Gil <3 Cath #25: PureJoy--Rub-A-Dub-Dub

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Gil <3 Cath #25: PureJoy--Rub-A-Dub-Dub, Two CSIs In A T

I have a question too ! it's probably a stupid one for a CG shipper but does someone know why Sam calls her daughter Mugs ? Is it explained on the show ?

I know I'm a terrible poster lately but I had to make sure I welcomed in thread 25!! I'm trying to work on my bad posting habits so even though I'm out of town, I borrowed a computer to get online. I love that tub picture, Erica! :D I'm glad to hear about Lindsey's Party, Coolc, but no pressure of course :lol:

^ No Catherine. First of all, that wasn't silly at all. LOL. Second, I don't think that has ever been explained. I think it's just a nickname with endearment from a father (a father figure in this case) to his little girl. It's like when a dad calls his daughter Munchkin or Princess, Sam just happened to call Catherine Mugs. I think this fits her really well because Catherine/Marg has the cutest facial expressions. ;)

EDIT: Ali! *huggles* Nice to see you back! I was wondering where you've been! I know you've had a hard time, but I still kept when you'd be back online. Really, it was such a nice surprise. *mwah* Now, care to share tonight's episode with us? :D

Thanks Erica :)

Bad news ! no Catherine/Gil in Living Legeng but apparently, a great Cath epi ! I just read that on AAM .

Okay, first off - love the thread title, and the banner :)

And we shall have to add the tub to our list of GC props! That's a great one that they REALLY enjoy using!

I'd like to share about the ep but I was stuck playing an exciting game of Monopoly that I lost miserably so I don't know about any GC. :lol:
I tried to get somebody to turn the TV to that channel but they all told me csi wasn't any good this season so they watched something else instead :p

Nah. That's not really bad news. I think a lot of us didn't really expect C/G since well you know the direction TPTB are taking. LOL. But I'm glad that Cathine shone in this episode. I'll take anything Catherine. She rocks and I hope Gil will realize it one day.
And Ali, your folks rock. :lol:

I think somebody was sleeping. There WAS a GC scene in this episode. Almost a minute of CG. OK, well Archie was there too as they were discussing the connection with the names. Archie & Cath did most of the discussing. Cath blushingly admits that she watches "slasher" movies with Lindsey. Then she said they "never get the spatter right" in those movies. This brought a little smirk from Gil. As a general overview, I LOVED this episode. Quite the tie-in with KKBB. We find out Sam was watching out for Cath even back then. Towards the beginning, we see flashbacks of Cath meeting Mickey Dunn on the street. He asked for her to meet him out front at 2am. She did, he didn't show up. We find out in the end that Sam talked to Mickey and scared him away from going near Cath. (so sweet)

Actually, there WAS a C/G scene!! :) They were in the AV lab with Archie (that's becoming a regular place for them). They were talking about horror movies & Cath knew who one of the characters from a movie (Friday the 13th I think) was. Archie was surprised that she knew slasher films & Cath said she watched them sometimes, with Lindsey. Then she looked at Gil & he sorta smirked & rolled his eyes. The scene was only a couple of minutes long, but it was cute. AND 2 episodes in a row where they looked & each other & had conversations *WOW*

:lol:

ETA: lol kaylyne! we basically posted the same thing at the same time :lol:

CHYEAH. Thread 25. We be rockin the house, yo! :lol: Congrats on everyone on a really really awesome thread #25. This is awesome. :lol: Totally love the title and the banner, I think they're perfect.

hey all! Congrats on the new thread!! ;) Awesome name, lol.

Woot! There was actually a C/G scene? Great! Plus I read that Cath rocked in this episode. I think I'm a happy camper...for now. LOL. Anyway, Cath watches slasher flicks with Lindsey? ROFLMAO that sounds amusing to me. I mean I'd never watch one of those films with my mom. But then again, Cath is a cool mom. Heh. Thanks for the heads-up kay and littlesara!
And thanks for popping in, Adzix. Isn't that a cute thread name?! :lol:

Wow. Loved this episode. Very much a continuation of KKBB, and Marg was absolutely fantastic. The GC scene was nice, but meh. I liked the episode overall, and I felt that it had the usual bop to it that I first fell in love with. I loved the fact that Mickey mentioned Sam and Cath was very much on the verge of tears. Very cool episode.

I liked it
I would have never figured Cath to watch horor movies with Lindsey there was a C/G scene with Archie but he did most of the talking to Cath :)
I wonder if Grissom watches horror movies with Cath and Lindsey?

Adzix, **waves**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back