Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Sexy CSI Soul Mates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Sexy CSI Soul Mates

Anyone remember what the episode was when there was spontanious gun fire at a scene and Gil like, throws Catherine (ok, not literally throws, but it sounds good! :devil: ) against the SUV and stands behind her to protect her? *SQUEEE* I love that scene.
Oh yes! That would be Grissom vs. The Volcano.:D Him pushing her against the SUV, shielding her...her being under him...pure action baby.:devil: I love how he didn't even think. It was just a natural reaction on impulse. Nothing was on his mind at that point, but to protect her.
Wow do all of us have issues...the fact that we can name moments and episodes must scare some people ;)
I like to think that it's just honest to goodness talent.:lol: It takes skill to remember all the things we do about g/c, but they make it pretty easy on us. We can't help the fact that everything they do is memorable.

Hey Ambie, if you're like me, there's been so many great moments over the years that scenes and things said tend to run together. It's hard work to keep up with everything that's happened, but somebody's got to do it.:)

Miracle4Christmas: Totally right...SKILLS baby :) PureJoy has the skills ;)
I'm just glad there are other PureJoy addicts out there to go PureJoy crazy with me!

Grissom vs. the Volcano THAT'S what it was!! Thaaanksies! Anyways, The impulsiveness/protecting Cath without thinking is exactly what makes that moment sooo amazing and SO PureJoy :)

Thanks for all of your sweet comments about my promotion. *Hugs you all.*

Well seeing as you're all speaking of your favourite Purejoy scenes, I think I'll add my 2 cents... Well obviously one of my favourite scenes is when she ties his bowtie in Formalities... That has to be one of the cutest Purejoy moments ever, they really seem like a married couple in that scene, it's so darn cute. :adore: I also love when Gil tells her he missed her tush in King Baby... Another adorable, and priceless scene... :adore: Oh and we can't forget the phone call in Jackpot, and when he tells the Sheriff she's his wife... :adore: :adore: :adore: Beyond cute... Gosh, scenes like this are the reason why I love Purejoy. :adore:

Hey happilyhappy, congrats on becoming Moderator! And I didn't forget you Steph... I figured you might be tired of me congratulating you in every thread.

And i love it when gil comes in during nesting dolls and ruins cath's evidence and then quickly runs off before she can get too mad :lol:

*snickers* He ought to know better than that! I wonder what would have happened if he couldn't get away... methinks Cath would make him pay for it later. Any suggestions on how she'd do that?

I don't understand how this couple isn't canon yet. I just don't get it. =(

'Cause TPTB are evil... at least they've given us great moments with this pair, I'll give them that *points to the examples above as proof*. Now if they do that back-in-the-sack thing that Billy suggested, a lot of people will be happy.

Thanks for the welcome graveyardintern :)
and you guys can't forget about the part in grissom vs the volcano when they actually find the volcano! And catherine goes on to talk about her science fair project. 'It was awsome' PRICELESS:lol:

But of course bug boy won

I haven't been here in ages. I do love all the comments about Cath and Gil

AND...

I looks like we will get out Cath and Gil scene. I hope it's truely heartfelt. They have both been through so much over the years. I want their to be some sort of reconsilliation if you will. I want them to touch base with each other and see more of each other. I hope TPTB do that with Cath and Gil. THey had the oppurtunity with Grisssom and Lady Heather and BLEW IT IN MY OPINION!! Let's hope they can reconnect Gil and Catherine.

As for favorite PureJoy moments....

King Baby
Jackpot
Formalities
Room Service
Too Tough to Die
Cool Change
Grissom Vs the Volcano

I'm sure there is more, that's all I can think of off the top of my head.

Gotta love Grissom vs. the Volcano. I'm not quite sure if I can count how many times I've watched that scene, as creepy and as crazy as it sounds. And I'm sure all of you can identify with my sentiments. =)

My favourite moment, as I've reiterated before, has to be the last scene of Early Rollout. There cannot be another scene with more UST in that one look from Grissom at the very end. Just the way his look changes so subtly yet so dramatically is unbelievable. If you watch his eyes, it goes from an innocent looking to a kind of...dark ogling kind of deal. It's really weird. AND WHO DECIDED THAT HE WOULD BITE HIS GLASSES?! God. Hottest thing EVER. EVER.

I have watched that scene so many times!!!!

I just bought season 4 of CSI, and I watched Early Rollout, and i just kept rewinding it over and over and over again! haha it was crazy but i couldn't help it Grissom just kinda looked like...... :drool: this
It is too cute.

I will never understand how they picked GSR over Grillows

AND WHO DECIDED THAT HE WOULD BITE HIS GLASSES?! God. Hottest thing EVER. EVER.

AHHH SOOO TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE how you said that....Took the words right outta my mouth. It is SO the hottest thing. EVER.

I think we all unanimously decided that we love Grissom vs. the Volcano which is hilarious....just the fact that we picked that episode, I mean. Anyway, PureJoy rocks and that's what I have to say about it ;p

I betBilly inprov-ed the glasses biting thing. It just seems like something he might do, especially after we heard that the 'tush' comment in 'King Baby' was his improv.
Totally agree Ambie, PureJoy completely rocks.
Sorry I've neglected you guys and haven't posted for a bit. I'm not neglecting the Grillows I promise! I've just been really REALLY stressed out with uni work... four deadlines in the same wee, three on the same day. WTH were my lecturers thinking??!!!!

Anyway, most of my fave moments have been said already *pouts* Love the Eddie scene, the look of pure anger on Gil's face *drools* As well as the glasses thing in 'Early Rollout'... The tush scene... the desert walk... the 'throwing Cath against the car' scene... I also loved the end scene from 'Night at the Movies' it so totally looked like a date! Except they should've been in the back row... hehe

CSIL3Willows
-x-

AND WHO DECIDED THAT HE WOULD BITE HIS GLASSES?! God. Hottest thing EVER. EVER.

For once, I actually saw the scene! Who says that guys who wear glasses aren't sexy? I'm more than sure that the scene was improvised... *bows down to Billy* He and Marg should really improvise more often. Do you think that she gave him the idea?

Any suggestions on how she'd do that?
I have an idea what she'd do to him, but I don't think I could post it here.:devil:

Ah, Early Rollout....such a sexy scene. I don't know what else to say that I haven't said already. Whoever invented glasses should get a medal. Who knew biting glasses would be so sexy? Billy's bringing sexy glasses back.:drool: It really wouldn't surprise me if that scene was improvised to a point. Do you actually think he would have been told to bite his glasses and look at her the way he did? And the last time I looked, she was taller than where his eyes were looking.:devil: He was so checking her out big time. Purejoy hotness baby!

Early Rollout
Isn't that the same episode where Cath tells him that he hasn't had sex for 6 ...make that 7 months? And Gil replies.."how can I help" :lol:

I also watched No Human Involved yesterday. The scene where he takes his fetal pig to her was so sweet and touching. That is so much like Gil, to give her something that (to him) is treasured. And he couldn't stop smiling at Catherine.

AWWW the beauty of PureJoy. :D

presenthunter, the way he says "At least they're in good hands".....screams BILLY and how he is always flirting with her. His look is most definitely not innocent in that scene.

You also have to love the proximity in the Yin & Yang scene in Slaves of Las Vegas. YUM. =)

EDIT:

Guys, I found something that you should ALL SEE.

If my French is okay, I believe that this little section of an interview is something we haven't heard about. Doesn't someone other than myself speak French on this board?

http://www.20min.ch/ro/entertainment/television/story/27255452

"Elle s’est confiée à Télé Star: «J’ai perdu un véritable partenaire. Quand il m’a serrée dans ses bras lors de la dernière scène, il m’a fait promettre d’aller l’applaudir dans sa pièce, «Carol», qu’il joue actuellement à Chicago. Mais on se reverra, poursuit l’actrice, car il reviendra pour le 200e épisode au printemps prochain!»"

I *believe* that says:

She confessed to Tele Star : "I've lost a true partner. When he held me in his arms at the time of the last scene, he made me promise to go and applaud at his play Dublin Carol which he is actually performing in Chicago. But we'll see each other again (continues the actress) because he will return for the 200th episode next spring."

In the same interview (but in a different version) she adds that she intends to keep her promise. =D

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG !!!!!!!!!!!! SQUEEEE

Last edited:

I'm a lurker here and I just thought I'd come out and say OMG at the last post made by GraveyardIntern. I love that the two actors have such a close relationship and I love how it comes into the show. I think the entire thing with Sara and Grissom was pointless since from even the very first episode it was more than obvious that Catherine was the only one for Gil. He always seemed so uncomfortable around Sara, like he was trying to avoid an affair which come on, Cath would so obviously be his wife. He's said so before!

I'm just hoping that before Gil leaves he and Catherine stop fighting their obvious attraction for each other and get together already! I don't know about anyone else here, but the new epi airs for me tonight, so I'll be scouring(sp) for signs of PureJoy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back