George/Nick: Texan Charm #12

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Smokey, Feb 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. misscranberry

misscranberry Dead on Arrival

Apparently, someone spotted George at SFO airport a few hours ago. He was getting on a plane to Hawaii. The news was posted via twitter. They also mentioned, that he was shorter than he appears on TV :lol: Sounds like honeymoon to me. I know I would love to be on that plane too. Some sun and beach would do me good right now!

2. BabaOReilly

BabaOReilly Head of the Swing Shift Premium Member

Ugh, I don't know which I'm more jealous of Monika for... getting to marry George or getting to go to Hawaii! :lol: Dang I need a vacation. Sigh...

3. Ladybronco

Ladybronco Pathologist

Does anyone know if George has a family or friend connection to San Francisco? It seems like an odd place for him to fly out of, rather than Los Angeles. That said, I'd love to go to Hawaii too :devil:

I've seen George's height listed at 5'10" which is average I guess. My hubby is 5'11' but wears boots all of the time. I don't consider George short, but he does work with quite a few tall people. After other comments I've seen elsewhere, I've wondered if he wears lifts inside of his show work boots ;)

4. misscranberry

misscranberry Dead on Arrival

According to Monikas facebook which I admit I checked out recently (and she seems to be some weird lady!!) she has family in San Francisco. So I guess, they visited someone from her family and then left for their honeymoon. Maybe they even got married there. SF is soo beautiful. They might have done it there to avoid getting caught by any paparazzi...

5. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

The were married in Santa Barbara or around that area.

So now that Fishburne is gone and it looks like they're trying to find a replacement for him, :rolleyes: do you think George will come back?

I'm on the fence with this. He should be made the lead and I'm tired of tptb not having faith in their cast. :scream:

We don't want another big name person to come in and mess the show up again. :rolleyes:

As much as I'd hate George to leave, I could see him doing it because he's pissed that he won't become the male lead.

6. waiting4summer

waiting4summer Police Officer

I did a search trying to find any mention of the wedding and when I searched Monika's name I came up with a clip on youtube of a stand-up comedian of the same name. It looked like her, but .....well, the girl did mention recently getting engaged (I don't know how old the clip was). Depending on which source you read Monika is/was a nurse, an actress.... of course if I was her I would stay at home with George now and never leave the house. ;)

7. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

She was never a nurse. That was a journalist who got facts mixed up.

8. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

It was Monika :) I'm glad I'm not the last one to know that she does Stand Up Comedy :) I thought she was good :)

9. Kaunis Mies

Kaunis Mies Pathologist

I admit i watched it too and was funny but i still prefer Dara along with Paddy

10. Ladybronco

Ladybronco Pathologist

I love Santa Barbara, it's a gorgeous community. There's a lot of coastal gloom around there during the months of May and June though. It would have been an easy drive up the coast to San Fran if that's what they did. :cool:

If Monika is on FB, is everyone sure that it's real? There was the fake George twitter account awhile back that disappeared, and that person even followed someone with Monika's name. Now I see there's another GE account that has got to be fake as well. I'm trusting to George and Dustin when they both say that George does not social network, so I just wondered whether Monika really would too.

I sure hope that George comes back, and I hope the confirmation comes soon, it's driving me nuts. If George leaves, I'd have a really hard time watching, even though I still like the other characters. I didn't start watching because of George, but now that he's my favorite, it wouldn't be the same without him. :(

ETA: I know nothing about Monika, not sure I'd even recognize her if she's not in a pic with George, so you're definitely not the last to know about the Stand-up Jacquie. :lol:
    Guess I better skip my way over to YouTube :p

Last edited: Jun 22, 2011
  11. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Okay, you all know I'm a huge fan of George. :) And I would love to have a big ol' article in People magazine about the wedding complete with pictures and everything. But...we all know how much George values his privacy.

That said, let's please be very careful here about what we say and where it's found. If something is out there in public (pics/quotes from Dustin, a video on YouTube, etc.) then it's fair game. And CSI/CBS staff pages who post behind the scenes pics, etc. that are public...fine. But personal stuff is a different matter.

But when we start trolling Facebook and sneaking peeks at friends and family member pages and photos, we are heading into places we weren't meant to go. I realize that some of Monika's photos on there are public, but her page is private. Whether she means for the photos to be public or not, let's respect her privacy.

I am also aware of some other pages where people have gotten some information. I'm not going to go into detail because I know there are "haters" out there who will seek them out, but suffice it to say that for those of you who have looked at those pages...you know why it's not right.

Again, we all know how private George is about things. Let's please not be posting private things here that haven't been officially released by him except for the aforementioned public things (YouTube, DLA, etc.). As fans who respect George, I'm sure you understand. :)

Thanks!

12. Sookie

Sookie CSI Level One

Last night I was watching Grissom's Divine Comedy which had a great "Nick facial expression" moment.

The facial expression Nick makes when he, Greg and Grissom are looking over evidence and Grissom sneezes into a hankie and then looks at it, is priceless.

13. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

What would everyone like to see for Nick next season (if he resigns) and he better. :)

Well, if Catherine does leave I want him to be the supervisor.

It would also be nice if Nick got a story arc that went on the for the whole season, like others have had.

If Squeegel gets caught I think Nick should be the one to catch him. :D

A love interest would be fine as long as she stays in the background and doesn't take over the show or a whole season (unlike another relationship did :rolleyes:)

Nick needs to work more with Brass, those two just crack me up sometimes.

Maybe they need to bring 'Drops' back. I love characters that get under Nick's skin. :lol:

I could just see his and Brass' expression now. :lol:

Hmmm, what else...?

14. Sookie

Sookie CSI Level One

I am a big fan of Nick and Brass working together. Things like the two of them working together are what is missing from CSI now.

15. Ladybronco

Ladybronco Pathologist

Yes, I second that. I love Nick and Brass working together. Drops Out was a lot of fun, and I really enjoyed that episode.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.