Gil<3Cath #28: Love Is Sharing Water, Glasses and Everything

Pick your favorite titles for the next Gil<3Cath thread!

• Gil<3Cath #29: PureJoy--He Shares His Apartment with Her

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gil<3Cath #29: PureJoy--Because They Share Apartments

• Gil<3Cath #29: PureJoy--Seek and Ye Shall Find

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Gil<3Cath #29: PureJoy--Because They Can't Stand Being Apart

• Gil<3Cath #29: PureJoy--It's Always There

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Gil<3Cath #29: PureJoy--Simmering, Brewing and Loving

• Gil<3Cath #29: PureJoy--Because They Can't Help Themselves

• Gil<3Cath #29: PureJoy--Sexing Up the City of Sin

Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Gil<3Cath #29: PureJoy--Enough Chemistry to Power Vegas

Votes: 18 56.3%

• Total voters
Re: Gil<3Cath #28: Love Is Sharing Water, Glasses and Everyt

Haha, I think we've passed 'smokin' by now and we are BURNING! :) Heheh.

Luna: LOVE your icon. So adorable!

Hey guys,

It's getting spammy in here.

Let's keep in mind that all posts should contain at least three full lines of on topic discussion about Gris/Cath. Also, off topic discussion needs to be kept to a minimum and should not overshadow the on topic discussion.

thanks

*coughs*

Hey ya'll! How has everyone been? :D Sorry for not coming for so long. Work has been hectic. :( Anyway, I was glad to see Cath and Gil work together in the carp episode (lol). Old, I know, but I didn't get to watch it until a few days ago. *kicks work* Definitely loved the "do I know how to turn you on or what" line. Well in my very shippy mind, she definitely knows every way to turn him on, and vice versa. :D Didn't really like the scene where Gil lectured Cath about office policy/getting fired, though. I got that he told her that because he cared for her, but at this point, it's really not his place to tell her about how she could get fired for violating the office policy. :( Anyway, cool episode except you-know-what. :D

I posted a couple of new promo pics of Monster in the Box on my site the other day. Here are two with Cath and Gil. I'm sure you guys will love them. :D

Pic One

Pic Two

Erica, you're amazing. Those promo pics are awesome! Although they come a couple months late, it's never too late for some quality, G/C, right? :lol:

I really want to see that carp episode again. (I think I downloaded just that clip so I could watch it over and over and over again. Call me a shipper.) Can't wait for TCCFS

Boy, TPTB really are liking alliteration in their titles.

Erica, I love those pics. Any GC is good GC. It must be a natual talent to GC shippers to spot shippy scenes. I love it when we can watch a scene and somehow find PureJoy. We all really became skilled after s7.

It was a bit hypocritical (there's that word again, lol) of Grissom to tell her about office rules, yet it was also nice to see him trying to dissuade her from behaviour that could potentionally get her fired. It shows that he still cares.

BTW I just watched the ep with Roger Daltry again. The slasher movie talk gets me everytime. I think she may have said that she watches slasher movies with Linds to cover the fact that she actually watches them with Gil. It was like she was avoiding being caught in a lie. I swear there was some disappointment on Mr Grissom's face when she said Lindsey's name.

Ummmmm, Hello...i'm new at posting in here

i've been a Grillows fan for a few years now, before that i was GSR...but i saw the light :lol:

there's just pure chemistry between Gil and Catherine...and Marg and Billy...

not to mention they are both HOT!

Welcome, Bumble_bee to our lovely ship.

:]Gil and Cath ARE hot... (of course so are marg and billy)And I'm not sure if G & C are working on next week's case together... I just hope we get another kind of scene with them together. I'm not counting on another "Do I turn you on or what?" kind of moment (although I totally loved it), but any GC interaction at all I can appreciate. :D

Welcome to the unorganized ship thread, bumble_bee. :lol: I must admit that to me, it's quite rare to see a G/S-turned-C/G shipper. Um good for you. :D

Oh I'm here with pics, again. :lol: I uploaded some season 2 photos of our duo working together. Go check them here. ;)

Welcome to our ship, bumblebee! Here's a welcome basket for you:

welcome-basket2.gif

There's so many good things about PureJoy - we could never fit it into one welcome basket!

ok i really loved last nights ep. It was a bit shaky at the end, but i haven't seen a really good ep like this since...i cant even remember.

There were no real gc scenes and there was only one grissom scene and i liked it. Is Wendy on our list of closet shippers? Cuz she so is. Why else do u think she asked Grissom if he'd seen Catherine? Ah I loved it. I also loved her horror movie scene and Hodges line after. I think I'm a wendy/hodges shipper. lol.

Welcome to the ship, bumblebee. I love it when there are new insights. It's always nice to meet new ppl. So what's ur fav gc scene?

oh, I think we definitely need Wendy on the closet shipper list. I noticed last night as I was watching the episode how much they are patterning Wendy's character after Catherine. They both like horror movies; they both are not shamed with things they've done in their pasts; they both go to Gil to share information; and they both got hit on in last night's episode!!

Hey PureJoy fans, I've been gone for a LONNNNGGGG time. Been on vacation with my friend :cool:

So, I have to say I loved Catherine in the episode last night. She was great. It was good to see the writers put her in a case where she can use her expertise in blood spatter. I was waiting for Gil to join her.

Someone said on the episode thread that it would have been CSI gold to put Gil and Catheine on the slasher case, but it was just as good.

I'm really getting into Without A Trace so I'm looking forward to seeing Gil, Cath and Jack Malone all in the same room

Hey hunter, welcome back! Had fun on your vacation?

And a big welcome to bumblebee!! You have no idea how proud I am of you. :D Funny thing you describe us as the light. I don't think the writers have seen it yet, either, so kudos to you.

I missed TCCFS. Was it any good? Looks like Catherine was great in it, so I must catch up on it sometime. :D

Oh definitely, Gravy. There wasn't much in the way of PJ scenes, because Gil was only in one for about... 45 seconds, and he was kind of being weird, but Cath was pretty awesome in it.

Back