George/Nick Syndrome Ward Pics #43

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only one more day!
Cheering.gif
New season, new episode, new characters.. so the theme is an I-Spy, with "NEW CSI." The usual 12 in about 24 (or whenever I get home from work).

excuse me but a THINKING Theme :eek: :)

my first set of pics

N-neck
E-evidence
W-wave

C-Catherine
S-savours
I-investigator

dancing.gif
New Nick tonight! New Nick tonight! New Nick tonight!
dancing.gif

Morning everybody. :D Yes, I'm just a little excited. :lol:

Susan
I just need to manage to stay awake now :rolleyes:
I'm excited enough that staying awake will be no problem. My problem will be on Thursday afternoon when I start feeling the 3 straight night of no earlier than 11:00pm! :rolleyes:

You stole my 'insect'! :(

Second set of 'N E W C S I':
N = Newspaper
E = Elevator
W = Waist ;)

C = Convalescent
S = Sandwich
I = Instrument

Susan

Woo hoo! Counting the minutes now to new Nick! :D

In the meantime, here are a few caps I made from the recent behind the scenes video posted in the spoiler lab. They aren't really spoiler-ish, but for those who don't want to look...they are from the filming for tonight's show.

George
fooling
around.
So cute!

:adore:

excuse me but a THINKING Theme :eek: :)

whistle.gif

dancing.gif
New Nick tonight! New Nick tonight! New Nick tonight!
dancing.gif

DITTO!! And I love your smiley icon!!
smileywoot2.gif

Smilies have a hard time expressing this level of excitement (but this one tries real hard).
hapydancsmil.gif

Thanks for the caps Smokey!

Unfortunately (for me at least), Nick will be joining another lucky lady to watch tonight's episode.

Runners up:
blackflag - love his expression :lol:
ladybronco :guffaw:
Jacquie - I was thinking of the other type of wave when I clicked the link, so this was a pleasant surprise. :D

I did take into consideration the promises of no more thinking themes, but Princess came up with a couple that I just couldn't resist, so we'll just have to hope she keeps in mind that we're all too distracted with new Nick to think too hard. ;)

Well, thanks Raynn. I wasn't expecting to be seeing Nick tonight.

I will grant everyone's wish of no thinking theme and instead I'd like to see some Open Nick. The usual 12 in 24 hours, please.

Happy hunting ladies.

Good morning ladies!

Congrats Princess!!

Me three! Excellent Nick time :bolian:
It was too late for me to come on last night, so it looks like I've got a few threads to catch up on with my comments :lol:

First set of Open Nick!

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six

ETA: I forgot to congratulate Princess, because I was so distracted with the new avis :devil: Guess it's a good thing there was not much Open Nick in last nights epi, haven't had time to think about capping yet :p

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back