George/Nick: Texan Charm #11

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Smokey, Nov 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NickyFan

NickyFan Coroner

I totally agree with you there, Speedy :) Even though that I just loved the last scene of last weeks epi :adore: I like that Catherine is still calling him Nicky, even though he is her assistent supervisor. And Nick's smile at the end, as he sped up the car was just too cute for words :luvlove:

2. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

I truly miss Warrick and I find Nick's scenes with Greg and Catherine don't have the same punch as his scenes with Warrick did. I wished Warrick had stayed on.

3. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

<-----You mean this smile? :D I could stare at this pic all day! :)

I was thinking lately too how much he's change and matured. I love the "old" Nicky, but I also love the "new" Nick. It's great to see the character adapt to the changes he's been through in the show. Very realistic, in my opinion.

4. Nick3167

Nick3167 Rookie

I loved the original Nicky But this season's is really HOT!!!! His attitude and maturity really have grown and I love it and Him more because he is really growing into his character and lookin FINE!!!!!!!!! by the way. Almost in a ( must go to another site to deflect the thought) swoon kind of way, at least he is feeling better with his back and all and not struggling as much as he was in Season9 just my opinion

5. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

Who in here would like to go find a Galaxie magazine? (I'm snowed in again! :rolleyes:)

"CSI hunks George Eads and Eric Szmanda talk about their exciting lives on the show." :)

I've checked their website it's like the 15th - 19th issue but I don't think they have any of the stories from it up on the website. :(

Susan

ETA: Someone over on Nick_Discussion Livejournal e-mailed them and its only sold in Malaysia & Singapore. :( Anyone want to join me in praying that they post it on their blog? :lol:

Last edited: Feb 16, 2010
  6. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

I will get down on my knees and pray to the gods of the world wide web that it shows up somewhere for us to see :lol:

Go Canada Go

7. Nick3167

Nick3167 Rookie

Me 2

8. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

I saw that last night and was trying to figure it out. Anyone know anyone in Malaysia and Singapore?

Geesh if we can't read the item or get the magazine, then please don't let me see a news item about it. Not knowing is better than knowing that you can't read it. :scream:

9. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Yeah the George part sounds interesting..the Eric part not so much..but the George part..woo hoo!

10. Nick3167

Nick3167 Rookie

PLEASE let someone find it and post it!!!

( My futurecsi) love your avi looks similar to my cat on my laptop)

11. Nick3167

Nick3167 Rookie

"Just a walk in the park"

ATTENTION ALL GEORGE EADS FANS!!!

STYLE NETWORK is airing"JUST A WALK IN THE PARK" Wed. 1:00pm CST in case anyone was interested

I know I will watch ( I never saw it )

12. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Thanks..that's Keyboard Cat..he's an internet meme who people like to attach at the end of videos of people screwing up. Kind of like the days of burlesque when the hook came out and pulled the person off stage when they goofed up.

13. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

frickangel, an absolutely fantastic person, has posted these scans of the Galaxie magazine article over in the Greg thread! :)

one
    two

Susan

14. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Nick Stokes - A good dog to hunt with. :lol:

I also like what he says about not understanding why people want to leave the show. :)

Class. The man has it!

Thanks, Frickangel, for finding the magazine and scanning for us! :)

15. Nick3167

Nick3167 Rookie

Thanks to frickangel for posting the George/Eric article and Blackflag for re-posting it here its awesome ( adds to scrapbook)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.