George/Nick: Texan Charm #13

Well, I'm not watching tonight. Kind of ironic...George missed filming it because his father passed away and I'm missing watching it because my dad passed away a couple of hours ago.

Sorry Smokey :( all the best to you and your family :(

I'm really sorry to hear about your dad Smokey!!
My best wishes to you and your family at this sad time.
Hang in there!
hug.gif

Don't shoot me, but I ended up watching some of last night's episode. I wanted to see if they would mention where Nick was and I do like Doc Robbins, so I wanted to watch his part.

I ended up falling asleep though, about 20-30 minutes in.

Don't shoot me, but I ended up watching some of last night's episode. I wanted to see if they would mention where Nick was and I do like Doc Robbins, so I wanted to watch his part.

why would anyone shoot you for watching an episode of CSI :confused: I didn't watch it last night cause I knew I'd fall asleep part way through it. I'll watch it this evening instead.

Because I said that I doubted that I would watch it since Nick wasn't in it and then I ended up watching it.

That's not a shootable offense. ;) I didn't watch because I had plans last night. I have it on my DVR and will watch it when I get the opportunity.

I watched it as well, but I knew I would. I enjoyed it a lot, but it still fell a teeny bit flat for me with Nick gone, I won't deny it. I left my thoughts on the episode over in it's thread. Now I just have to be patient until the 18th? of January, and I'm not really a patient person :lol:

Now I just have to be patient until the 18th? of January, and I'm not really a patient person :lol:

blackflag and I have always found that these mid season breaks are worse than the summer hiatus. Thankfully we have The Ward to entertain ourselves :D

I found myself wondering which scenes were originally Nick's lol. It was a good episode though. I do wish they'd mentioned where Nick was. I mean, we have a written in reason for Sara's absence (she's obviously off visiting Grissom somewhere lol), but we really needed a reason for Nick's absence. It's weird for him to not be there and us not being given a reason. I mean, yeah we know why George wasn't there, but I think the writers should have wrote some reason for Nick not being there... even if its something simple like he's off testifying in a case or something.

Back