Gil<3Cath #28: Love Is Sharing Water, Glasses and Everything

Pick your favorite titles for the next Gil<3Cath thread!

• Gil<3Cath #29: PureJoy--He Shares His Apartment with Her

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gil<3Cath #29: PureJoy--Because They Share Apartments

• Gil<3Cath #29: PureJoy--Seek and Ye Shall Find

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Gil<3Cath #29: PureJoy--Because They Can't Stand Being Apart

• Gil<3Cath #29: PureJoy--It's Always There

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Gil<3Cath #29: PureJoy--Simmering, Brewing and Loving

• Gil<3Cath #29: PureJoy--Because They Can't Help Themselves

• Gil<3Cath #29: PureJoy--Sexing Up the City of Sin

Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Gil<3Cath #29: PureJoy--Enough Chemistry to Power Vegas

Votes: 18 56.3%

• Total voters
Re: Gil<3Cath #28: Love Is Sharing Water, Glasses and Everyt

Drumchik said:
EricaSJ said:
^ So true, Anne. So true. :lol:

Hehe I found a new spoiler pic from the upcoming episode Who and What aka the CSI/WaT cross-over. I'll just post a link since it's a spoiler pic: here. Looks like they were interrupted by someone and are having this identical "WTF" look on their faces. :D

*shakes head* See, this is what happens when you make out a crime scene. Someone's gonna catch you ;) :devil:

They have the same problem in the lab...and the SUV. And the morgue, too, right? Who was it who said that if Catherine turned around in Fur and Loathing, Gil would have pounced on her?

Talking about making out at a crime scene, I remember someone said in another place that Catherine looks like she's wearing nothing under that vest. That's just convenient, isn't it? :devil:

And 27dayz I thin it was either coolcatz or Rissa who said that about Fur and Loathing. :D

I notice that in several eps. In some eps it looks like Cath just has on the vest. Well, easy access for Mr. Grissom, then. He will be thrilled.

Okay, another question, Gil gave Catherine his fetal pig in s5, correct? So why is miss piggy back in his office? Did he win it back after Cath discovered what a hypocritical idiot he was and decided to divorce him?

Don't get me wrong, I love my GCR, but even I am not loving Gil on the show right now. Oh well. One more week and I can go back to enjoying the show.

I have no idea why Miss Piggy is back in his office. Of course, it could always be because Cath and Gil did it in her office and she didn't want Miss Piggy watching for a threesome...

She probably put it back in his office because she didn't want Miss Piggy to be scared of all the ducks. Someone might come in her office and start shooting the ducks during hunting season and Miss Piggy would be in the line of fire. BTW - I wonder if she still has to share the office with "duck lady"? I would hope not. They showed her in her office in last week's episode (answering the call from Dickie) and no sign of anyone else in there. I hope it was just a short-term thing. I'm sure Cath felt it was best to bring Piggy back to Papa for safe keeping while Mama was "duck sitting".

I'm not really loving Gil right now either. He's so cold to the rest of the team.

Currently writing a fic about how once Sara's gone, Gil tries to fall back into place with the team, but they're all pissed with his latest behavior. He then tries to turn to Cath, but she's trying to move on, too. It's insanely angsty... Don't know if I'll post it or anything.

But I'm totally frustrated how they're killing the chemistry of (not only PJ) but the rest of the team, too. :[

purejoylove, that sounds like a very interesting fic.

Kaylyne LOL about the duck shooting.

And here's a question: We just had Halloween. If G and C had gone to a party, what do you think they would have worn as costumes?

I have no idea why Miss Piggy is back in his office. Of course, it could always be because Cath and Gil did it in her office and she didn't want Miss Piggy watching for a threesome...
:lol: Good one. I think that's the reason.

Maybe Gil has two pigs and gave the other one to Cath.

And here's a question: We just had Halloween. If G and C had gone to a party, what do you think they would have worn as costumes?
Cath probably went as a French maid and Gil was her nineteenth century king.

I saw the xover episode, love that Cath knows that Gil is cranky nowadays (what's up with him, he went snarky on Wendy and Jack.. he looks even clueless with what Sara's going through) specially towards cops so she's the one who sort of entertains Jack.

Pointing at her tush again, Gil? lol.

I wasn't able to understand this scene, I kept looking at Gil's fingers and Cath's ass! :lol:

Hey guys!
wave2smiley.gif

I actually watched a CSI ep this season. :lol:

normal_csi_s7_114.jpg
Awww it's nice to see the Husband & Wife. :D

lol duck sitting? I like that explanation. Makes me smile.

purejoylove, please post that fic. it sounds so awesome. I was thinking of doing a fic like that after living doll, but i never got around to it.

For Halloween, I think Cath would have taken a leaf out of lady h's book and went as a dominatrix. Gil would have enjoyed it. And he would have been her mad scientist.

Yes, more C/G fics please :D

Oooo Lady Heather... Cath would make a great dom, LH said it herself. Gris as the mad scientist is great too. I can see him with a white lab coat, thick glasses and a pocket protector. :lol: That would be a scene!
Cath dressed in leather and Gris as a science nerd. Great idea 27dayz

Gil's always been her mad scientist ;)

They're so cute with each other and I love the photos that people are posting :D

GC=Forever :D

Whom are they promoting again? This is from a DishNetwork/CSI cross-promotion ad: (more false advertising, IMO)

This one definitely needs captions. So, fire away!!

(p.s. - Thanks E, for the reminder! :D)

Hehe you're welcome, kay. I fell in love with the ad the moment I saw it. They sure know whom to promote, I'd say. Hehe. Sadly, with the writers strike going on, I don't think we're going to get any new C/G promo pics anytime soon. :(

Captions? Yippee!

Catherine: See, I told you we should have washed it out a second time...

Back