Gil & Sofia #2-Let's have dinner. Shall we?

Ruzila ,Oh, this is fabulous! I love the B-day gift! Makes it even more special cause you put yourself inbetween my favorite sexy couple. Grinning from ear to ear here gal! I must say she has made my birthday like a hunt. I feel like a detective cause every thread I pop in you have left me a goody. Thanks so much for making my day brighter.

Kira , I agree with you. I would love to see there be an instance again where Sofia and Gil would be dressed up together again. Of course I am hoping if that occurs it is going to be because they are going out on a date again. Course when they went out to dinner at the end of Unbearable, we truly don't know if they went straight after work or if they went home and changed first. I don't see that dinner as being just something cheap. It's been said before, but he had to do something to impress her enough to stay for the amount of time she did as a C.S.I.

Right now, my favorite scene I am stuck on comes from No Humans Involved. She gives him that smirk just lights up the room when she tells him she ran after evidence. She just has that way with him that gives me chills when they are close together.

5x10_031.jpg
5x10_033.jpg

*pops in*

Hi everyone! I just want to comment on LadySaraButterfly's av. It's so hot it almost turned me into a Gil/Sophia shipper. The look they gave to each other says a LOT :D

*runs off*

Season 5 had quite a few looks. Formalities I felt was more on Sofia's end, checking out Gil and shoot... there is the ep that Sofia pulls up to the lab as Grissom is pulling away and he oggles the hell out of her... Help me out here guys, I suck at remembering eps unless I go over them quite a few times. (Dont worry, I'm getting to b quite the Gofia -I'll have em down in no time! :D )

there is the ep that Sofia pulls up to the lab as Grissom is pulling away and he oggles the hell out of her... Help me out here guys, I suck at remembering eps unless I go over them quite a few times. (Dont worry, I'm getting to b quite the Gofia -I'll have em down in no time! :D )

Hey RC that would be the end of Formalities where Gil notices Sofia coming to work and she notices him leaving work. In the commentary for that show, it was pointed out that when they are in the elevator Gil does not recognize the acting dayshift supervisor (supposedly cause her hair is down and she is stunning in that red dress), SO they wanted to show at the end of the case that he NOW notices her because he is interested.

That brings us to Mea Culpa and him licking his lips at Sofia the next time we see them together. :p

I was thrilled again that in last night's episdoe "I Like To Watch", we got another small Sofia and Gil moment. I love how they always stare each other down. He even watched her make her exit to go ride in the ambulance with the victim. He just can't help himself around her. I can't blame him one bit.

6X17_001.jpg

Well it was a good long stare that Gil gave Sofia, almost like in a trance by her soft yet kick-ass beauty. That trance might be the reason for his 'Huh?' look to the camera crew, since he was still fantasying about her.

Now for Brass suggesting to ‘pop some buttons’ to rattle the drunk guy, well Hell why wasn’t Gil behind the two-way mirror for that? Jim should have paged him so he could enjoy the show, damn! Maybe he was afraid to be caught on camera lusting over the lady detective, ha.

yeap!gil was definitely staring at her :D ...since that interrogation scene sofia and brass were on was recorded on camera, i bet gil would tivo the forensics show or something just to catch her on screen :lol:

gofia6ab.jpg

Arturtle said:
yeap!gil was definitely staring at her :D ...since that interrogation scene sofia and brass were on was recorded on camera, i bet gil would tivo the forensics show or something just to catch her on screen :lol:

gofia6ab.jpg

Always love your artwork Arturtle.

Between Taz stating he should have been behind the two way mirror watching Sofia and you saying he would tivo the recorded show to watch her, both ideas were brilliant. Love how your mind's work. Brass should have been the one to alert him though as soon as the idea popped in his head to have Sofia unbutton this shirt. Of course guess that might have been a little obvious with her standing right there. Course Brass could have said something like...

Brass: Gil, the camera crew requests your appearance for a once in a lifetime event.

Of course the event being his idea of getting Sofia to show her sexy side to work the suspect. I still think this was such a brilliant plan. Plus I just can't get past her tapping that badge while she had her hands on her hips. Now if Gil twirled that bowtie over watching her get dressed in Formalites..I think he would have gone mad seeing her with her shirt undone and tapping her badge. She just oozed power. Power can be very sexy.

Hello *waves*. I'm new to this thread (obviously, lol). I'v been a somewhat "in the closet" Gil/Sofia shipper. Finally decided to post here. lol.

I think they'd make an excellent couple. Grissom seems to share things with Sofia that he doesn't share with anyone else. :D

OohSnickers said:
Hello *waves*. I'm new to this thread (obviously, lol). I'v been a somewhat "in the closet" Gil/Sofia shipper. Finally decided to post here. lol.

I think they'd make an excellent couple. Grissom seems to share things with Sofia that he doesn't share with anyone else. :D

Welcome to Gofia OohSnickers. So glad you decided to come out of hiding and join us. The more the merrier to celebrate this hot duo.

6X16_573.jpg

Some eye pretty from "Up in Smoke". I loved that Sofia made a point to visit Gil here, though it was not really needed. I think she likes to stir the pot up every once in awhile and let him know she is still alive and kicking. She always keeps his attention well after she leaves the office. Seems he is good at finding ways to keep her from leaving quickly as well..as we notice she is looking back here, where he has said something to her on the way out. I mean look at the view he is getting..why would he want her to rush off. :devil:

Well, between Arturtle & LSB you got me in that ogle Gofia mood.

Thanks to Erica and her wonderful world of screencaps, I got this lovely addition from 'I Like to Watch.'

And boy o'boy does Gil ever LIKE to watch the Beautiful Blonde ladies of the graveyard shift.

still-looking--web.jpg

Well, between Arturtle & LSB you got me in that ogle Gofia mood.

Ha, ogle mood is so much fun. Matter of fact, I just got done gazing over the "Up in Smoke" office scene once again. For some reason, the first times through, I missed that Gil gets up immediately after Sofia finishes talking. Gee, I wonder why? Guess he wants to follow her down the hall to ogle those nice back assets of her. He figures he has an excuse since she gave him new info to leave the office and follow her. Plus I think she has some kind of magnet pull on him. :devil:

6x16_574.jpg

Screencap by Erica

gofia6ab.jpg

[/QUOTE]

I saw this picture and it made me think of this song:

Can't Take My Eyes Off You Lyrics
by: Muse

You're just too good to be true
I can't keep my eyes off you
You feel like heaven to touch
I wanna hold you so much

At long last love has arrived
And I thank God I'm alive
Can't take my eyes off you

Pardon the way that I stare
There's nothing else to compare
The sight of you makes me weak
There are no words left to speak

But if you feel like I feel
Please let me know that it's real

I love you, baby
And if it's quite all right
I need you, baby
To warm the lonely nights
I love you, baby
Trust in me when I say
Oh, pretty baby
Don't bring me down, I pray
Oh, pretty baby
Now that I found you, stay
And let me love you, baby
Let me love you

I can't keep my eyes off you
You feel like heaven to touch
I wanna hold you so much

At long last love has arrived
And I thank God I'm alive

I love you, baby
And if it's quite all right
I need you, baby
To warm the lonely nights
I love you, baby
Trust in me when I say
Oh, pretty baby
Don't bring me down, I pray
Oh, pretty baby
Now that I found you this day
Let me love you, baby
Let me love you

Umbrello, love the song choice. Perfect for these two love birds. So felt another example would be fun to post. Looks like Sofia can't take her eyes off Gil either. Love the stare the two are sharing here in King Baby. It looks like she is dishing him out some sort of challenge.

5X15_086.jpg

Back