George/Nick Syndrome Ward Pics #43

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was anyone else from CSi at the Emmy's last night? What did LF get to go for?

I believe he was nominated for 'Thurgood'.

Just passing through to...

blissysmile.gif
blissysmile.gif
blissysmile.gif

New Nick This Week
New Nick This Week
He's happy about it, too!!!

blissysmile.gif
blissysmile.gif
blissysmile.gif

That is all.
girl_sigh.gif

Good afternoon ladies! Sadly my time with Nick has come to an end, and it's time for him to head on to his next destination.

Yee Haw! Only 2 more nights and new Nick! :beer:

As you all knew it was going to be, this was a damn hard theme to judge!
I wanted to just choose every picture, but I know that's not the rules of the game :lol:

I just want to add that all of you ladies had multiple pics I loved, and it was really hard to narrow it down to one, so without further ado:

Jacquie - I'm totally loving this new and funny picture! :guffaw:
Princess - Buzz, yum, plus I just really want to rub his head :devil:
Raynn - Absolutely breathtaking! :luvlove:

so that means Nick is flying off to the East Coast to visit Blackflag!!
I couldn't choose just one, or decide in which order, but I went with these three, all just Nickalicious! :drool:
If I could have had seven links, I also would have included your picture #11, brand new Georgeous George! :drool:

Enjoy your Nick time Blackflag, he should be arriving on your doorstep any minute!! :devil:

:eek: Nick's here. I wasn't expecting him at the door. I was just going to get the mail. :thumbsup:

We seem to all have the same problem here in 'the Ward' - we all gravitate towards the same pics. :lol:

New Theme:

Had to think for a minute what to do since I wasn't expecting Nick back so soon. How about, since the weather is cooling down some, up to 12 of Nick/George/oc wearing a jacket. Winner in 24 hours or so. :lol:

Susan

We seem to all have the same problem here in 'the Ward' - we all gravitate towards the same pics. :lol:

Susan

I know, that was the hardest part. It wasn't so much as picking a favorite picture, since everyone posted a favorite of mine, it was more in counting the number of favorites posted by each lady, and you had more pictures of ones I would have posted myself :lol:

Seriously, everyone posted winning pictures in my opinion!
Congrats again!

Still no jackets needed in my neck of the desert!
First set of Jackets:

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six

This just in. One more sleep until new Nick :)

It was jacket weather this morning (raining! :(), but luckily it cleared up and was almost decent this afternoon.

Yeah cause I think you sent the rain our way on the first WestJet out of there. We got dumped on last night :rolleyes: can't really complain though because it's been awhile since we saw any rain.

my second set of jackets

seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve

pullhair.gif
I never thought this theme would be so hard! :eek:

Your runners up:
Ladybronco - with some chocolate before dinner. :drool:
Jacquie - with a little something to make me even more hyper while waiting for tomorrow night. ;)
Ladybronco - not much more to say than... :drool:

pullhair.gif
pullhair.gif

Jacquie - he sure dresses up nice! :adore:
Princess - Snakes almost gets it again. :drool:

winner.gif

Raynn - Jacquie had him for a while then Princess had him for a while. But at the moment you had one of my favorite pics - that can be posted right now that is! :guffaw: Nick's hopping on a plane right now and should be there shortly. Enjoy yourself now! :guffaw: :devil:

Susan

This just in. One more sleep until new Nick :)

It was jacket weather this morning (raining! :(), but luckily it cleared up and was almost decent this afternoon.

Yeah cause I think you sent the rain our way on the first WestJet out of there. We got dumped on last night :rolleyes: can't really complain though because it's been awhile since we saw any rain.

Excellent, my plan worked! :devil:

Nick just arrived (thanks blackflag!), and he won't be needing a jacket here - it's predicted to go back up to 27C by the weekend! :eek:

Only one more day!
Cheering.gif
New season, new episode, new characters.. so the theme is an I-Spy, with "NEW CSI." The usual 12 in about 24 (or whenever I get home from work).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back