George/Nick Syndrome Ward Pics #39

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning ladies. Hope all is well.

blackflag, any excuse for George to dress up is fine with me. But I think there's a spoiler out there that may explain why....but I know some don't read spoilers so I'll shut up.

Second set:

Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve

I'd also like to say - Looks like they found a reason to dress George/Nick in a suit! :D

Susan

blackflag, any excuse for George to dress up is fine with me. But I think there's a spoiler out there that may explain why....but I know some don't read spoilers so I'll shut up.

pictures I'll gladly take :) if there is one out there with George in it can someone pm it to me :) thanks :)

Just thought I'd share this with you from TeamSzmanda - made me laugh so much!

http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l674kfrCcf1qc5mtuo1_400.png

now that is priceless :lol: :guffaw:

I'd also like to say - Looks like they found a reason to dress George/Nick in a suit! :D

Yep, as Princess pointed out, that could be due to one of the spoilers we've read. :) Jacquie, you can click on the pic as Speedy posted it here...there's no spoiler from looking at it. :)

and Smokey I agree with you on not wanting George to have a page. I see some of the comments that get put on his so called 'fan' page on FB :eek: :wtf: down right scary at times.

Agreed. I actually "un-liked" that page awhile back. No sense in it since it was just a fan page and I didn't like some of the discussion.

I'm going to post the "non-Twitter/FB" info in TC as well since there was a question about it there not long ago. So if folks want to continue that line of discussion, it's over there. :)

Yep, as Princess pointed out, that could be due to one of the spoilers we've read. :) Jacquie, you can click on the pic as Speedy posted it here...there's no spoiler from looking at it. :)

and Smokey I agree with you on not wanting George to have a page. I see some of the comments that get put on his so called 'fan' page on FB :eek: :wtf: down right scary at times.

Agreed. I actually "un-liked" that page awhile back. No sense in it since it was just a fan page and I didn't like some of the discussion.

I'm going to post the "non-Twitter/FB" info in TC as well since there was a question about it there not long ago. So if folks want to continue that line of discussion, it's over there. :)

I did click the pic so I do have it thanks :)

and I think 'un-liking' that page is a smart move. I'll do it now :)

it's a this type of day here today. No pool but the pool boy would come in handy for fetching drinks :D

Thanks Smokey. Nick arrived safe and sound earlier just as I was returning from the mall....I was exhausted so we spent most of the time relaxing.

With the season premiere coming up, your theme will be just that: season premieres. The usual 12 in 24.

Have fun ladies.

Congrats Princess. :)

Season premiers set #1:

Burked

Congrats on the win, Princess... :thumbsup:

Dude, Whenever I see that pic I always think 'Did he just come from the gym or what?'..
Look at the veins on those arms :wtf:

I'll have to sit this one out, I don't think I have pics from all the premiers.. Actually I probably do but I have no idea what episodes half my pics are from.. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back