Gil<3Cath #28: Love Is Sharing Water, Glasses and Everything

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by EricaSJ, Sep 27, 2007.

?

Pick your favorite titles for the next Gil<3Cath thread!

1. Gil<3Cath #29: PureJoy--He Shares His Apartment with Her

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Gil<3Cath #29: PureJoy--Because They Share Apartments

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Gil<3Cath #29: PureJoy--Seek and Ye Shall Find

1 vote(s)
    3.1%
  4. Gil<3Cath #29: PureJoy--Because They Can't Stand Being Apart

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Gil<3Cath #29: PureJoy--It's Always There

2 vote(s)
    6.3%
  6. Gil<3Cath #29: PureJoy--Simmering, Brewing and Loving

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Gil<3Cath #29: PureJoy--Because They Can't Help Themselves

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Gil<3Cath #29: PureJoy--Sexing Up the City of Sin

11 vote(s)
    34.4%
  9. Gil<3Cath #29: PureJoy--Enough Chemistry to Power Vegas

18 vote(s)
    56.3%
  1. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

Re: Gil<3Cath #28: Love Is Sharing Water, Glasses and Everyt

I love the way they communicate without talking. And I also love the way that she knows when he's tired, or has a migraine, or needs a break. She makes sure he takes care of himself, even when he doesn't think to do it himself.

2. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Lemsip: Hey there! Glad that you joined the dark side! (WE HAVE COOKIES!) :D :D Welcoooooooome!

Ams: Thanks for all of the great photos! :D It's so nice to see them!

& it's great to be back! =D

3. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

The thing about the migrane reminds me of Strip Strangler when she goes to visit him after he gets himself throw off the case and she scares him. That is adorable. Then she starts looking around his place. Cute cute. And who could forget 'I admire that' *the look* that is just so lovely. Man I miss those days lol.

Kissy, aren't the pics loverly, twas a pleasure to post then cuz I ain't seen most of them for ages. And welcome back, we're going great guns atm :D

4. Purejoylove

Purejoylove Lab Technician

I'm kind of pissed how in tonight's ep the Cath/Gil ep was what it was. It's like the Grissom we have now is just the other personality of the Grissom we used to have. Season 1-5 Grissom would probably talk to Catherine about Sara leaving... But now this "new" Grissom (season 6-8)is all like, whatever about it. Not just to Cath, but to Brass. Hello, out of all the people in teh lab, Brass and Catherine were some of the closest people to Grissom. But now it's not.

So the team chemistry's gone, and TPTB continue killing purejoy. Grrr.

Okay, my ranting's over.

5. GraveyardIntern

GraveyardIntern Pathologist

You know, just watched that Catherine/Grissom scene. I don't know why they're closing him off so much. The episode is funny , clever and quite enjoyable except for the character stuff. TPTB are really bad at this. :lol: Maybe I shouldn't be expecting ANYTHING from TPTB. I'll resort to fanfic. I'm going to face it.

6. 27dayz

27dayz Police Officer

I loved tonight's ep. It was so hilarious and quite clever, considering some of the past eps that we've had in the season 6-8. I didn't really like the gc scene that we got either. Grissom is closing himself off the the people who care about him and that's sad. I was glad that Cath wanted to see how he was doing. She even patted him on the back. I wonder what was going through her mind as she watched him go. The look she gave was like WTF.

lol i loved when Cath was investigating Henry's "murder".

Cath: Trace...is there anything you can't do?

Cath (again): This may have been a case of geek humour gone bad.

I really loved the ep. The main character interactions not so much, however, I was thrilled by Greg's response to Grissom. God, I love my Greggy.

7. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

I really liked the episode. My husband and I laughed all most the whole way through. I loved Cath's smile as she said "Oh Trace, is there anything you can't do?" :lol:

I didn't really catch the whole convo between Cath and Gris. Hubby was on the phone, :eek:, but He seemed to have blown her off. Gris is a private person and maybe he just needs some time to think about his relationship with Sara and how is relationship with Cath has gone over the past year or so.

I hope he does talk to her about his feelings. They are/were very close and I hope TPTB bring back their closeness.

8. iluvpurejoy

iluvpurejoy Victim

that's what i'm upset about the most. grissom and cath have lost their friendship. that's one of the things that kept the show interesting. even tho i'm not a fan of GSR being canon, i don't think i would wanna see G/C canon on the show either. it takes the fun and mystery out of it.

9. Purejoylove

Purejoylove Lab Technician

Well I found something that cheered me up. Do you know there are such things as Purejoy Products? Well, they're little wet towlettes to wipe dogs' paw off, but on the package it says "Unleash purejoy... Oh so delightful!" It's too cute. And (I guessup until season 7) it describes our ship perfectly. Oh so delightful. ^_^

:D

10. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

^ LOL that's so cute. And damn right oh so delightful. :D I don't know, as much as I'm not a big fan of last night's scene, I wasn't pissed. I mean, that was Gil, and he was dealing in his own way which we're all very familiar with. I don't expect him to treat Catherine completely differently all in a sudden. And you know what made me smile? That it wasn't a weep fest. Thank God. Although I do think that they have contacted each other was quite disturbing and unreal. Disturbing because they had dragged Sara's departure for toooooo loooooong and people were tired of it. Now that she's gone, her ghost still lingers there. I usually didn't mind Sara as long as it wasn't a random G/S scene, but I found myself quite impatient with this. I want to move on. Ugh. Unreal because her letter sounded just like that she was leaving to do some soul-searching and that she wouldn't contact anyone until she was back. So when I heard that she had called and he knew she was with her mom in SF, I was like lolol great, last week's episode was just over-hyped. Then again, *points to credits* Sarah Goldfinger. No surprise I guess. :lol:

And sometimes the ones you have the rudest attitude towards are the ones you love/trust the most because subconsciously, you just know they'd accept you and forgive you no matter what. :)

11. 27dayz

27dayz Police Officer

Ya, I know what you mean. I was kind of annoyed that they communicated. From last weeks ep, I thought that she had left without a word and then we have this. It seems very unrealistic. Plus, it isn't exactly helping him move on.

The only thing that really seemed reaslistic about the team's behaviour was Catherine and Jim attempting to reach Gil and of course, Greg. Nick's breakfast offer seemed very awkward. And Warrick and energy drinks do not mix :eek:. I was happy that Greg was aloof to Grissom. I was hoping either Nick or Greg would be pissed at him.

I'm thinking about writing a fic that highlights that whole fact. I'm thinking that there'd be a convo between Cath and Greg about the current situation.

12. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

I think even if it doesn't happen onscreen, I think offscreen, Cath is going to continue to bug him. And I think her doing that is going to make Gil wake up a bit and listen to her - not about what she says, but just her voice.

TBH, he hasn't heard it much lately, and I think he needs to because he hasn't had a chance to realise how much he could lose if he loses her.

13. lexxy_willows

lexxy_willows Police Officer

I, too, disliked the Gil/Cath scene in "You Kill Me." That is, until my mom pointed something out to me that I wouldn't have noticed otherwise. She said that Catherine told Gil to go after Sara to gauge what his response would be. Also, when Gil walked away, Catherine had a little smirk on her face, kind of like she was happy that he didn't want to go after Sara. After hearing it explained that way, I actually like the scene now. :)

14. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

I really like your mum :D

15. iluvpurejoy

iluvpurejoy Victim

i'm going to go buy some of that purejoy stuff. thanks for putting that out there purejoylove.