Gil <3 Cath #25: PureJoy--Rub-A-Dub-Dub

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by EricaSJ, Nov 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

Re:Gil <3 Cath #25:pureJoy--Rub-A-Dub-Dub, Two CS

I love our current thread title, too. Thanks to coolcatz who created it. Hehe. We do get a lot of creative titles and yes, that's because we've got creative people with brilliant minds. I just love it. :lol: Hey C/G fans, if you haven't voted for the new thread title, please vote as soon as you can. ;) (hint: we love layout room, don't we?)

Hehe I always believe best friends can make best lovers. Because you not only know every thing about one another but also know how to avoid conflicts and work out problems together. Not all the best lovers are made from best friends, but a great friendship certainly helps a lot. :)

2. rebec

rebec Police Officer

LOL we're having problems with the thread title poll again. I know this is not a very good thing but like some, I love the reason why we're causing such a fuss ;)

Btw, thanks for all the old and new GC pics! Totally agree that friendship gives a good foundation for a relationship because it provides for the trust and understanding that are very crucial in a romantic relationship. But sadly, it is also the best of friends who usually find it tough to take their current relationship to another level for fear of ruining what they cherish now.

Btw, love the quote from X Files, that's just a perfect description of GC :D I thought it'd be fun to have a GC quote list which includes quotes from the couple themselves and quotes from other sources which describe their relationship. What do you guys think of this?

3. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Since today is Mr. Petersen's Birthday
    I'll cast my vote for Lovers and Friends or Friends and Lovers which is exactly what Gil and Cath are!
    I love the x-files reference too, and Scully had red hair like Cath ;)
    and after watching Jackpot last night it's true
    he called her his wife so that shows how much they appreciate each other

4. Ted9999_GCR

Ted9999_GCR Victim

5. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Well, it doesn't matter to me which poll you go by since Gil <3 Cath #26: PureJoy--Layout Room. Right Away! has 17 votes on each poll, it looks like it will be the winner. Otherwise I'd say to go with EricaSJ's poll.

Also, you're gonna be the featured ship for the next week so I'll have to switch out the threads when you start a new one. Also, I need to shorten this title to fit in "Featured Ship" but I'll change it back.

So, have fun with that. :D

ETA: Sorry to be a meanie again but Ted, your banner is too big. It must be 220X75 or smaller.

6. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Featured SHIP
    WHHHOOO HHHOOO in honor of Billy's birthday I suppose :D
    and I love the new thread title

and here is another pic for the on-going picture-fest
    [​IMG]

7. cathwillows

cathwillows CSI Level Three

yeah!! featured ship!! *throws confetti*
    and hhunter i totally agree with the love for the thread title!!
    here another pic for the pic-fest...i just had to post it...again :rolleyes: ;)
    [​IMG]

8. Bev

Bev Pathologist

YAY! We're the featured ship.

Now, lets talk about the best G/C scenes out there. Formalities is my fav. Bow-tie love all the way.

9. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

WOOHOO!!! We rock!

How about hugging and touching? There's hand-holding in "And Then There Were None", hugging in "ItB", Pressing body against one another in "Grissom Vs the Volcano" and comforting in "LoG"

Woohoo :D

10. lexxy_willows

lexxy_willows Police Officer

Hugging & touching? How about in "Stalker" when they're on the roof & he helps her down. :) "Pledging Mr. Johnson" with the 'May I take your hand' scene & the truce scene. There's one, I think in "I-15 Murders" at the beginning when Gil says that he has to talk to Warrick & Catherine puts her hand on his chest. And the scene in the truck when they find the lady alive. No explanation needed for that one <3

And YAY for being the featured ship!!

11. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

Yay for "featured ship". Just in time for the new thread.

"Hugging and touching" is our subject? - Love the comfort hug that Gil gave her when Keppler dies in Law of Gravity. Then there's touching the "hickey" in - which one was it? - Bad to the bone maybe?

12. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

Oh yeah. You know, we'll have to keep that in mind for our next thread title: "Hugging and Touching". I like that one :D

And the hickey was hilarious. When he pushed her hand away it was like he was saying: "As if I'd get a hickey from anyone but you, dear".

I love the scene with Catherine's hand on his chest too. That was great. And when they find the lady alive in the trunk, it's a great matching moment. Matching tushes ;)

And of course the roof in Stalker and pretty much all of "Pledging Mr Johnson"!

13. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

Hugging and Touching, huh? I definitely love that. It speaks so much for our couple. Actions speak louder than words. ;)

I love all the scenes you guys have mentioned and I doubt if it's possible for us to ever pick a favorite one because there are too many to choose from. :D Did anyone mention the scenes from Cool Change? They had a minor fight at the start and Catherine was pissed at Gil, but they made up later and Gil was there for her outside the morgue. She said he didn't have to come, and he said he knew, but he wanted to. They're such a married couple. lol.

And yay for featured ship. :D

14. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

The featured ship *throws confetti*

And yes, our ship does lots of hugging and touching. *tries looking for a bed rocking smiley* Teehee.

I loved that scene in Cool Change. It was just so automatic for him to be there, and I love that he let her take the Holly case. She stood up to him and he just let her. Probably because he knew that if anyone should do it, it was Catherine.

15. GGgirl1

GGgirl1 Pathologist

Oh yeah, hugging and touching is sooo appropriate!

And here's another pic of of our favourite CSIs... Beautiful! :)

And I'll repeat Erica's immortal words: Yay for feature ship! In honour of Billy's birthday, no doubt! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.