Gil <3 Cath #27: PureJoy--He Enjoys Her Slaps

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Drumchik, May 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GraveyardIntern

GraveyardIntern Pathologist

Yeah...Law of Gravity[/b] would have to take my vote. Physical actions say a lot of things, and although there were some other moments, this was truly ship worthy.

The scenes that everyone is mentioning are also very heartwarming scenes though. :lol:

But...realized yet again, that we didn't get enough G/C. Nowhere near enough. :lol:

2. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

I'm loving these scenes that you guys are picking. Although it's been a slow season GC-wise, we've still had some great moments.

Catherine has made Gil smile this season, and I think that's important, not just because he was burned out, but because we hadn't seen him smile for so long.

And the actions between the two were so natural, so obvious that they regularly do them, that it was just great to watch.

I love me my GC :D

3. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

Favorite GC moment for season 7? Well, there wasn't a lot to choose from. I guess my pick would be between:

- Loco Motive - the giggling Cath & amused Gil at the beginning.
    - TG, TB & TD - the "I could slap you" scene
    - Living Doll - the sharing glasses scene.
    - Living Doll - sitting at the table, watching the ventriloquist show scene.
    - Happenstance - the dollar bet (and splitting the bet)

I guess from that short list, I'd choose the Loco Motive giggling scene.

4. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

I just love that about GCR, so natural despite what TPTB seem to think lol.

*begs* please, somebody, post that piccy of Gils arm round her chair, or is it up at BTA? I shall go lookies.

Haven't we actually named all the GCR moments of s7?! That's it? A whole 5? (I think) I kinda liked in Burnout (again, I think) when they're in his office and he's all down and out and Cath looks at him when he says something about 'so i'll wake up tomorrow and nobody will commit crime' (or somethin like that) and it's like she knows somethings wrong with him, he's not just saying it. Who needs words eh?!

5. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

What I love about GC moments, is that they don't have to even be doing something vaguely romantic and often it's not intentional.

Just little things, like the way they look at each other, or the way that they talk about each other (even when the other one isn't there) can be quite a moment.

6. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

i love that about GCR to! like, the TPTB try everything in their power to stop this amazing romance we called GCR/PureJoy/Grillows, but they can't. just the way they look at each other tells us that they still love each other. I think the TPTB is giving us these little GCR moments becaue they know how many of us there are. there's ALOT of us! i love it! of course, they're just making everyone mad with the stupid GSR moments! grr... hate GSR.

almost everyone i've met that watches CSI hates GSR and says: "grissom and that other older CSI girl should be together." and ofcourse, i correct them saying: Grissom and Catherine. then i tell them that i think they should get together too. it's great. everyone i've met thinks that Grissom and Catherine together and Nick and Sara.

I loved Catherine's look in Living Dolls. She looked so surprised and pissed off. i didn't really see any saddness in her expression, she just looked like she was gonna kick grissom's ass. (i'd love to see that! i think grissom would enjoy THAT! :devil:). i hope that catherine does talk to him in season 8 and give him shit about it!! :D

but then at the end of the episode they make up and start to make out :devil:

7. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

My step-sister thought they were together too :lol:
    Cath and Gris.

They do seem to do things so naturally togtther. The glasses scene in Living Doll was just an example of how 'in-sync' they are together and how natural it was for Gris to give his glasses over to Cath...

AAAHH Now THAT'S PUREJOY :)

ps- SPIKETV is having THE BEST of CSI on Monday
    Formalities is one of the episodes Jackpot is another :)

8. Axatullux

Axatullux Lab Technician

The gutter made me think of the scene from TGTBTD playing out this way:

Catherine: You know Grissom, I would really love to slap you but I think you'd enjoy it.

GRISSOM: Damn right I would. I'd dare you try. *raises eyebrows in a suggestive fashion while pissing off Sara*

Ah never mind, to OOC but still, it's what I thought up of when I saw that.

9. Lunalove

Lunalove Police Officer

I get that too. Nobody I know saw that epi. (s6e24) but when I told them about the end they were all like: No! He's supposed to be with the other one!

10. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

Same here, I went round to my mates to hang out on a Tuesday couple weeks back and I made her watch CSI and it was the one with the 'shaving scene' at the end and she was like 'Whaaat?! They're together?! NO WAY!' Case closed.

I love that too. I mean, c'mon these two made looking at a furry costume sexy. And may I not forget 'the boat scene' from PMJ, how sexy was that?! 'Harder, faster, harder' :devil: I don't even care if I get slapped for that. That scene was the sex.

Awwh hell I prefer your scene. Are you new to the PJ thread Axatullux? Don't thikn i've seen you around :D Welcome if you're new, apologies if i'm wrong lol. ;)

11. Lunalove

Lunalove Police Officer

If anybody tries I'll protect you Ams. I'll just bring my crazy ass task force along with our various weapons... ;)

12. GraveyardIntern

You know what else was teh sex? The finger-licking-good peanut butter scene. (sigh) :lol: That was just an absolute joy to watch. All those innuendos. Swear to god.. And the slap scene too. That was intense to the max.

13. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

Thank you dear! I think that one went over their heads LOL. It's hard to stay PG13 sometimes. They're both just too sexy together!

OH HELL YEAHAH! So much for a GSR episode :devil: Got silk?!

I also loved the 'You wanna do the bedroom too?' line. Now if that wasn't an invitation, I dunno what was ;) Oh and the 'you wanna suck it?' LOL Flirtation overload. Theres gotta be more? I really can't think. Someone help me.

Oh, I had yet another GCR dream last night. G/C were investigating why kids were scrapin our cars with thier bikes (LOL) and they where stood on my driveway talking to me. Then they both lent against my brothers car and slipped his arm around her and started playing with her arm. Bless my dreams. He was topless at one point too, I dunno why but he doesn't need a reason ;)

14. GraveyardIntern

ams, your dreams sound very very entertaining. If only we could use our imaginations so that it happens in real life. :lol: But that all sounds very sweet and fanfic-y. (Oh fanfic.)

"Shall we do the room, too?" Hahaha. It wasn't just about the line, it was the eyebrow-raising delivery of the line by Billy and "Catherine"'s reaction to the line. Go back and watch it. It's pretty intense.

And the scene that gave the birth of the name BopTush (I named our ship that). The whole sequence with the Kitty Kat costume in Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas was pretty hot too.

15. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

Alrighty, let's do a list.

Scenes/Quotes That Are The Sex.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.