George/Nick Syndrome Ward Pics #39

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awwww.. I just watched E! news (not the new one it's always a day or so late in Ireland) and they said that coming up was news on a CSI's wedding.. :wtf:
:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

So I nearly fall out of my chair and spill popcorn everywhere thinking it's George..

I dream about what he was going to look like, whether his hair has changed.. And then what do I get? News about one of the New York stars getting hitched... I Wasted popcorn and for what, nothing I tell you.. where's the justice.. :(

Tis a far and square win but I'll have you know that that was the picture that you stole from me :D

And I was rushing to post it before anyone else could! :lol:

Awwww.. I just watched E! news (not the new one it's always a day or so late in Ireland) and they said that coming up was news on a CSI's wedding.. :wtf:
:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

So I nearly fall out of my chair and spill popcorn everywhere thinking it's George..

I dream about what he was going to look like, whether his hair has changed.. And then what do I get? News about one of the New York stars getting hitched... I Wasted popcorn and for what, nothing I tell you.. where's the justice.. :(

George seems to fly below the radar of most media. I think the only way we'll find out when he does get married is if he tells us. :thumbsup:

My time with Nicky has come to an end! :(

It's been awhile since I've had to do this but we got 8 players sor an horourable mention to Smokey for her pic of Nick carefully contemplating his sandwich. He's looking at it like somebody switched it with a PB&J on him. :lol:

Runners up:
Princess - yes Nick, that piece isn't supposed to be there! :lol:
Stokes4M3 - :drool:
NickyFan -:drool:
Jacquie - thinking Shorty! :devil:
AmySparkles - Just remember the evidence never lies. :p
Raynn - does he make the best faces when thinking or what. :lol:

winner.gif

Speedy - So I got a thing for sick Nick. Who wouldn't want to make him feel better? :devil:

Nick is glad to get out of here. We had a busy day of yardwork today and have a yard sale planned for tomorrow. So he's already left Speedy. Enjoy yourself! :devil: :devil:

Susan

:eek::eek::eek: Wow I get Nicky? And on a Friday night? :devil:

Thanks, Blackflag!

Hmmm, a theme, a theme! What to do :shifty:

I got it! :D

Give me six outside pics and six inside pics for a total of 12 (in case you can't add :lol:) You know the routine 12 in 24. Oh, this is for Nicky only!!!!

Now I must leave work and get home to my guest. :D

Happy Hunting, Ladies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back