Gil & Sofia #2-Let's have dinner. Shall we?

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by KiraGrissom, Oct 18, 2005.

1. LadySaraButterfly

LadySaraButterfly Corpse

[​IMG]

Gil: What's so funny?
    Sofia: Your fly.
    Gil: My blow fly. I didn't leave the cage open.
    Sofia: Oh its open! Let me shield it with my hand.

2. Tazzer

Tazzer CSI Level Two

Oh my, now that is hysterical LSB! Glad to know I’m not the only dirty-minded person here. Of course, the fly connection for me is just icing on the cake. And Sofia thinks so too.

Damn these two have so much fun together, Brass really needs to let them work some cases soon.

3. LadySaraButterfly

LadySaraButterfly Corpse

SPOILER

I agree Brass should let Sofia work a case with Gil. Maybe with Pirates of the Third Reich around the corner, she will work with Gil a small amount. I know I saw a brief clip of her in the preview. With all those bodies she is bound to have some sort of role. My shippy heart can't help but hope this might lead to her comforting him down the road. This does seem like it will be a big deal in Gil's life. A past issue coming back with new trauma attached.

4. Tazzer

Tazzer CSI Level Two

Pick up a tid bit of their conversation in Unbearable when they are sitting very cozy together, Sofia is giggling as she says - "You don't actually....."

[​IMG]

Hmm, wouldn't we like to know what they were talking about. It was not about the case since they were both had that goofing around body language.

5. LadySaraButterfly

LadySaraButterfly Corpse

I think what I like most about the picture ^^^^^^^ is that they are touching. Nothing is more personal than a simple connection of some part of the body. Must go back and rewatch that scene now to hear those words "You don't actually...."
    It's official I am hooked on Gil/Sofia.

6. MBGrissom

MBGrissom Pathologist

Hi gang!
    Love the captions, too funny! *must remember not to read the captions while here at work*
    I haven't been around much 'cuz my home computer took another dump, might be up by next week. I'm just sneaking on here & there, at work!
    Keep the great captions and pix coming!

7. LadySaraButterfly

LadySaraButterfly Corpse

Boy put a picture up and I will stare it over looking for any small detail. Not only are they pretty much touching in that picture from Unbearable, but if you look her leg is crossed over into his space. I like to call them Personal Space Violations. Think I need to search for some more of those moments.

8. Tazzer

Tazzer CSI Level Two

Ha, I like how he is on his tip toes and she got them killer high heel boots on. Plus they are not facing the door so no one can see their facial expressions or when they just stare into each other's eyes. ;)

9. Guest

Guest Guest

Hi everyone! Good to see this thread is still going strong. I love this ship. And I love Sofia more for every episode I see.

Loved the video posted before. Reminds me I need to make another video... Just wish there were more Gofia scenes.
    If anyone didn't see my first Gofia video (Don't let go), just let me know and I can upload it again.

10. LadySaraButterfly

LadySaraButterfly Corpse

JustAnnie , glad to see you popping in the thread and hope to see lots more of you. The more the merrier to celebrate Gil/Sofia.

I find myself loving Sofia more and more. I hope we get some upcoming scenes this season where she gets to work next to Grissom some. Since ABRTI2 we really have not seen the two together. I sent you a PM about your video.

Also you can go over and check out the Louise Lombard/Sofia Curtis thread over in Crime Scene Investigation section of the boards, which will lead you to the yahoo Sofia Curtis Appreciation Page link.

There is also an ongoing story Tazzer and I are writing over in the Fan Fiction thread, if you are interested in a good read. Gil/Sofia

11. ruzila

ruzila CSI Level Two

Hey lovely people!

Just stopped into say 'hi' :) I've been growing as a Sofia fan this season. After rewatching last seasons eps, I've been growing into a GoFia... and with the job Taz and LadySara are doing in the YoBang roleplay -I'm HOOKED! Its my 2nd fav ship atm.

Oh and LOVE the banner LadySara... someone did a kick ass job ;) :D

12. LadySaraButterfly

LadySaraButterfly Corpse

That someone would be Tazzer . I still can't stop looking at the banner.

Ruzila, love to see you popping in here. Hope you won't be shy and come in and drop a line on occassion. I knew you would fall in love with Gil/Sofia. How can you not they make such an interesting couple.

[​IMG]
    Sofia: Okay... we've been crouching here for half an hour now... I'm getting sore. Why are we doing this, again?
    Gil: Well I don't know why YOU are doing it but I'm hiding from hodges.
    Sofia: Hodges?... you're the boss, you shouldn't be hi-
    Gil: Catherine told him he should have a man-to-man talk with me regarding the grey hair issue...
    Sofia: Send him to Ecklie!
    Gil: Sofia! Ecklie doesn't even have hair!
    Sofia: Damn Catherine!
    Gil: Damn Hodges.... he even brought cards, drinks, grashoppers in jars and his photo album of dead spiders.
    Sofia: That ain't bad!
    Gil: Sofia... if you keep that up, I'll tell him to turn to you. Hey.. now that I think of it...

(Caption credit goes to AngelEyez. Love her sense of humor.)

13. dani_banani

dani_banani Police Officer

Hi everyone...although I have mostly been a hardcore Grillows shipper, I recently (finally) saw all of season 5, including the episode when Sofia is introduced and works with Grissom (Formalities). And I have to say, I really like the way they interact with each other, not to mention the way Sofia riles Sara up! ;) I hope we get to see more scenes of Grissom and Sofia working together and see what develops.

And LadySaraButterfly, your cap is too funny!

14. LadySaraButterfly

LadySaraButterfly Corpse

dani_banani , welcome to Gil/Sofia thread. So glad you decided to drop in and say hello. Formalites is an excellent episode that we can spend a long time discussing.

Sofia really just took his eye. Her unusual way of talking through a crime scene really threw him for a loop. Best part about the whole thing is she made him curious enough to try the new technique. Which shows she really got under his skin. Here is a picture and quote from that scene. Love that Sofia gets under his skin.
    [​IMG]
    GRISSOM: (to himself) Definitely not synthetic. Medulla is 14 microns in
    diameter. Continuous cortex. Imbricate scales.

(Catherine passes by in the hallway and stops. She watches Grissom talk and
    answer himself.)

GRISSOM: (to himself) I'm thinking sheep. (types it in) Merino. Fine wool
    for fine fabrics.

(He finds a match.)

CATHERINE: Why are you talking to yourself?

GRISSOM: I'm trying a new technique.

CATHERINE: Is it working?

GRISSOM: I have no idea.

If only Sofia had seem him trying out her technique.

Would love to take credit for that caption but AngelEyez has the brilliant humor.

15. Tazzer

Tazzer CSI Level Two

Big Howdy to the newbies! You won't find nothing but Love & Fun in this thread, so please make us a habit.

Love the expression on Cath's face when she catches Gil talking to himself. Don't you think for a minutes she doesn't know where this came from. Remember she told Nick that she had worked with Sofia once. Now for her to see quiet Gil yapping out loud - Hot Damn she so knows he's smitten by the Day Supervisor.