George/Nick Syndrome Ward Pics #39

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope for pictures everyone. Today is CBS's day at the TCA summer press tour. Last year George did attend the party that night and we got a few pics. :luvlove:

And I found these from 1997. Unfortunately I can only get the thumbnails of them since I'm not a member of the site (and they want more info than I'm willing to give!). :( I was so hoping to see those legs close-up! :devil: :drool:

Susan

ETA: Darn! :( Looks like the TCA party was last night and it looks like no-one from CSI was there. (just Eva LaRue from Miami and Sela Ward & Gary Sinise from NY) I'm suffering withdrawals! :(

Last edited:
Okay ladies, my time with Nick is over and he is already at the airport to take his flight to the next lucky Ward girl :)

But first of all... thank you all for congratulations :)

Here are the runners up:

Mom look at the puppy dog eyes :adore:
Raynn I wanna touch his chest (even though I already did today ;) )
Princess I so love this scene
blackflag a fovorite of mine :)

and the winner is............. Jacquie! Because she posted this and this :adore: You're right... he doesn't pout enough for my taste :luvlove:
All the pics you ladies posted show why we love George/Nick/etc. so much :D (maybe except Tommy ;) )

Have fun with Nick, Jacquie :)

Thank you all for playing, ladies :thumbsup:

Ohhh my blackflag, the pics of George you posted :drool: Where did you find them? Sad we can't see them in full size :( Thanks for sharing though ;)

and the winner is............. Jacquie! Because she posted this and this :adore: You're right... he doesn't pout enough for my taste :luvlove:
All the pics you ladies posted show why we love George/Nick/etc. so much :D (maybe except Tommy ;) )

Have fun with Nick, Jacquie :)

Thank you all for playing, ladies :thumbsup:

Ohhh my blackflag, the pics of George you posted :drool: Where did you find them? Sad we can't see them in full size :( Thanks for sharing though ;)

Yippee I got me a cowboy for the night :devil: Thanks NickyFan :) Nick's a little jet lagged so I'm letting him have a little lie down for a bit :)

And blackflag, thanks for the pictures :)

Now on to a new theme. I've got several bouncing around my head but which one do I do :) and here is the theme I've decided. They say that 'clothes make the man' so show me what clothes make George/Nick/OC. 12 pics in about 24 hours or so. Depending on how busy we are at the store tomorrow night I may waiting until I'm home and fed which may make it around 28 hours. Happy hunting while I go help Nick recover from his jet lag :devil:

NickyFan, they come from a site called Shooting Star Agency. I was so hoping that when I found something to click on that I would get them bigger but they want you to have an account for the bigger ones. :(

1st set of theme pics:
the long sleeve/short sleeve shirt combo
well fitting jeans with a white t-shirt and don't forget the CSI hat
white open Nick and the vest that he's worn for quite a few years now
those khaki jeans with a black t-shirt :adore:
plaid open Nick with a black t-shirt underneath
khaki jeans again with the FORENSICS jacket that he seems to really like

Susan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back