Get Your CSI:Miami Pictures Here! ***Possible Season 8 Spoilers***

Re: Get Your CSI:Miami Pictures Here! ***Possible Season 7 Spoilers***

You're welcome :D
Hopefully, yeah :D
And I can't wait for the explosion :D

He looks as if he coulda snapped Ryan in half!

Haha I didn't realize that dude was that big. He looks like a wrestler or something.

He looks as if he could pull teeth out without using the pliers,ouch.

Haha, he's just your friendly neighborhood kidnapper.

That's a big guy, but he looks like a giddy fan standing next to the hummer :lol:

Haha, he's just your friendly neighborhood kidnapper.
This one is just great!!! LOL

The guy really scares me. He's..... big :wtf:. Poor Jonathan who had to be punched by this man. I can only imagine his face when they introduced him the guy .......like ":wtf: welcome" & then he immediatly wnet to the toilet :lol:

BTW, thank you so much for posting them!

Hey guys, has anyone got screencaps from "Dead on Arrival" and "Collateral Damage"? ;)

Hey guys, has anyone got screencaps from "Dead on Arrival" and "Collateral Damage"? ;)
B/c of RL I haven't been able to make them yet, but by the end of the season or right one week later, I promise you'll have all the screencaps :thumbsup:
I'm sorry for this late ;)

Again, I'm so sorry for the late but RL is you know RL :p

Ok I was able to finish up the album of 7x22 - "Dead On Arrival" & you can find it here

OFC, n the next days I'm gonna add the last albums for the season :thumbsup:

Florry, thanks for making the caps but unfortunately I can't save them because of the way it's set up. Is there any way you can change how you have them so we're able to save them? When I right click the only options that come up are Print, Settings, and About Adobe Flash Player 10. :confused:

EDIT: Never mind, I have no clue why it was doing that before but I'm able to save them now. :/

Florry, thanks for making the caps but unfortunately I can't save them because of the way it's set up. Is there any way you can change how you have them so we're able to save them? When I right click the only options that come up are Print, Settings, and About Adobe Flash Player 10. :confused:

I wanted to thank you for the caps as well, but I am actually having the same problem and I can't get them to save them (can't get past needing the Adobe Flash Player 10:confused: at all).

Back