George/Nick Syndrome Ward Pics #39

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mmmmm....I'm dying to peek, but that's not my style. ;)

But...I do have some promo pics from an upcoming episode. They were posted in the spoiler pic thread a while back, but I apparently missed them. :lol: My mistake! :drool: Here they are for anyone who wants to see. Spoiler warning...you WILL get an idea of what the episode is about if you look at them.

TPTB gods have blessed us! :lol:

You know if I didn't know better..Ray and Nick look like twins..:guffaw:

Congrats on your win, Mom and thanks for the posting the pics :drool: Sometimes I miss checking the spoiler pic thread :alienblush:

*sigh* I hate being so late to post :(

But I'll try to get a set in...

One
Two
Three
Four
Five :guffaw:
Six

Do I see different colored boots on Nick?

Oh yeah yeah yeah...they're kind of tan. And lighter jeans. :adore:

And as we've discussed before, he has a new ring and a new belt buckle! But, you know, it's not like we notice or anything. ;) :D

And his wrist cuff...is it new (with the large star on it)? Because now it has a very small shiny star in the middle of the larger one too. I'm pretty sure I haven't seen it before now. Anyone?

And his wrist cuff...is it new (with the large star on it)? Because now it has a very small shiny star in the middle of the larger one too. I'm pretty sure I haven't seen it before now. Anyone?

I don't know on the wrist cuff. I noticed it but I didn't pay attention to it :D

and the boots could have been worn down over the years and needed to be replaced.

It sounds like theme ideas for the future :)

And as we've discussed before, he has a new ring and a new belt buckle! But, you know, it's not like we notice or anything. ;) :D

I'm not completely sure but I think it's the same one like last season... at least it doesn't look any different to me :lol:

I can't log in on pb to check it out right now though :( Damn pb is getting on my nerves again :scream:

I'm not completely sure but I think it's the same one like last season... at least it doesn't look any different to me :lol:

I can't log in on pb to check it out right now though :( Damn pb is getting on my nerves again :scream:

I just checked. You are right. :) I don't know why I never really noticed the little shiny part before.

The wristband looks the same to me - season 10 - season 11
(spoiler pic was used for that second one but don't worry, it was cropped way down! :lol:)

As for the boots I thought they looked brown and not black in the spoiler pics for 11x03. But I also swear he's wearing at least 3 different pairs of jeans in the 4 spoiler pics we got for 11x03. :lol:

Susan

Well, it was a glorious fall day here and Nick and I made the most of my last day of vacation. I think I'm starting the week off right. ;) But it's only fair to share, so I will send him on his way now.

Runners up...and the comment for all of them?? :drool::drool::drool:

Raynn
MyFutureCSI
Jacquie
Blackflag
Nickyfan

But this one from Princess earns a :drool: and a :adore: thus making her the lucky winner! Congratulations! :)

Thank you Smokey. We've had rain on and off all day so Nick finally arrived. He was a little wet from all the rain so I'm going to help him dry off.

And while I help him dry off why don't you ladies give me 12 of your best Open Nick in 24 hours or so.

Have fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back