George/Nick Syndrome Ward Pics #39

Status
Not open for further replies.
My time with Nick has come to an end! :(

Honourable mention to Jacquie for Shorty's tush! :devil: :drool: :devil: :drool: And to Raynn for your 'tire' pic - fantastic profile shot. :thumbsup:

Your runners up:
Smokey - And just think, I used to get yelled at for sitting on the table (and counter tops!) :lol:
Jacquie - I volunteer to make Nick all better whenever he gets hurt! :devil:
Jacquie again - Toes? :alienblush: That's not what I'm looking at! :devil:
Smokey again - 't' is better than 'h' for this pic! :thumbsup:
Princess - and a loverly view 'outside'. :p
Raynn - Snakes :drool:

winner.gif

NickyFan - 'Hero' is right. :adore: :adore: :adore: Nick was the hero several times last season :thumbsup: I'll be sending Nick right over to you NickyFan. We're only in the 80's today but he's happy to be getting away from our heat. :lol:

Susan

Thank you, blackflag :) Man, I was so tired yesterday I wasn't even online that much anymore. Sorry to let you all wait that long for a new theme, ladies :(

But I'll go easy on you :) You know what I like so let me see your best profile pics, please :D

Up to twelve pics in 24 hours :)

I'm happy that Nick is here. My grandpa's funeral is today :(

Jacquie again - Toes? :alienblush: That's not what I'm looking at! :devil:

Susan

well I had to figure out something to get one of those pictures in :devil:

Congrats on winning NickyFan:) I'm sorry about your grandpa's funeral today but at least you've got Nick there to lean on.

It's a wet and soggy day here today. Good news is we won't be getting those temps back up in the 30'sC :eek: those days aren't fun at all.

Anyway profile pics coming up

one
two
three
four
five
six

Sorry about your grandpa's funeral today NickyFan. Just remember Nick is always willing to help. :)

We got only a little chance of rain late this afternoon. The good news is the high is only supposed to be around 84 not the 96 we've been getting. :) The bad news is I get to mow the grass now that I won't drop from heat exhaustion doing it! :thumbsup:

First set of theme pics:
profile #1
profile #2
profile #3
profile #4
profile #5
profile #6

Just enjoy those! For some reason photobucket logged me out in the middle of getting those and then froze when I logged back in. :wtf:

Susan

Good morning ladies. It isn't going to be in the 90s like it had but the humidity is going to be insane.....my hair already knows it

Congrats NickyFan on your win. I'm glad you've got Nick today for such a sad occasion.

First set:

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six

This cap is not showing for me :(

And by the way I like you caps. Are you capping the show yourself or are you getting them from somewhere else?

Ack, bad filename. Fixed it now, thanks!

I'm capping it myself - which is why a lot of mine are from the same few (favorite, or what I happen to be watching at the time) episodes. :)

Second set:

Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve

Congratulations, Stef! Glad you showed up in time to claim your winnings! ;)

Raynn, your caps are great! If you're doing your own, you might want to put your name on them like we do so no one snags them without you getting credit for them. :)

Oh, these are some great profile pics! :drool: Let's see what I can come up with...

Profile 1
Profile 2
Profile 3
Profile 4
Profile 5
Profile 6

Raynn, your caps are great! If you're doing your own, you might want to put your name on them like we do so no one snags them without you getting credit for them. :)

spoken like a true mad capper :D and I was going to suggest that but since you suggested it Smokey I don't need to suggest that suggestion anymore :D :lol:

Thanks for all the lovely pics and thanks for your nice words. It means a lot :)

Did I mention I love Nick's profile :adore:

Sadly I have to say good-bye to him now and send him on his way to the next lucky Ward girl, who will already await his arrival, I'm sure ;)

So the runners up:
Princess he even has crinkles right above his ears :adore:
Jacquie look at how concentrated he looks :drool: Not to mention the neck :drool:
Raynn lovely cap :) You really should sign your caps! Others could snag them and you won't get any credit for them and that would be really sad :(
blackflag
I love the shirt he is wearing here :drool:
Princess Holy smokes (Smokey)!!! That's an amazing cap!!! Great choice, Princess it almost made you the winner :D

But the winner has to be Mom, because of this and this one :drool::adore::luvlove:
Don't you just melt while looking at those pictures of him??? :adore: Mom, you know what I like and so Nick is on his way to you and should arrive in time to give you a good morning kiss :D

Thanks you all for playing, ladies :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back