Alyshea!

Second set:

Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve

Okay, I have a few new/old ones to post too that maybe you haven't seen. :) I got permission to snag and post here, so I tagged them. If you snag please leave the tag on them. Thanks!

One
Two
Those two are from the 100th episode party.
Three
Four
Five :adore:
Six

Okay, I have a few new/old ones to post too that maybe you haven't seen. :) I got permission to snag and post here, so I tagged them. If you snag please leave the tag on them. Thanks!

One
Two
Three
Four
Six

Thanks for the pics, Smokey! I've seen a couple of them, but not the other ones.

Love your banner. Nick looks like a sleeping beauty.

Welcome to shop on [[spam link removed]http://www.jersey-boys.com/
Our company retails and wholesales authentic jerseys of NFL,NHL,NBA,MLB ,college football jerseys and NCAA jerseys .Most of the items on our site are in stock in our warehouse. They are ready to ship once you shop here. we bend ourselves to perfect quality, competitive marketing prices, good services. we would like to establish a long-term business relationship of mutual benefit with customers in all circles and to become one of the most reliable Chinese supplier for the customers all over the world.You will have a happy shopping online here

Last edited by a moderator:

One
Two
Three
Four
Six

very nice site to see when I've checked back in this morning :) Thanks Smokey :)

Now I know why I like Nick with short hair. That neck is so much easier to nibble on than it is with the long hair. :devil: :devil:

Unfortunately (even tho we could still have fun! :devil:) it's time for me to give Nick to the next lucky winner.

Your runners up:
Raynn - I'll just work my way up to the nibbleable ear! :devil:
Princess - I do like when he looks up! :drool:
Smokey - good angle :devil:
Jacquie - a little reward for your imagination. :lol:
Stokes4Me - now that's prime nibbling territory. :devil: :drool:

winner.gif

NickyFan - The t-shirt and very short hair make for such great access to the back of that nibbleable neck! :devil: :drool: I sent Nick on his way before I finished typing this in (this is the second time I've typed it in :klingon:) so he should be there shortly, NickyFan. He may be a little bruised... :devil: :devil: :devil:... Enjoy yourself. :angel:

Susan

Wow, this must be MY day :D First I get my job in the Highways Department and now I did win Nick :hugegrin:

Thanks for all the good luck wishes, ladies and thanks to blackflag for sending Nick my way :)

Okay onto a theme for all of you :D

Since I had a job interview today I have a thinking theme for you... since you always have to talk about your strengths and weaknesses when you talk to your potentially boss on a job interview, I would like you ladies to find strengths and weaknesses for George/Nick/etc. :)

I would like 6 pics strengths and 6 weaknesses. If you can only post one set try to post 3 of each :) But as you know I'm not picky ;) 12 pics in 24 hours, please.

Bonus for extraordinary ideas :D

Have fun, ladies :)

And before I forget: Thanks Alyshea :) I love those pics. He looks so adorable :adore:

blackflag do you mean you can't have more than one photobucket window open at a time :confused:

I can have multiple windows in one photobucket account open at the same time but I can't have 2 photobucket accounts open at the same time. :shifty: It automatically logs me out of the first one when I log into the second one.

Nick's weaknesses:
If it's going to happen to someone, it will happen to him!
sometimes just a little too quick with the temper
can sometimes be just a little clueless & naive
emotions
doesn't always think first
worries about pleasing others (Grissom)

Susan

blackflag do you mean you can't have more than one photobucket window open at a time :confused:

I can have multiple windows in one photobucket account open at the same time but I can't have 2 photobucket accounts open at the same time. :shifty: It automatically logs me out of the first one when I log into the second one.

Susan

ah since I only have one account I wouldn't know about that :D

Nick's weakness

can be clueless on what is happening with his fellow employees
can be unforgiving sometimes
takes children's deaths too hard sometimes
can be a little too quick to not to want to look at all the evidence sometimes
can get too emotionally involved in a case
doesn't pout enough

some of these may be a little on the lame side but it's been a long day.

What you could do if you wanted is download/install a second browser (Firefox, Chrome, Safari, etc). Each browser stores cookies in a different place, so you could log in to one account on Firefox, and a second account on Chrome, and it would work.

Strengths:
Good with kids
Empathy for victims' families
Resilient

Weaknesses:
Too trusting/naive
Wants to please others too much sometimes
Quick temper

Thanks for the pics, Smokey! I've seen a couple of them, but not the other ones.
very nice site to see when I've checked back in this morning :) Thanks Smokey :)

You are most welcome! Hope there are more to come! ;)

Love your banner. Nick looks like a sleeping beauty.

Doesn't he tho? :adore: Thanks!

Wow, this must be MY day :D First I get my job in the Highways Department and now I did win Nick :hugegrin:

congratulations5.gif
Great job, Little One!! :) Hope you have a good time with Nick tonight to celebrate! :devil:

Interesting theme! I think I'll post 3 and 3 in case I don't get to do another set. I'm hard pressed to come up with weaknesses tho.
thinking.gif

Weaknesses
Thinks Grissom knows everything
Sometimes not politically correct
Sometimes has little patience

Strengths
He loves his family
He cares about animals
He is fun-loving

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back