George/Nick: Texan Charm #13

It's cute how he makes sure to point out that the girls like NICK, not George. :lol:

But damn, George. Again with the no hair?? :(

It's cute how he makes sure to point out that the girls like NICK, not George. :lol:

But damn, George. Again with the no hair?? :(

I did like how George wanted to focus on Nick and not himself.

And yes with the buzz :adore:

Of course George could always grow The Stache back :adore: :)

Stop giving him ideas!! :lol: Of course, I really am going to photoshop hair on his head on my caps this season. :p :lol:

And yes with the buzz :adore:
Yes buzz. :D :luvlove: :adore: :thumbsup:

Of course George could always grow The Stache back :adore: :)
Please NO stache! :eek: :evil:
41cc1c84.gif

Susan

Just found this comment on twitter from a Romuald Boulanger who just saw some scenes from "Gutshot Straight".

Just watched some scenes of my friend and partner Justin Steele's new movie "Gutshot Straight": #Awesome. George Eads is fantastic in it!

I will probably never see it in a theater (smelling fresh popped popcorn makes me sick!) but I so want to see at least some clips from it.

Susan

Arrrgh! :scream: So not fair! I want to see scenes from it! They need to put more stuff on their FB page or get the website up and running.

I sure hope they put more pictures on their FB page or some videos. Can't wait to see the moivie. So glad to read that someone that George is fantastic in it.

George was awesome last night! Loved how Nick solved the case because of the coin. I loved how you could tell that Nick was disappointed with Vincent and yet cared about him because he considered in a friend, all by the tone of his voice.

I was not a fan of those pants though.

For those who don't know, according to the WritersRoom this episode takes place 3 weeks after Karma to Burn. :)

Poor Nicky. I got the feeling that he's known and trusted Vincent for years. At least he was able to follow the evidence through to the logical conclusion no matter how much it hurt him to do it. :(

How did he know that coin was Chinese?

I loved starting out with Nick, Greg, & Sara out getting something to eat together. Season 10 was supposed to be all about family and then they totally lost that vibe in every season after. It's nice to see these 3 in a scene together doing something not case related - even if it didn't last.

When DB was talking to Ecklie in the hospital it sounded like he left Finn in charge which leads me to say that I guess Finn is the assistant supervisor. :( That disappoints me! She's too much of a loose cannon to be put in charge. Yes, I ultimately want Nick in that position but it really should have been any one of the three Nick, Greg, or Sara before it was Finn.

Pants - yes! :drool:
Short sleeve red plaid shirt - NO! :eek: Sorry, it just reminded me too much of some of my father's shirts. :wtf:

----------​

Just to prepare all of us who might have trouble staying awake so late (I know I did a few times last season :alienblush:). The CSIWritersRoom tweeted last night that the Halloween episode was a Nick heavy episode and that George Eads fans should enjoy it. I think it's the one with the dog if I remember right. :thumbsup:

Susan

If I remember correctly, Nick mentioned to Vincent how he had a container of coins near the register, and he showed them to Nick.

Disappoints me too - Finn should not have been left in charge. Nick or Sara should have been.

forgot to mention, I liked how Nick was concerend about Ecklie working when he just got out of the hospital. And, Ecklie was in the hospital for 3 weeks? Are we to assume Nick was too, when he was shot?

I think Nick's shooting was different because where he was shot.

If I remember Nick's was mostly shoulder, I think Ecklie was side or stomach area.

I don't really know if that factors into healing time

Yeah, when Nick was shot he was out in a few hours, I think! :lol: Because he was leaving the hospital as they were bringing Ray in after being stabbed.

Anyway, George did really good last night! He had Nick going from lighthearted in the beginning to intense while investigating and then disappointed in his friend at the end. Nice job! :thumbsup:

I guess besides the plaid and all, I just really prefer Nick in darker colors overall. It really suits him with his dark hair and eyes. :adore:

Wild Flowers:

If they are going to give Nick the excuse of being 'in court' for not being in the first 15 minutes or so could we at least see him in that suit or maybe even still putting his shirt on? Pretty please? :devil: I still wish they'd find more reasons to get him dressed up on this show. :drool:

Loved, loved, loved having Nick and Hodges back to their old bantering ways. :thumbsup: They were getting a little too 'friendly' in recent years.

Nicky sure did graduate to the BIG gun in this episode. I wonder if between that and Moreno's line about how 'for a CSI he'd make a good cop' is them testing the water on how receptive we might be to a possible career change for Nick. :shifty: (I'm still not sure but I'll go with whatever George thinks is best for Nick. :thumbsup:)

Susan

Boy, I was disappointing in the beginning when we didn't see Nick until 20 minutes into the show. But, then we got lots of Nick.

I loved Nick and Hodges bantering - it lightens the mood of the show.

I also loved Nick and Moreno working together. They seem to be developing a friendship between the too. Made me miss Warrick.

Back