Get Your CSI:Miami Pictures Here! ***Possible Season 8 Spoilers***

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Apr 1, 2008.

1. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Last edited: Aug 18, 2009
  2. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Re: Get Your CSI:Miami Pictures Here! ***Possible Season 7 Spoilers***

Thanks, MJ. I love the one of Eric giving H the sunnies. That look on Eric's face is so cute. :lol:

The team pic... notice the sequence? On the left man, woman, man ... on the right woman, man, woman. :lol: Funny. And if you go across Nat/Frank, Ryan/Alexx, Cal/H. :lol: I wonder if they did that on purpose of if it's just a coincidence. Yeah, I notice random things like that. :lol:

And my goodness, look how much taller Frank is than the rest of them. I didn't realize he was that tall. :lol:

3. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Re: Get Your CSI:Miami Pictures Here! ***Possible Season 7 Spoilers***

I love the one of H smiling when Eric gives him his sunnies...too cute!
    I didn't notice the sequence, haha. I actually was looking at it like H on the side with the ME & detective, then the 3 CSIs to the right (in order of seniority/arrival) :lol:
    Great picture though -- does Eric look awake to anyone else? It looks like he might be awake & smiling (sorta)......& random stupid question, what's the shiny thing above his bed? A window? Maybe it's supposed to look all "heavenly-like" ......come to the light Delko, come to the light...

4. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

Nah, I think we'll continue on in this thread (until it reaches the cap, of course) . :) I edited the thread title to reflect the season change.

Thanks so much for the pictures, everyone! (texmex for the slideshow from BuddyTV and mjszud for the link to photobucket)

Really excited for this one now, after seeing the pictures. I approve of Delko's clothes for this one. :p

It's nice to see some smiles among the photos, let's hope it'll become habit throughout the rest of the season.

Totally awesome that the whole team appears to be at Eric's bedside.

5. nicksarafan2

nicksarafan2 Pathologist

Firstly Gahh Eric is cute :)

ok look at the photo of Eric giving Haratio the glasses... now look at the one below of Haratio and Eddie... there exactly the same only the actors are changed... wierd... though I think I know why they did it :rolleyes:

but all in all Eric is adorible in that photo, and the goup one :( pull through baby!

6. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

Thanks for the pics, MJ.
    Im glad that Frank and Nat are also at the hospital.

7. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

Yay i feel season 8's heat already!:lol: Horatio's the only one who looks younger and Eric too with his hair, yay hair!

8. CSI-AJ

CSI-AJ Lab Technician

I mentioned this before but I'm thinking that other cop Horatio is talking to is the guy from Power Trip

Good to see Frank at Eric's bedside as wel

9. csi_miami_babe

csi_miami_babe Rookie

Are you talking about Reggie? I never thought about that, but I guess it's entirely possible. That would actually be kinda cool if it was him back then.

I was glad to see Frank in Eric's room too. I guess one of them being close to death is what it takes to get the entire team together in the same room.

I had to reach for the drool bucket when I saw the pictures of Jesse. He is so HOT! I'm getting excited to see him in the flashback now. At first I wasn't too sure, but I am now! I really wish we would get a picture of a teenage Ryan talking to Calleigh or whoever it is he's supposed to be talking to. That scene should be really interesting!

10. CSI-AJ

CSI-AJ Lab Technician

The other option is that it is Horatio's mentor (The bomb expert) but the guy in the pic is a little chunkier which is why I say it is reggie

11. VirGodess1923

VirGodess1923 Lab Technician

Me too!! Eric looks like he did in season 1-3 - so believable! (btw, I love your avatar ;))

12. Fanofcalleigh

Fanofcalleigh Witness

I find one of the promo pictures of Calleigh for 8x01 -Out of Time in Hq ENJOY!!

[​IMG]

13. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Thank you so much for posting the biggher version of this pic and everyone else for the other pics :thumbsup:. She looks beautiful, but still this 1997 Calleigh doesn't convince me at all. Guess I'm still thinking women in 1997 had hair like this :shifty:, surely not with straight hair LOL

14. mjszud

mjszud Captain

^^ My hair was really long & straight in '97, & I was in my early 20's. :p
    Calleigh's hair-length makes sense considering her hair was much longer 5-6 years later (though it wasn't that straight/thin - they should have added some volume or something) however it's her face & make-up that seems odd to me. It looks like they've done something wierd to her face - her cheeks look poofed out & her face is too dark.

15. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

Maybe it's the picture, but I agree with you, she looks weird in this photo, especially her cheeks. I don't know if it's the make-up or the light, but it's weird.