Gil <3 Cath #29: PureJoy–Enough Chemistry to Power Vegas

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by EricaSJ, Apr 22, 2008.

?

Title for the next Gil <3 Cath therad?

1. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Sexy CSI Soul Mates

6 vote(s)
    37.5%
  2. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Ready for a Tequila Holiday

2 vote(s)
    12.5%
  3. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – How 'Bout That Roll in the Sack?

5 vote(s)
    31.3%
  4. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Partners at Work and at Play

1 vote(s)
    6.3%
  5. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Back in the Sack

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – God, Just Kiss Already!

1 vote(s)
    6.3%
  7. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Because It's Been Brewing All Along

4 vote(s)
    25.0%
  8. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – The Definition of Chemistry

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Sexing Up the Sin City

1 vote(s)
    6.3%
  10. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Chemistry Since Day One

5 vote(s)
    31.3%
  11. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Because They Have a Healthy Relationship

3 vote(s)
    18.8%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

Aww thanks.:D *hugs back* I missed being on here. I went to New York for a few days and I went to this CBS store and they had magnets from all the CSI shows. Guess which one caught my eye? The one that had a hot pic of Gil and Catherine on it. Well, needless to say, I ended up buying it.:)

2. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

That's cool. I wish we had a CBS store where I live. We used to have a WB store in the mall, but it's gone now. :lol:

3. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Cute little caption Anne, hehe, you can imagine a scene like that between them... Aww, wow 4_H, that is so cool, I'm really jealous, 1) that you got to go to New York, that's somewhere I've always wanted to go to, and 2) that you got a G/C magnet, hehe, what pic of them is on it? I bet it's hot, hehe. :D Glad your back with us.

Well, I'm not sure how to go about the next scene... :p Thanks for giving me the difficult one... :p

---

RR:

*1 hour later. Gil and Cath are lying in bed*

Cath: Wow, know I see why you were so impatient, that was amazing... I don't feel like I'll be able move for about an hour...
    Gil: Well my dear, with you, it's always amazing. I love you...
    Cath: Likewise Honey, and I love you too.
    Gil: I know we haven't been going out for very long, but I love you, I always have since the moment I set eyes on you... I think we need to tell the team about us...
    Cath: Yeah I think so too, I think they are beginning to suspect something is going on...
    Gil: I think so too, well, how about we tell them after shift, like go out for breakfast as a team or something?
    Cath: Sounds good to me, it's a ling time since we've all been out together, it'll be nice. *Kisses him*
    Gil: Oh and I've got you a suprise...
    Cath: Yeah? What's that?
    Gil: I've booked you off work this weekend, and myself aswell, You, Lindsey and Me, are going to go away for a long weekend... A friend of mine has an apparent he doesn't use in NYC, so I'm taking my girls on a 4 days trip to New York...
    Cath: You mean we get to shop!?
    Gil: Haha yes, I'll treat you both to whatever you want...
    Cath: Aww, you're such a Sweetie, just wait til I tell Linds... Oh and you get to be our big strong man and carry the bags. *Sticks out her tongue* I gotta call Linds and tell her... *Dials the number* Hey Linds, it's Mom, Uncle Gil wants to talk to you. *Passes the phone to Gil*
    Gil: Hey Linds, how are you? I've got a suprise for you and your Mom, you gotta keep this weekend free...
    Linds: I'm good thanks Uncle Gil, and why?
    Gil: Well, I'm taking you and your Mom on a 4 day shopping trip to NYC...
    Linds: Are you serious!? *Screams*
    Gil: Gosh Linds, that's one to permenantly damage my hearing... *Laughs*
    Linds: Sorry, I'm just really excited, I've gotta go call all my friends... Bye Uncle Gil, I love you, tell Mom I love her too. *Hangs up*
    Gil: She took it well, almost deafened me with her screaming... Well how's about I go make breakfast in bed for m'lady?
    Cath: Sounds good to me... Love you!!
    Gil: Love you too darling... *Goes to walk out*
    Cath: *Ahem* Aren't you forgetting something...
    Gil: Oh I guess I am. *Goes back and kisses her* Better?
    Cath: Much!!

Ok, that was longer than I meant it to be, got a little carried away...

4. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Now I've got the hard one...

G: Hey Cath?
    C: Hmm?
    G: Do you think you could take it easy on me in New York? It's been a long time since I've gone shopping with a woman.
    C: *smirks* Not a chance.
    G: Be nice. Remember who makes you breakfast.
    C: I know. That's why I'll make it worth your while. You game?
    G: *grins* Maybe I can hang in a little longer. Thanks hun. *kiss*
    C: Gil? Not that I don't mind the current activity, but I'm starving. So get your cute little ass out of bed.
    G: Yes ma'am. *devilish grin* But wouldn't you prefer to have breakfast in bed?

5. GregNickRyanFan

My cheeks hurt from laughing so hard from the captions. :lol: But, this part here, I though when she said "are you forgetting something?" that she was gonna say he forgot to put on pants. :lol:

I can't think of anything to add. :lol: I did some caps of another ep last night. I'll have to look and see if there's a PureJoy one. :)

6. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

WOW all your guys' caps are too funny. :guffaw:
    Unfortunatly RL is keeping me from coming up with my own at the moment. But I really love coming in here and see all the PureJoy Love. :D

There is no denying it... Gil and Cath are very hot. They have great chemistry and are one hell of a team.

7. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

:lol: I thought the exact same thing...I thought she was going to tell him to put some clothes on.:lol:

The pic on the magnet I got is one of those from season six, where they're standing so close together that you couldn't fit a feather between them.:devil: So, yeah, it's a pretty hot pic.

8. GregNickRyanFan

Sounds like a very pretty magnet! :) Congrats on the find!

Unfortunately "Down The Drain" didn't have any good Cath/Gil scenes where they were close together, so no caps for captioning there. I'll do another ep tomorrow if I don't forget. Hopefully I'll have better luck. :)

Okay, I'm confused about something. I was reading the reviews for Season Six on amazon (just for the heck of it) and someone said that Grissom "beds" Lady Heather. Did I miss something? When did that happen? All they ever said was that he stayed there with her cause she was upset and he feared she was suicidal or cause her daughter died or something. He stayed there as a friend, nothing more. They never showed them in bed together. Neither him nor LH ever said they slept together. What did I miss? Is this person just making assumptions by saying that or did I really miss something somehow?

Last edited: Jun 12, 2008
  9. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

^ I'd say assumption. I think if Gil and Lady Heather have ever slept together, that would be in season 3's Lady Heather's Box, but then again that's just my opinion (and a hell lot of people's LOL) and nothing on the show has implied that they have had a romantic relationship. I think that's the beauty of shipping. You get hints here and there and interpret them in your own way. :)

What I know is Catherine seems to be pretty sure that Gil and Heather had "something". She was so cute when she was rambling about that to Sara in The Good, the Bad and the Dominatrix. :lol:

10. GregNickRyanFan

Yeah, that was a cute scene with Cath and Sara. I could tell Sara was getting a little uncomfortable too. :lol:

About LH, yeah, I didn't think they'd ever said anything about them sleeping together which is why that person's comment confused me.

11. Stepherweps

In the latest issue of the CSI magazine, there is a little bit where Billy insists that Gil never slept with Lady Heather... It says "Contrary to what many fans believe to have happened. William L. Petersen insists insists that Grissom and Lady Heather did not sleep together when Grissom appears to have spent the night at her house." (Found on page 64, "Trivia" Issue 4 of the official CSI magazine.) Anyhoo, that's just a random wee bit of info... :lol:

I need to think of something to write for the next little bit of the RR... Hmmm... *Thinks hard* I'll come back to it later. ;)

Aww wow, 4_H, I know what pic you mean, it's such a cute one of them... You've just made me even more jealous of you... :lol:

12. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

But do what the actors say really have anything to do with how the fans ship? I don't think so. I never take what they say to the media seriously, unless it's like Marg's "I will be honest with you...". :lol: If they mean what they say, then good for them, but if they don't mean what they say, it's their job to cooperate and promote the show after all. You just never know. Not to mention that what they say at different points often contradict. Billy Petersen had never denied the possibility of a relationship between Gil and Heather until there was a canon ship. Heck he was even anti-ship in the early seasons. What does that tell you?

And if we all took the so-called canon and those interviews or comments seriously, we wouldn't be shipping the beautiful couple that is Catherine and Gil, would we? :D

13. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Well as most of you know I ship Gil and Heather also. Heck I ship Gil/Cath/Lady Heather :lol:

Like Gil and Catherine's relationship, there was a HUGE amount of chemistry between Gil and LH. And Billy can say all he wants about not sleeping with Lady Heather, but the sparks they had were undeniable.

On to CG
    Gil and Catherine have wonderful chemistry. Although another ship went cannon, doesn't mean that we can't still use our imginations to keep the wonderful spark between them going.

14. Stepherweps

Good point Erica, and I just wanna let you know, that I wasn't disagreeing with what you said, I was just stating what Billy said. :D Really the ships are made up by the fans, and what they would like to see in the show... Like you said, otherwise we wouldn't be supporting Gil and Cath. :lol:

15. GregNickRyanFan

Another stupid question from me here, but what exactly is meant when "canon ship" is said? Does that mean like "fan recognized ship"?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.