Congrats Jacquie.

Theme pics set #1:
C = Camera
S = Sensitive
I = Instrument

D = Denim
O = Oblivious
G = Go Cart

Our cable company recently changed around some channels. Now when I want the The Weather Channel I forget it's moved and end up on SPIKE which moved to where The Weather Channel was. Normally this wouldn't be such a bad thing except that I keep doing it at 9am and they're showing Married with Children on SPIKE at that hour! :eek:

Susan

Our cable company recently changed around some channels. Now when I want the The Weather Channel I forget it's moved and end up on SPIKE which moved to where The Weather Channel was. Normally this wouldn't be such a bad thing except that I keep doing it at 9am and they're showing Married with Children on SPIKE at that hour! :eek:

Susan

I would think that 9pm would be a more appropriate time for Married with Children :lol:

someone else is a little confuzzled by that time as well :D

Good day everyone :)

Sorry we're a bit late but we had a bit of a workout this morning so Nick maybe a little on the sweaty side :devil: when he gets to the next Ward Girls home :)

AmySparkles softie is so right here
Smokey I love the look on Hodges' face here :lol:
blackflag I like these shots :)
blackflag Nick doesn't see anything wrong about taking a guitar apart :lol:
Raynn Maverick :)
Princess Nick certainly does play dead good :)

so that means Nick is on his way to see NickyFan :) Open Nick :drool: and with a side order of hands on hips :drool: So congrats on winning NickyFan :) Nick should be there shortly. Enjoy :devil:

Oh thank you so much, Jacquie :D I had ice cream today and now I got myself some Nicky too :adore:

So that leaves you with a new theme... I'll call it clown :lol: Yes, you all should post up to 12 pics in 24 hours that show George/Nick/Adam/Shorty/... acting like a clown.

I normally hate clowns... but if Nick would be one, I would change my mind :)

Have fun, ladies... interpret the theme name as you like. I'm not picky ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back