George/Nick Syndrome Ward Pics #42

Status
Not open for further replies.
I knew I should've stayed up late last night capping! Now I don't have any for this theme (and you've all beaten me posting them anyway :lol:).

Congrats on your first win misscranberry!

First set:

one
two
three
four
five
six

If anyone wonders...

As of a couple of hours ago George was still in Texas. A fan tweeted this pic that she had taken at the Post Office in Lakeway Texas. He seems to be experimenting ( :shifty: ) with shaving as he doesn't have the goatee he had last weekend! :eek:

Susan

Thanks for the Tweet pic, Blackflag! :)

Congrats on your first win, misscranberry! :) I love Nick in black! :drool: I haven't looked at the caps tho. :( So sorry if I dupe...it's been a long, freakin' day.

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six

Thanks for finding that, blackflag! Interesting 'experiment' he's got going on there.. :lol: Looks like a bit of sunburn too. Makes me want to offer to rub in some aloe... :devil:

Second set of theme pics (I've looked at the others, and may still dupe :lol:):

seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve

Oh sheez, that's what I get for looking at the twitpic on my phone. I responded in what turned out to be the Charm thread instead, and then I come here and find you ladies have already voiced the same things. :guffaw:

Anyway, great picture and a lucky fan! Thanks for posting it Blackflag!

I won't repeat myself here, other than saying that suffice it to say, I was thinking of the same offer as Raynn! :devil:

Hi Ladies, thanks for so many amazing pics. The new caps are great. I wish I could see the new episodes. I always have to wait for so long. Just now got my season 10 on DVD. Which always makes me wonder, what happened in certain scenes when I see the caps (did they really hit a cow???) I have to keep checking youtube more for clips I suppose!

It was hard to choose a winner, but here are my faves:

Blackflag - I love the soft yet determined look in this picture
Smokey - Cannot go wrong with "Snakes"
PrincessJ88 - One of my top ten favourite caps ever (I looove this)
Ladybronco - I adore the new caps, especially this one

I couldn't decide who to pick for a winner because I have two favourites but eventuelly Ryann's intense shot came a close second to this amazing and absolutely perfect cap by Jacquie :drool:

So, congratulations Jacquie - you're the new winner! Enjoy Nick-time!

this amazing and absolutely perfect cap by Jacquie :drool:

So, congratulations Jacquie - you're the new winner! Enjoy Nick-time!

Thanks misscranberry :) I will enjoy my Nick-time :devil:

Sorry ladies I would have been here earlier but even Nick with his morning cuppa couldn't help with the nasty a$$ed headache I woke up with this morning :brickwall:

So new theme :) I was going to give you a bit of a scavenger hunt :D but I think I'm going to go with one of my all time favourite themes :) Open Nick please :drool:and I leave the
mopping.gif
by the door :) 12 pics in about 24 hours :) Happy Hunting and :drool:ing while I go and see to my guest :devil:

Congratulations Jacquie!! Hope your headache goes away and you get some quality Nick-tivity. :devil:

After 87 degrees yesterday it's supposed to cool off a bit this weekend :cool:
The high is supposed to be 79 today, but windy!
Blackflag, I wouldn't mind your clouds and chance of showers either. ;)

Open Nick coming up!

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six

Rainy and cool here today, and I'm laid up with a bad back. :( Oh well...makes for a nice afternoon just hanging out with the laptop...and Nick pics. :D Congratulations, Jacquie! :)

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six

You lucky ladies, I'd take your rain any day right now over my windy mega pollen day.
It's my turn to be so stuffed up I can't breathe or eat. :( (Well, the eating part might be a good thing ;))

Second set of delicious Open Nick

Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back