Get ready for vBulletin!! Board move done - Some more infos

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by cinegirl, Feb 26, 2008.

1. shazza_018

shazza_018 A Daily Anthem Moderator

Re: Get ready for vBulletin!! Board move ahead - Please read

Thanks Vera!! Figures..I asked this question in another thread I should have come here first lol....Thanks Anyways

2. BonaTaylor

BonaTaylor Pathologist

Hey Vera, just for the record and trying not to sound like a total nerd... :alienblush: You can do screenshots very easily on every PC just by pressing the "print" button on your keyboard, opening Paint, press Ctrl+V, then save it as jpg. You can even cut it down there, but who do I tell?! :lol: Suppose you didn't know that little trick,eh?! :eek: ;)

Hope this helps. :thumbsup:

3. cinegirl

cinegirl Coroner

:lol: Yeah, I know! But I'm too lazy to do it this way, but thanks for the "information", hehe... :p

4. BonaTaylor

BonaTaylor Pathologist

I knew you would be aware of that. But now you got me curious. So how are YOU doing screenshots, I mean in a quicker way. I am using irfanview usually do get my screenshots saved but you sound like having even a quicker way. Pls fill me in darling! :drool:

5. cinegirl

cinegirl Coroner

I'm sorry to let you down now, I'm not doing anything different, but it's just my problem with Paint. I know PhotoImpact way better than Paint, so working with Paint takes up a lot of time for me :p

6. BonaTaylor

BonaTaylor Pathologist

Try Irfanview.
    That's a brilliant quick pic viewer and instead of doing screenshots editing in PI, you can insert it there, cut it out there quickly with the curser, Ctrl+c, open a new instance of irfanview, Ctrl+V, Press "s" and you save it down. VERY quick and convenient. Better that PI or PS in any case.

Okay, and now I shut up. I don't think this is the place to discuss screenshots, eh? ;)

7. Dragonfly

Dragonfly ~Queen of Sarcasm~ Moderator

Since the move seem to have gone smoothly, and questions seem to be dying down, I'm going to unstick this. I'll leave it open in case there are more questions.