spell between these two, no matter what other circles may say. Hey, I'm all about the possibility. And it's very possible the obvious attraction between Gil and Sofia will trump what is suppoed to happen elsewhere. Just a thought. :)

6. LadySaraButterfly

LadySaraButterfly Corpse

Thanks ruzila for dropping in and helping out. I am asking the same question. Come in and have fun.

Well I for one was happy with all the Sofa and Gil time that aired last night. Amazingly there was more screentime in the finale with these two than the whole season together. So made me smile. Not to metion they both looked smokin' on the screen together as always.

I am a devoted shipper so I will keep supporting these two.
    Here is the way I see it. Things change, not matter what happened in the finale, there is always a possiblity for next year. Never know what TPTB might come up with since they seemed to be quite random this year. I try and be postitive about it all. There are several ships who keep going regardless of what is thrown at their couples. That is why fictional characters are so fun. You can always hope for something to happen. :D

I did however like the fact that Sofia seems to be the stronger of this couple. Gil didn't seem to be dealing with the Brass situation. When Sofia approached him in his office I adored her for wanting to "take care of Ellie". Now that is a true woman. She knows Brass means alot to him and was going to do what it took to help Gil out. Eliminate trouble for him.

(Okay real life calls.)Hope everyone has a great day!

Viva Gofia!

7. Arturtle

Arturtle Lab Technician

Loved the interactions between Gil and Sofia Last night.

Except for that and the ellie scenes,the rest were kind of boring,maybe because i read too much spoilers LOL.The final scene killed the whole episode for me though.

Tackiest scene of the year!
    and i hope sofia will be around for season7 still :p

8. alwayswrite05

alwayswrite05 Lab Technician

*peeks in and looks around* Oooh optimism,*hyperventilates* REAL shippers. *has a seat* I multi-ship, but ever since a certain RP I've been giggling at all the cute little Gofia scenes and have come to think that Sofia and Griss are pretty cute together. Been meaning to come in here and say hey and now that my usual haunt is full of negativity I finally get the chance.

Anyway, like LadySara said: Viva Gofia!

9. Tazzer

Tazzer CSI Level Two

Yes a very small highlight was seeing Gil & Sofia connecting outside of work related stuff, Civil War how appropriate.

I have no idea if or when I will get any screencaps done or will have the heart to have some fun here. This past month has been very stressfull and not about to get any better any time soon. Sorry to let ya'll down.

10. LadySaraButterfly

LadySaraButterfly Corpse

Taz, so excited to see you back posting. I understand though life can change in an instant. Taz(cat)is so sweet. I adore the picture you posted and sorry for your loss. A pet is just like family too. Don't worry you haven't let anyone down. You have always gone out of your way to keep great posts and pics going in this thread. I know I will step up and help out as much as I can.

alwayswrite05, so great you decided to join us in some fun. Yes the role play holds a dear place in my Gofia heart. *looks down in shame* Sorry to say that has kinda got neglected lately. Maybe the time will come again when we can revive that story. *Won't write without my bud TAZ*

Well I got in this mood to look for a song fitting for this couple at this point in time. I could see Sofia having Gil listen to this song after this crazy finale. (Yes, I do like some country music. Its the Kentucky gal in me.)

DIXIE CHICKS LYRICS

"I Can Love You Better"

She's got you wrapped up in her satin and lace.
    Tied around her little finger.
    She's got you thinkin' you can never escape.
    Don't you know your heart's in danger.
    There's a devil in that angel face.
    If you could only see the love that you're wastin'

I can love you better that that.
    I know how to make you forget her.
    All I'm askin' is for one little chance.
    Cause baby I can love you, baby I can love you better

I'm gonna break this spell she's got on you.
    You're gonna wake up to find.
    I'm your desire my intentions are true
    Hey babe I know it's time.
    You're gonna see what you mean to me.
    So open up your eyes cause seein' is believin'.

[Chorus:]
    I can love you better than that.
    I can love you better.
    All I'm askin' is for one little chance.
    Cause baby I can love you, baby I can love you.

11. alwayswrite05

alwayswrite05 Lab Technician

Tazzer, I'm sorry to hear about your cat. I know what its like to lose a treasured pet. LadySara is right, they are just like family. She (or he, sorry if I'm mistaken) was adorable and I hope you feel better soon.

LadySara, thanks for the welcome. Love the song, very apt.

12. LadySaraButterfly

LadySaraButterfly Corpse

You know how it is when you can't get a song out of your head. Well heard another song last night that I found fitting. (No, it's not country music again.)

Celine Dion: To Love You More

Take me back in the arms I love
    Need me like you did before
    Touch me once again
    And remember when
    There was no one that you wanted more

Dont go you know you will break my heart
    She wont love you like I will
    Im the one wholl stay
    When she walks away
    And you know Ill be standing here still

Ill be waiting for you
    Here inside my heart
    Im the one who wants to love you more
    You will see I can give you
    Everything you need
    Let me be the one to love you more

See me as if you never knew
    Hold me so you cant let go
    Just believe in me
    I will make you see
    All the things that your heart needs to know

Ill be waiting for you
    Here inside my heart
    Everything you need

And some way all the love that we had can be saved
    Whatever it takes well find a way

Ill be waiting for you
    Here inside my heart
    Everything you need

I figure everyone needs a second chance sometimes in life. Sometimes decisions are made in haste or because we feel like we are running out of time so we take what is easy. So I think this would be a good song for Gil to listen to and be thankful he has such an amazing woman around in his life.

13. LadySaraButterfly

LadySaraButterfly Corpse

Good Morning everyone! (My edit time ran out so this is not a double post. ;))

Thought it was time to put a picture up for "Way To Go".

[​IMG]

They look so sweet together. The thing that made me want to post this...look at how they both are craning their heads in the same direction. Its like they are both in sync and transmitting thoughts to one another. You can sure see the concentration on their faces. Nothing like seeing these two click.

14. AngelEyez

AngelEyez Coroner

LOL yeah! And the look on Sofia's face is cute!

15. Arturtle

Arturtle Lab Technician

lol yeah, chemistry=100% :D

i just had to post this too :lol: :lol:
    [​IMG]